(See All?) Announcements
570 Users Online
Bing, Google

Power of the wild
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Eoran who has 24 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Loath
Anger. What a pointless and fake emotion for it all, what a writhing and painful memoir of the fullest, what a way to guide the leader to overthrow, what star could manage the anger of purest emotion, fake for it all and fake to every lasting pointer of direction. Lost and scared it could not move, lost to its intuition of the wild it was not guided to the ruins but in the rabbit hole of darkness, quivering in fear the anger is sealed like an existing creature of life, but it is all but alive, painful and craving to its needs it awaits you and it wants it all for it come for it. It lures on the shadows and the darkness surrounding it, waiting for movement to latch on to, long claws of evil and darkness latching on, nails piercing through flesh and bone and it drags the wielding creature into its darkness and hole, swallow them whole and they are never to be seen again. Its eyes piercing dark blends in the shadows and it watches for any doubt, any self-pity you possess, it reaches for you to make you enter the darkness of anger, leading you to its hole of darkness.

And light shall shine. The fighting creatures struggle to escape anger and fear, some willingly follow its path, but light shall shine. It will grasp upon the darkness, it will lit up the darkness, chase out the anger of one’s heart and it will latch on as strongly as anger to become essence of power and dignity. It embraces the pure and good to grand them willpower to defeat its own demons, it grants you the soul of purity to outlive anger and evil and the midst of it all requires direction as the light will come as its true form of a white earth walking god. Its white coat embracing a lean body, long legs and a long and thin tail, straight ears and a light brown nose with dark markings around it and running over his lips. This god like creature had a mortal body but an immortal soul that was shining brightly wherever he went, for he had been given a mission here and so he had to walk this earth with a mortal body. He was to clear anger and fear out of the heart of others and he had done it for years now, but his missions had abruptly ended when he had lost his sister.

Dead? No. His heart knew deep within that she was not dead, she was not gone but she was out there and probably looking for him as desperately as he was looking for her. Slowly the loner had come to realize he could not find her alone and he could not keep wandering on his own, the life as a lone wolf was taking its tools on his energy and he had to struggle and fight harder to even keep a certain live standard up. His nose was flailing at territories for he had passed many at this time, he had come by close but never entered or approached with the intend to ever join, it was unlikely for him to ever take orders from others, those that did not know or understand this were foolish. He was a powerful creature and such powerful creature could not be wielded to someone’s command, he was his own, he was free of will and strength and he would fend for his own power, prove it and lock up every rumor of weakness if he so had to. He had done it before.

Far up in the mountains he finally found what he was looking for. An opening. While here many members of the pack would mark the territory there would only be one leader that over marked the others, in most cases two. A male and his mate. High up in the mountain, far away from any lulling melliferous scent a pack was settled with just one leader. A female. This was the opening he wanted and needed to settle in somewhere, a chance to rise and lead again for he couldn’t settle with any less but that. His dull orange eyes searched the territory and finally he howled. It was a daring move and it was even more daring to approach a leader like this, she would likely take it as a direct challenge, rather she should see it as a – test of strengths. He wouldn’t form an opinion of any wolf he had yet to see or meet, but he didn’t doubt his own strength at least, he knew what he had done in the best and was capable of doing as well. His tongue rolled over his lips and nose. The waiting was approaching now.
Photobucket
Responses are slow from my end cause I just gave birth to a tiny boy.
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
my milkshake brings all the boys to the pass
and they're like, it's better than your ass

She had left the children safe in the heart of her territory, at the den with the young hunter, @Asta. Her weeks of confinement had worn on her patience and her limbs sung with the opportunity to be stretched, now free from the monstrous sides that had plagued her throughout her pregnancy, her movements were loose and natural, although her teats hung heavily with milk to sustain her young - a clear badge she wore with pride - there would be no mistaking her for a mere subordinate. It was her second pass of the borders, her own scent once again beginning to overpower that of @Mapplethorpe’s with the frequency of her travels. Although she had elevated her advisor during her containment, she still held out hope that her mate would return to lead by her side. A hope that was fading day by absent day.

