572 Users Online
Google, Bing, Jethro, Moonshadow

All these things I hate — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
just after this http://relic-lore.net/showthread.php?tid=3975

The she wolf could no longer take being curled up in that little den of hers, It had started to smell and that was not okay. If I'm stuck in there any longer I'll die of my own scent. Most of the others that had come to see her hadn't seemed to notice, or they hadn't pointed it out to her but Namara certainly noticed it and it was driving her mad. The night was a cold one, yet she was out and about anyways, her limp was heavy and noticeable the scratches stung and her stomach held a dull pain but the cool air felt good all over. She paced the border as she used to do and took notice to Ash's heavy scent, he had recently been through or at least she thought so, that would mean that hopefully he was on his way to sleep so that she could get some peace and quiet. The greyish she wolf followed his scent trail in an unwavering line straight towards where she would soon have her peaceful night ruined.

The scents she came across were overpowering, it was a she wolf, and the overtone, the pack scent was chillingly familiar and laid directly over Athena's mark. Her eyes widened in disbelief as she began to follow the scent trail towards the heart of Poison Path territory. Her heart began to drop in her chest as she realized the direction she was traveling, Oh please not the cache, we can't afford the loss. But as she came upon what remained of there food it was all laid in front of her as plain as day. The other pack had been here and destroyed and by the scent one of them had pissed on everything.

Rage began to build in Namara's belly Those bastards, I should go and tear out their throats this instant! But as Namara's anger rose violent pain ran through her body in waves coming from her stomach. The great she wolf doubled over to the ground and lay in a tight ball for long moments whimpering to herself with her jaws clamped tightly shut. After what could have been moments or hours the pain ceased and she was able to move. Just wonderful Namara you couldn't tear the throat from a sick rabbit let alone a healthy wolf. Her thoughts were angry at the situation just as the wind shifted and brought another scent into her nostrils that set her hackles straight up. The male from the mountain. No longer did she evaluate the situation but raised her muzzle to the sky without regard for the reprimand she would receive and howled urgently @Ash, @Athena come quickly we've been invaded by...ack Her howl cut off in a half-yelp half-cough as another pain shot through her insides. She sat down and began to breathe as calmly as she could as she awaited her alphas, hoping they had heard her call.

Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The man had just finished his border patrol, making sure that the borders were heavily marked and that no one was near. As soon as he had finished, he had sulked deeper into the territory, his head down until he lay down on his side to take a breather. It did not seem as though the world would let him rest for long, for Namara’s alarmed call caused his mossy green eyes to snap open. Pricking his ears, he caught hold of the immediate cut off and was on his paws in an instant. Quickly, so to make sure nothing bad had happened to his pack mate, he darted through the shadows, his dark body blending in easily with the territory around him, one of the perks of being within the pack so long had made it easy for him to adapt to whatever area he was in. As he made his way closer to where he was sure the call had sounded, the scent was the first thing that overpowered his senses.

The fur along his spine started to bristle, an easily pissed off feeling settling into his veins. The fact that he had not had any time to rest added onto his increasing anger, his mossy green eyes sharp, and lips instinctively pulling back to reveal his fangs. For all he knew, Namara was not hurt, but those bastards had been right under their noses. He stalked forward, his stance tall and commanding as he stared straight in on the Laylani sibling, an angry growl erupted from his mouth, “How the fuck did they get past our borders without someone seeing them?” He looked like an angry bear cub, his slanted eyes much wider than they had been in awhile and his jaws snapping, bringing his pack mate’s attention towards him instead of their caches that smelt like the rotten skunks that had crossed into their territory.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
The large greyish she wolf paced around the demolished pile trying her hardest to fight down her anger. If you had never went out to the mountainside that day this would not be happening now. It's your fault, your fault Namara, you did this. The she wolf felt even more wretched by the day especially now, she knew full well that if she had not been confined to the den this all could have been averted. Namara's broad head began to shake as if clearing away a cobweb or water. Just walk away Namara, go and die. Were her thoughts really so murderous they asked that she take her own life? But Namara Laylani could not be that weak. She would not give up so easily, at least she thought so until she saw the murderous light in Ash's blazing green eyes. Oh kill me now!

"I-I crossed your scent trail, they must have crossed after you had gone, there was no way of knowing Ash you know this." But the sight of her leader so enraged and the thought of strangers pissing on their food enraged Namara. Of course as soon as the anger hit she felt the familiar burn in her stomach and retched a few times before finally looking back at her angry leader. "I wanted to follow but It would be suicide alone." Namara's head lowered as she waited for the angry words and was braced for the fury she knew was to come. She would not be surprised to hear about how useless she was now.

