Bing, Google

Promises — Nomads Pass 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn

All the lies that we've been livin'
• NAIRA AQUILA •
Am I the only one that's still believin'?

As he nudged at the base of her ear she softened in relief, her smile easily reaching her eyes as he pulled back and she allowed herself to move in close again. It was nice to know that her pack would be cared for while ever she was unable to be there for them, and even now it seemed the change in position was going to be effortless for her faithful advisor. She nodded her ascent and began to head back to the den knowing he would be at her side, now and when she finally emerged from the den with however many tiny shadows would be following in her wake.

His next words brought a chuckle up from deep within her chest. I can promise the view will still be there when you return to this point. “Well since it is you that is promising I wouldn’t dare to question it.” Her voice was laced with a tease as she turned to nudge the thick fur at his neck. The further into their home they walked together, the lighter she felt. It was the beginning of yet another new era for the fledgling pack, but in her heart she knew, they would be just fine.

template base by GINNYSAURUS | image by GREY
{end}
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]