Snow still littered the land up here, down lower, to the west, she could see the patches of green beginning to shine through. The days were growing longer and warmer but up here winter still clawed at them in a final desperate grasp. Down in the heart of the Pass, where they were more sheltered from the biting winds, the green was breaking through also, but this was a secret only those who dwelled there knew.

Her thoughts were interrupted as a howl sung across the mountain sky. Heavy head a tapestry of browns, silvers, golds and cream whipped in the direction of the call, warm golden eyes growing as cold as polished brass with no recognition of the voice that called. With her tail raised like a war-banner she marched towards the stranger, struggling to pick out his pale form against the snow and stone that crunched and rattled underfoot. For a female she was large, still carrying extra weight having recently given birth.

There was a confident grace in her step that would not go unnoticed. Ears trained forwards like a pair of mirrored satellites, taking note that the stranger, slim and in need of a good feed, at least had the courtesy to pull himself up short of her borders, but her voice did not reach across the distance between them. She was the one who had been summoned and here she was. Golden eyes locked on orange, pressing, challenging, daring the stranger to test her patience. She was here now, so what was it that he wanted?

[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Inactive V. Subordinate
Loath
Power was equaling to a lot of things in this life, but all power was different and obtained in different ways and it was at this very stand point so many were different. All could agree that power was the most effective weapon, however you chose to use this weapon depended on the character, but it was a weapon nonetheless. Power was what controlled this world and its creatures, power of who would eat who, who would fight against whom, what would become of those living amongst those with power. Would it be protection or dominance for the weak? What kind of leader ran without power? What kind of controlled aspect of the world did not depend on power in its purest form? Loath had never underrerstimate those with power, never had be backed off from them, he had stolen their power by defeating them, killing them and devoured their land and people as it was his nature and mind to do. He had never submitted to power, he had never fully felt like a slave expect to the monster that had once lured in his childhood – until he destroyed him, sliced his throat and punctured his neck to end his power.

The very genethliac reading of his starts spoke of this power he had led and lived by for years now, it was why others felt wary around him, irk to back off, not because he frightened them, neither did he try to nor was he an intimidating creature – expect for this worrying feeling that something was off, something wasn’t right around him. His calmness in himself, his restful peace that was rested in his power, the way he would not back down, the way he would not hover or back off, he would stand as still as the mountain and be as unpredictable as the wind, shifting and turning around his obstacles. He had no real sense of honor expect few – quirks and standards of his own life that he had felt for time and time again, yet no one seemed to regard such perfection for much over here. They feared him somehow, or somehow they all went along to feel uneasy as if he had snarled at them, as if he had said he would harm them and their home yet he had done no such thing. Quiet the interesting observations he had made over time of being here.

”How. Disappointing.” This woman, this alpha, she was no different. While she had been under way he had climbed a rock and lied down to rest his body and mind before meeting with this strange alphess. She disappointed without even opening her mouth. She stood there in front of him, her head and tail raised so high that it disgusted him, like she had some kind of point to proof, that she was in charge, that she indeed had power. But she had the very conception wrong if this was how she deceived it. Power was not a hurled display, it was discretion. It was how to approach, talk, move, blink and how you would think. Every action and thought should be wrapped in power, it should come from the deepest of within in a reassured rest and peace – this? It was a disgrace to the very word itself, a watering ground of a low and deep buried insecurity if any leader felt like positioning themselves as if he had insulted or threatened her. Had he done such a thing? No – Indeed he had shown interest in her land, her ways and she came to him as if he planned to destroy her.

He could – but could she be formed and changed before such… Measure would be taken to use.

”I expected – more of the alphess of the mountain.” His voice had this entire time been calm, almost low and confident but he did not rub it in to her face, he did not say it as a challenge, rather a pure statement of thoughts he had made from observations. He slowly stood so he would stand on the rock and then leaped down from it, coming toward her and came closer but kept his distant to her anyway to not insult her pure little borderline. His tongue ran over his dark lips and light brown nose and then he huffed slightly and looked at her in a very disappointed, almost bored way. ”I was lead to believe that you were something more as you run this place by yourself. An unusual trait where I come from, not unseen, but seen when the female is – peculiarly strong minded.” The tip of his tail moved slowly from side to side and then he shrugged his shoulders and looked at her with another glance, almost expecting to be yelled at, at this point, to be growled at maybe even attacked which truly would disappoint him.

