(See All?) Announcements
469 Users Online
Google, Bing

Butterfly kisses and Bullet wounds — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Klaud who has 6 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Schazi Evro
http://i53.tinypic.com/2qxnnvb.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:bottom;background-color: #001639;">

<b style="color:#fff; font:8pt verdana; font-weight:bold; font-variant:small-caps;">ic|
She was not herself at all. Or maybe herself was to really be miserable inside. Everything felt as if it were once a beautiful dream slowly tearing at the edges. And the edges was starting to finally fall apart. her life as she once knew it was no longer hers. Life in fact was nothing more anymore then just another fraction in time that was just taking to long to end. Her wishful thoughts were no longer of who would love her, how her children would look like, how long she and her lover would remain within each others embrace. But they were now morbid. She was calculating how much longer would breath, how death would take her away.

The duo colored female moved sluggishly through the woodland. Head hung, eyes closed, she managed to avoid the obstacles set before her. Finally she came to a halt, face lifted up to the gloomy canopy of the forest. The night took over the once bright sky, and shadows begun to rule the ground. With a couple more movements, the girl leaned against the rough bark of a tree and sighed. <b style="color:#808b9d">"I just want to disappear." She muttered lightly to the nothingness around her,

Table © Klaud
Played by Bryony who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
Alexander was nothing more than a tittle in this great big place. Everything around him, if living, would have the power to overtake him. Yet, among his kind that roamed this land, he usually managed to tower easily above them. It was a gift, but could sometimes be a curse. So large a brute must have some evil inention, surely. It was absurd the looks he'd sometimes gotten from random passersby.

It was because this place was so large that he loved it so much. He felt small. It was a much needed knock down. Sure, as a new member of the mountainous pack, Midnight Plateau, perhaps it would have been wiser to keep near his new home, but he decided to make one last trek out to Cedarwood Forest, the first place he set a paw in the strange land of Relic Lore. It might be some time before he got further than the Wild Cherry Orchard.

He weaved through the towering trees, paws moving swiftly over the leafy earth. A sudden lighter hued mass suddenly appeared among the dark brown trunks and fallen leaves, and he stopped, examining the creature with bright eyes, before moving around it, head tilted curiously to one side. "...Miss?" His ears twisted back in caution, hoping that the girl was alright. She seemed able to support herself, though barely, since she was leaning against the tree, but something seemed wrong.

Played by - who has 5 posts.
Inactive No Rank
<blockquote>Kardinal was being jaunty for a roamer in a place that he didn't know. Alas, he had not deigned to explore this realm of the world yet before, and so here he was now within the heart of the forest, his limbs adding spring to his step, fluid motions that carried him up and forward, almost a bound. The sweet scent of the forest, how inviting! The wood, spongy and damp, the smell wafting into his nostrils. Kardinal paused to observe his surroundings. Home. This was home.

Kardinal began to bound again, faster, letting his tongue loll freely. He could do anything at this moment anything at all. It was then that his paws skidded in the leaf litter and he brought his joyful bound to a halt. Something was moving, ever so slightly, in front of him, in the trees. He saw the girl first, the small female, and the scent of despondence hung heavy in the air, the scent of a wolf beneath the clouds of a bad time. Second he recognized the other creature come forth, a male. Concern etched itself onto Kardinal's handsome face. Something was wrong. He stepped forth from the trees, and coughed slightly to make himself known. <b>"What's wrong here? Someone is down."</b> </blockquote>
Played by Klaud who has 6 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Schazi Evro
<blockquote>She sulked within the confines of her own mind. Escaping away from the reality that surrounded her and trying to focus on the pretty fairytale lives no one could live. Those perfect days, and moments that would never leave her no matter how hard she would try. She was a lost soul, trapped within thoughts of pain. Yet the endless mixture of memories, and wishes came to a sudden end. A voice moved though the air till it tingled within her ears. Looking up she looked at the face of another, and before long yet another.

Her solitary was slowly growing. <b>"Yes?"</b> She almost whispered back to the first wolf before looking back at the other. <b>"I.. I'm fine."</b> She uttered softly once more before looking down at her feet. She was surely not the greatest liar. Yet how could she speak of what illed her in front of those she had never before laid eyes on? <b>"Who are you two?"</b> Words were spoken slowly, as if thought was behind each one.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Sep 16, 2010, 03:19 AM by Schazi.)
Played by Bryony who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
Admittedly, Alexander was no pleased to see the presence of another, as the female seemed weakly, and perhaps the presence of two males would only frighten her, as it did sometimes. But he seemed to have the same intentions as his elder, and Alexander shrugged his worries away, hoping only that this other male would work to help the female as well. She seemingly came to, but made no eye contact, staring at their feet, answering in a whisper, which had Alexander nearly crouching down to hear her.

He could tell, despite her words, that something was wrong. Everything pushed him to persue the issue, and he tilted his eyes, bright eyes curiously peering at her own averted ones. "My name is Alexander, miss. What is yours?" Nostrils flared in curiousity, and he looked back at the other male, awaiting his answer as well.

Played by - who has 5 posts.
Inactive No Rank
<blockquote>Kardinal felt the glance of the other male wolf touch on him, slightly displeased as it was, and he bent his head downward in a sign of well-meaning. Kardinal had no such intentions of wreaking havoc on any wolf, and any time he did that is was unintentional, and simply because of ill-temper or ill-being, Now, however, Kardina was simply curious and concerned for this fragile looking female. It disturbed him to see one appearing so distraught as she was, and padded forward once more, before he stopped and rested into a sit on his haunches, to show, again, that he meant no harm.

<i>"Who are you two?"</i> <i>"Alexander"</i> Kardinal lifted his muzzle to reply, her soft timid voice reaching his ears. <b>"My name is Kardinal...Kardinal Vermir."</b> he replied softly in his gruff, bass voice, as not to scare the she-wolf with his normally excited bark that he possessed. The russet male wolf lifted his head, his eyes betraying the friendly golden brightness that usually worked to portray his personality, and blinked quite attentively at Alexander, and then the female. His head was titled in curiosity, but he did not approach or speak more, lest he make them uncomfortable.
</blockquote>