(This post was last modified: Apr 15, 2013, 05:01 AM by Namara.)
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

He patiently waited for the explanation to come and when it came, the anger that swelled within him, almost made it hard to breath. He knew someone had been put on that control, whether it had been Eden or Kamota, Ash was having troubles remembering. Glaring down at the food that they had taken the time to catch and store and seeing that those bastards had pissed on it enraged him even more. By the sound of Namara’s small, informing voice, Ash had to remind himself repeatedly to calm down. Each time he did so, the hate just built up even more inside of him, making him dangerous to be around. Baring his canines at the disgusting looking piss beneath his face, he turned to look at his pack mate, his voice deadly, ”Namara, who was suppose to be on patrol after me?” At the end of his sentence his voice had turned into a growl, anger pulsing through his body.

Slowly, he let his claws dig into the earthy ground and inhaled, trying to calm himself. Of course, it was no surprise that he failed. Gritting his teeth together, he sent a haughty glare at the brown female, waiting for her to answer his important question. He flicked his tail irritably behind him as he glanced back towards the food. There was going to be plenty of effort he was going to have to put into burying all of the diseased prey that had caught now. With a sigh, he let his paw slam hard on the ground to regain his own attention to the family member in front of him, his mossy green eyes staring directly into her own, demanding an answer to come from her mouth.

Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
IC: No computer Internet, so excuse my no table issue and my absence, but I wanted to try to get this reply up!

She was mistaken. To think that everything would go back to normal when Naira had left and created her own pack. To think that they'd avoid each other, but she was mistaken. Athena had been ignorant to think Poison Path would be peaceful once again. The white queen wandered the night after a restless and unsuccessful sleep, she paused every once in a while to reenforce the borders with her scent. By now, she was far away from he den area and caches, so the leader had no idea who or what was going on right underneath her nose.

As she came up along the edges of the mountains, a few small rocks peppered down the side of the steep slope. Athena quickly moved away from the falling rocks and her fiery eyes looked up towards the peak. She searched for any cause for the disruption. She swore she saw a couple figures running along the rocky slope, but she brushed it off without suspision. It wasnt long before the urgent call of Namara sounded out across the mountain range. The figures that she seen must have been the intruders that about a half hour ago passed into her territory without permission. Releasing her own urgent howl to Ash and Namara to join her as soon as they can, she raced up towards the area where she last saw he figured and searched for their scent.
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
keep in mind I set this as her first time back out of the den so her stomach pains etc. would be unknown to everyone else

Namara began to feel her anger rise. What right have you to ask me that? I have been den bound! Ash let a growl roll forth and Namara responded with her own though her tail stayed low. "How should I know? I haven't left my den until tonight. Judging by the scents they crossed directly behind you and left no time for another patrol to find them." Though she spoke the truth she was unsure of how much Ash would hear over the fact that she had growled back at him. In truth she was just as upset as Ash was and if she were able she would have been on their trail by now but growling and getting angry wouldn't help. Ash needed to relax at least a little as far as the cloudy female was concerned.

Athena's howl split the air in response to her own call and Namra's silvery gaze flicked towards the sound and back to the mess she saw before her. "Ash we can't follow them and we need more guardians, either they need to fall from the sky or I need this leg to work right before we could risk a retaliation. You know as well as I do that this was no one's fault, be thankful you didn't run across them they would have shredded you, judging by scent there were far more than a single wolf could have taken on. " Her words clear and harsh Namara kept her gaze trained on the remains of a rabbit. All at once the rage was returning and her stomach began to burn, Not now dammit stop! But it was too late and the she wolf felt her paws sliding out from under her. The burning sensation did not let up until she calmed herself. The grey female fought to regain her breath all the while with only thought in her mind. Athena hurry before he does something stupid and for the sake of the mountain speak sense to him!

(This post was last modified: Apr 26, 2013, 07:59 AM by Namara.)
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

As Namara responded to his question, he listened, taking in her voice and the way he growled at her. In complete anger, Ash lifted himself in dominance and snapped his jaws next to her ear, unsure if he had accidently hit her or not a growled dangerously in her ear, truly pulling out his status with the small woman next to him. "Respect your superiors, Namara," he spoke clearly in her ear before pulling away, his large brown paws stomping against the ground loudly, before quickly stopping upon the sound of Athena’s call. Beside him he was sure he could hear Namara’s words registering in his brain, but that did not matter now. Their alpha was calling for them and Ash needed to go.

Looking back over towards his subordinate he ordered her to stay put before letting out a howl of his own to tell her that he was on his way. Quickly, the alpha’s body moved efficiently over the mountain, having lived there for almost a year now definitely had its benefits. Roughened paw pads made it easy for him to scale up the mountains when he needed to, much like now. Flicking his tail, he had finally made it up to his White Queen when his nose dropped to the ground, barely picking up any scent of anything, but something around them probed at his memory, though he could not quite place what it was. With an angry snort he looked towards Athena, "Whomever was here raided out caches and pissed all over them." His voice was filled with distain, anger, and disgust. Whoever had done this, they truly were heartless.