To disappoint a God was almost an insult in itself.
Photobucket
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn

Quid est nostra capimus
• NAIRA AQUILA •
We take what is ours

How. Disappointing. His words were not harsh, nor laced with contempt. He spoke as though he were referring to the weather itself, and her eyes narrowed in suspicion - not of the wolf himself but exactly what it was he found so wanting. She held her peace to wait for the pale stranger to elaborate, her eyes slowly drinking him in. Where her eyes could not discern for her, her nose took over. Large, yes. Thin, yes. Alone... possibly even of an age with her? But that told her nothing of the beast that lurked beneath the surface - to that she remained blissfully unaware. She was hardly exercising more caution than usual, yet knew help was just a howl away. Perhaps it was that though that prevented fear or even her overly short temper from taking control? Either way, as the stranger continued to voice his trail of thought a slow smile spread across her muzzle, revealing teeth that were yet to dull with age. The smile did not reach her eyes.

"Apologies that we do not find ourselves more to your liking." She allowed herself a moment to taunt, cold smile still pulling at the corners of her lips. "Perhaps it is a pack of cowards you seek? Or maybe one of love and peace? I'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of either..." Though her words promised help, her eyes shone with the promise of helping him along the most direct route. Some would call it 'as the crow flies', but it was well known that wolves do not have wings. Usually her threats were far more direct, but she quickly realised that she had found herself having fun and she wasn't about to throw it away just yet. The wolves in her pack showed her the proper respect and it had been so long since she had been faced with a challenge. Since before @Sagacity left on her last mission, since before Rhysis disappeared with Adonis in tow.

She was not @Mapplethorpe and word games had never been her strength, usually preferring to err on the side of instinctive, and not for the first time she thought that perhaps she needed to seek her advisor out and get herself tutored in the subtleties of the spoken word... But then again, when it came to delicate matters she was always more likely to send him in her stead, or at least request his presence. Besides, who had the time anymore? She hardly found herself in need of such skills, particularly for an encounter such as this. With a loner, who currently meant less to her than the lose gravel that clung to the cliff faces of her home.

She did not bother to ask for a name, but she did not offer her own either. Their secrets kept them safe, and this wolf was yet to prove himself worthy of anything more than her cool stare. "Tell me then," she began, her voice a mixture of indifference laced with confidence "What exactly is it you seek?"

template base by GINNYSAURUS | image by GREY

Inactive V. Subordinate
Loath
He was so ready to turn around and leave, to not waste another breathe on her, maybe it was meant to taunt her to the right direction, maybe he really meant to tease her into doing what he wanted or was looking for and while she first watched which bored him, slowly it changed. For the better even. A smile formed over her lips and he felt an approving movement in his chest. Yes. That was how a queen was supposed to be like, earn your power, earn your respect by talking herself to it, gain what you want instead of looking like a warlord ready to push her strength and muscles around like it somehow was going to earn her anything but anger, fear and frustration depending on each individual she tried it on. Disappointment would have been the right word to use for Loath, but no, she did not attack or run to him, she smiled, taunting for it did not reach her eyes, she was taking his challenge on and she was not going to take his words lightly – good. Should any queen have simply stood there and taken that kind of talk, Loath would have had little to no respect for her. Nor for a king.

"Apologies that we do not find ourselves more to your liking." He returned her erring smile, but his did not reach his eyes either, but unlike hers his was not taunting but more relaxed and pleased as if her answer humored him rather than upsetting or offending him. Which was the true case, he found himself rather humored by her stance and smile and her words were well picked as well. All in all she was doing alright now she was turning around that first impression in an impressive manner after all. ”Indeed, you should apologize. I travel far simply to meet you.” He wasn’t exactly serious about that remark, it wasn’t a test either, maybe it was a comment simply for the enjoyment of taunting her back on her words and she shouldn’t take too much offense to it, she should sense that there was almost a chuckle behind those words, almost laughing at the very idea that he would do such thing or that she even should apologize for anything. She was a queen after all, though not yet one that he could give respect to.

"Perhaps it is a pack of cowards you seek? Or maybe one of love and peace? I'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of either..." He didn’t frown or laugh but the look on his face said pure disgust at the very idea of what she mentioned, and he puffed out light air of his nose as if to rid himself of a rebelling scent. Nothing would be further off my mind. The home I come from was not of cowards or peace. We were made of those that meant to change what should be change. We turned wrong to right.” He on purpose avoided to mention that HE had been the leader of all this, that he had for YEARS been the alpha and gathered an astonishing number of 70 wolves under him that he ruled sternly, yet respectfully. He did not rule on fear but on respect of his power and it was what made him so powerful. Nor did he mention his tally of being undefeated or running and winning wars so many times it was not polite to brag, it was rude and tacky, he would not have liked another ruler to do that toward him.

"Tell me then, what exactly is it you seek?" Loath was used to not exchange names, first of all because he had not in this part of the land given out his real name to anyone, so should she ask she would just have gotten a fake one anyway. He wasn’t particularly interested in hers either, it didn’t matter for the conversation at this point, they were both empowering one another in this conversation, it would simply ruin the flow of it if. They both seemed to know it and that was probably why neither of them asked or told the other of their identity at this point – yet she was asking for his reason to be here, even though she probably didn’t care at all. Why did she want to know? He raised an eyebrow at her and finally chose to sit down and then he smiled again at her. ”My, why does it interest the queen at all? Have I not insulted you?” He let it sink for a moment, gave her time to either reply or just frown but making it clear he would say more, so she could decide to simply not reply at all.

”My opinion of you changes for the better the more you speak, queen. Though don’t mistaken that for my respect.” His eyes were cold just for a second as he said that, then returned to the normal glance of indifference and then he flexed his shoulders lightly and gave her a reassuring smile as if to say “But let that slid” it didn’t require an answer at all. ”Very well though, a good question deserves a good answer.” He rarely spoke for long at times, not outside his pack at least and he didn’t like doing it with strangers, but she had - almost asked politely so he would give her a – somewhat polite answer to chew on for her own.

”What I am truly looking for is my twin sister. Though I doubt to find her here, so what I truly look for high up here, oh queen of the mountain, is something as simple as power. Understand me right, queen, power comes in many forms and variations and I am not here to take yours. I am here to admire it. I was first under the impression that your power was in simple force, fear and strength. It’s the lowest form of power that I – rarely tolerate. However you seem to possess a bit more –grace than that.” His tailed curled and then uncurled before he slowly slid his forepaws down over the rock to lie down once again. ”I am, you may say, a huge admirer of power at its strongest form. Tell me queen, do you know what the strongest form of power is?”

Or do you need a god to teach you?
Photobucket
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn

Quid est nostra capimus
• NAIRA AQUILA •
We take what is ours

She very much doubted it was she whom he had initially sought. She kept to herself and so did her pack, other than the longer standing members of Swift River (of whom most were oblivious to her current standing and location - thinking her vanished with the heaviest of last springs rains), Athena and maybe even Ava if she still roamed these lands, there were very few outside her own pack who knew her, of her - or had ever gotten her name. As he spoke of his former home she had to wonder why he had left if everything was so amazing, and everyone so driven. Beyond the need to survive there was very little that she cared for. Wrongs and rights no longer mattered since she got her children back. Her books were balanced for now. It was an unusual feeling but a pleasant change none the less.

Have I not insulted you? Her cold smile morphed momentarily into a smirk, a snort of derision her only response. She cared little for others opinions of her, even less for the words that they might use to voice such. It was a cocky gesture, not one she would usually make, but after being cooped up for weeks on end she found she just did not care. She had too much pent up energy to fear the consequences, and this scrap of a wolf wouldn’t take much more than a solid charge to run off she was sure. Finally though, the point was reached. He was looking for his sister. How many times had she heard this tale now? A yawn slipped from her lips betraying her true boredom with the current topic but he quickly changed it again. To power.

While power in itself was not something she particularly cared for, finding respect was more than enough to keep others in line, both her own subordinates and even her enemies, she was interested to see what he thought on the matter. It was true, the Nomad’s possessed an element of hard power, strength of force, but with the absence of Rhysis and the more time she spent with Mapplethorpe she had been learning of more softer forms, whether intentionally or not. The power of influence, of persuasion. Even she could tell this was wolf with an ego as large as her own. Larger even perhaps. He wanted an answer, yes, but was it more important to give a pleasing answer or feign ignorance to hear his own interpretation?

Her smile warmed with interest, this time it pulled at the corner of her eyes in a conspiratorial manner as if she was keen to share a secret with the stranger before her. She angled her body towards him slightly inching closer, the image of a small child intrigued, hungry for the knowledge he had to offer. “Perhaps you would care to explain to a brutish savage like myself?” She teased softly. Let him think her ignorant, or perhaps a bad tempered fool with her head in the clouds. Dare she say that she was having fun?

Inactive V. Subordinate
Loath
 photo 234d431d-2356-4af9-ba9b-3d12ebcd4432_zps151e6394.jpg photo iaza1_zpsd8deef26.gif

He bored her with the truth of him looking for his twin sister, almost giving out a yawn her eyes lost much interest of what they had had before. It was true it was a very unoriginal story, siblings lost touch all the time and they fell apart all over the land, moving on and thinking they could do well without each other before looking for each other again. Yet this was no such story. Loath had been the one to venture out of home for just a short moment, yet Loathe had panicked and searched for him and so as Loath returned everything was in ruin to him. She was gone and most hope abound him. He never meant to leave he had simply gone out as a leader to do business, but traitors of his home had lied to her and sent her off to the east over the mountain. He broke up the entire pack, killed the traitors and he ran for her. They had never been apart since birth and they were addicted to one another, they NEEDED one another, they had mated and had many children together, it was like ripping apart his chest to be apart from her. He would find her.

As bored as the other female might be, she had to acknowledge his words anyway, he didn’t care if she was bored, she had wanted the truth and he had given her the truth. ”We were betrayed. This is the first time in my lifetime I have been away from my sister. I will kill the moon and sun for her I would destroy the universe to have her by my side. Do not doubt me queen we did not grow apart, we are not long lost siblings. We were born together, we have lived together, ruled together and we will die together.” It was an odd promise the two had made for each other so long ago after killing the demon who called himself their father, they promised no one would live a day without the other one alive. They would not want any other set of fangs to take their life but the one of their sibling. Odd love, odd opposites made attractions in this life – Loath and Loathe were one and the same, they were scum made to angels and they took vengeance on anyone who stood in the others path.

His words were not meant to be answered, she was not meant to comment on that, should she answer though his stone orange eyes, so far from the distinct color of xanthic would be cold and harsh now, there was no joke or humor in his words and she had better understand that thoroughly. He would not tolerate one syllable being an attack on his sister or his love for her he would not stand for her to badmouth anything surrounding his sister. She had better understand that or pay the prize it would cost her to not think twice. He didn’t want an answer and he made no attempt to expand upon his words and perhaps that was why the change of subject was a refreshing change. “Perhaps you would care to explain to a brutish savage like myself?” His cold expression became softer and humor returned to his eyes, his nose lifted slightly higher. If she thought Loath to have an ego problem, a bigger ego than anyone of this western world – She was right. Loath didn’t boost of himself or brag, but he knew his power and the subtle way he could vibrate it around him, his aura stood for power and pride and even this female seemed to sense it. Even if she was weak in those areas of the world.

He smirked with his lips alone, curling them upward in a grim grin and his words were silky soft yet vibrating with his constant ooze of ego. ”Bu I think you already know queen of the mountain.” Of course she did. She was teasing him and taunting him as if she was a stupid sheep who could herd the other sheep together. She couldn’t fool him though, but alright he would amuse her with his answer, maybe all in all she wanted to test him as much as he wanted to test her. It couldn’t hurt to play her games. ”True power is in your influence on those around you. Your people, your followers are your power. The day they turn against you because you lose your influence on them is the day you will fall. It is the day any leader will fall. The leaders who rule with fear instead of respect are those who have most to fear for they have no real influence on those that follow them, their followers could turn on them at any given chance where they show weakness and softness. Power is in your tongue, the way you talk, the words you speak and how you pronounce them. Tell me queen do you possess this power to its fullest?” or did she need a god to teach her?

Photobucket
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn

Quid est nostra capimus
• NAIRA AQUILA •
We take what is ours

As he moved on to explain why his search for his sister was so important to him her boredom slipped away. While she was not usually one to comment on such things, she felt the urge to share a tid-bit for his honesty. “I am no stranger to betrayal.” she mentioned casually, choosing to leave out the long winded story of her own brother kidnapping her son to the far side of the mountain and her former second casting her down as lowest when all she had done for months was attempt to get back to them. His demeanor made it clear his sister was a sensitive topic and so she would steer clear. She didn’t care to dwell on her own betrayal either, but knew when it came, her own revenge would be sweet.

She listened intently as he took her bait, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. His way with words reminded her of @Mapplethorpe and she imagined the two could bandy words until the sheep came home were they ever to cross paths, but her own stance was much simpler. “Words are wind.” she responded simply. “My pack mate raises an alarm about a cougar on our borders? I respond and fight by her side as I expect all in my pack to do. When we hunt, we hunt as one. When they feel the need to talk, I listen, and when I talk, they listen. I find the time for each of them and they know that they are valued, but my decisions are final. My power comes from their loyalty. Actions speak far louder than words.”

In her heart she knew if she were to take her pack against those that only bothered to lead with words, she would wipe their existence from the map. She was willing to put her own life on the line for the members of her pack, and she expected they would do the same for her, were she only to use wind to convince them, their courage would fade with the first death of one of their own. “Words are for diplomats. I have an advisor to handle that. We have no need for allies, so I have no need to watch my tongue.” She finished on a small shrug. “Were it any other way we would have failed by now. Their loyalty is to me and mine to them. Had I not allowed time for each of them, I would have lost half my pack to my... mate’s the word was laced heavily with sarcasm, “hunting trip.” The statement was enough to leave no doubt in anyone’s mind, she was the one who held the power here, and she would not be easily unseated.

Inactive V. Subordinate
Loath
 photo 234d431d-2356-4af9-ba9b-3d12ebcd4432_zps151e6394.jpg photo iaza1_zpsd8deef26.gif

”I am no stranger to betrayal” His eyes lit up and he would smile at her. Betrayal was the nastiest form of bitterness – though Loath was too superior for bitterness he did know another emotion that followed betrayal – revenge. He had had his revenge on those who had betrayed him, he always made sure to repay to take his vengeful anger out on those deserving of it. There was only that small matter of finding his sister now and everything would be perfect once again. ”Then perhaps we do have something in common.” Who would have thought so? The brutish leader and the God influenced man had something in common. It was a new spectrum of the world yet to be explored by anyone and it would become an interesting ride to those nearby. Loath had guided and leaded brutes before but never worked together with one before and the idea intrigued him even pleased him a bit, as dangerous as it was to both of them. Loath could likely outsmart her, but she could probably strangle him.

“Words are wind.” Are they now? But are they not the power that could turn friend to enemy and enemy to friend? Loath stretches his legs to get comfortable for this explanation. “My pack mate raises an alarm about a cougar on our borders? I respond and fight by her side as I expect all in my pack to do. When we hunt, we hunt as one. When they feel the need to talk, I listen, and when I talk, they listen. I find the time for each of them and they know that they are valued, but my decisions are final. My power comes from their loyalty. Actions speak far louder than words. Words are for diplomats. I have an advisor to handle that. We have no need for allies, so I have no need to watch my tongue.” He chuckled as she spoke and here he would shortly interrupt her with his own thoughts. ”Influence is not only words, queen of the mountain. Your powerful actions are influence as well. You influence those around you to try as you do, to try as hard, be as strong and powerful as you. You influence them to want to serve you. The day this influence is lost is the day you lose your people. You have a powerful influence on them even if not by words alone, then by actions.”

“Were it any other way we would have failed by now. Their loyalty is to me and mine to them. Had I not allowed time for each of them, I would have lost half my pack to my... mate’s hunting trip.” His ears perked up at this piece of information. The cold bitterness at the mention of her mate, the way she distanced herself from the word alone meant this female had been hurt by males before. Not unusual to natural beautiful, even powerful females as herself. She was beautiful, strong and had power, males were bound to fall for her and at one point she would fall for one of them as well and so it would hurt her if she chose the wrong man. It would seem she had done so already. His eyes softened to her and he lay his head on to his paws and shook his head back and forth before lifting his head to look at her. ”You allowed time to them to speak to them, to influence them. Influence is respect and that is what you have earned. That sort of influence is the strongest kind queen. I am truly sorry about your mate. I do not need to be a mind reader to guess he has wronged you in the past. Many men I have come across have a need to conquer. Yes we all seek a certain amount of power for it is in our nature to do so, to mate and protect. Leaving you unprotected, is however a man’s greatest sin. Tell me his name.”

Tell me his name and I shall find him, correct him for what he has wronged you and kill him should you wish it. Oh Queen of the mountain let me be your hero for just a night that avenges what has been done wrong to the lady of the mountain. His eyes were cold as he asked for his name, he took his job as a man seriously to any woman he gave his time to, even if that would only be his sister and daughters, he wouldn’t stand any many leaving behind his task and promise to a woman. Especially not this woman. A queen under the mountain of the east. His heart grew cold and protective, need to protect this woman even if she didn’t want this protection, even if she would push him away and tell him she was fine. Damaged women seemed to be more his thing than non-hurt. The damaged women were the ones in most need of protection, maybe that was why he felt stronger toward them, she was strong, but still a woman and she couldn’t run from that. He didn’t allow anyone to run their gait over anyone like they owned them. No one but him would do that.

(This post was last modified: Jun 15, 2013, 10:05 AM by Loath.)
Photobucket
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn

Quid est nostra capimus
• NAIRA AQUILA •
We take what is ours

I am truly sorry about your mate. the words brought a bitter smile to her lips. It was nothing to be sorry about, the world had turned to shit under their paws, they had been separated by some force greater than themselves and they had changed, but not together. She had grown harder and he had lost his mind, and my daughter. The addition whispered through her mind. Things could never go back to the way they had been. It should have been clear from the start.

Tell me his name. What harm could it do? This was the longest simple hunting trip that she had ever endured. @Mapplethorpe had stepped up to lead by her side and had done a splendid job of filling the void while she had been confined to her birthing den and life went on, and yet, it would be easy enough to learn her own name once she gave his. They weren’t exactly loved around these parts. “His name? Rhysis, but that was hardly betrayal. A force far stronger than ourselves tore us apart and when we found each other again, the pieces just didn’t seem to fit the same... The remnants of that story lies to the south, by the Lake.” For truly that was all the pack that remained there was. Remnants of what could have been a great legacy. Ruins.

She may have been baiting him, daring him to ask more, but she didn’t particularly care whether he took it or not. She had her own plans as far as the wolves of Poison Path were concerned, they just needed a little more time to mature. With children to keep her occupied and new recruits to train it would be a while yet before they were back to the strength they had been the day they marched to reclaim her son. Finally, she allowed her rear to settle on the floor. It was a short distance between them but she hardly felt the need to remain standing now. He might ask her for more, or he may choose to leave, or perhaps he had another purpose here entirely, rather than just scouting out a potential pack?

"Well. I suppose I should be getting back..." she voiced when no further enquiries came from the white male before her. "Perhaps we will meet again..." And with that she turned and headed back into the heart of her territory.

{end}
(This post was last modified: Aug 04, 2013, 01:36 PM by Naira.)