(See All?) Announcements
529 Users Online
Google, Bing

ripped from inside out — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 136 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Guiness Thorben

The large tank was smart enough to know that his silent acceptance to El’s pups were enough for her. Ever since they had met Guiness knew that the woman liked his ways with always trying to get the job done in the quickest and most effective way possible. Over the months, he had proved himself to be one of the trusted members within the pack. Even though this was true, the russet man still kept his distance, deciding that it would be best for him to stay away as much as he could while the pups were still…fairly young. It also meant that he would not let others closer to the pups without acceptance from El first, it was why he never let his amber gaze waver from his lady, only when another member would come and he could bare his canines at them in a protective manner, ordering them to back off and stay away from the mother and her newborns.

When Kasai had arrived; the large Thorben immediately gave him a warning look, flashing his teeth at the burnt man. He then looked back towards his lady and catching the look that she threw had him, gave his subordinate entrance so that he could see the new generations to the Archer line. His passing did not go without a growl though. The Thorben was already highly over protective of the children that were with him. On his watch, he would make sure nothing bad would happen to them, even if that meant killing a pack mate to protect them. The Guardian had never truly been violent as of yet within the pack but if someone tried to hurt the pups he was going to take on a whole new definition of terrifying.

Pillar of Strength
Played by Mily who has 194 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
Is there a posting order here? If so I will delete this if necessary. :(

For a long moment the black wolf paused taking in the sights of his pack mates around him. Guiness being his usual protective self. Kasai only shook his ruff as the russet boulder growled at him. It's El's decision whether I'm allowed close or not... He told himself knowing not to make an issue of the Thorbens' lack of trust. Kasai knew that the male was just concerned for the well being of the pups. Rightfully so with all the newer wolves around, himself included. Although the Kage thought he had proven himself during the war with the Aniwayan wolves. Perhaps I still have not proven myself enough for him?

Looking past Guiness, Kasai noted the scent and sight of another wolf he had missed. Another new face to me... He thought of introducing himself to the russet female but did not get the chance to before Elettra's gaze sliced into his line of vision. Her eye's held hunger which made his own stomach growl. He quickly realized that she wanted the food he had brought for himself. Dipping his nose to the ground he picked up the rabbit readjusting it in his grip. One part of him wanted the small meal for himself, while another part, the softer half of the dark man wanted to give the new mother his catch.

Oh to hell with it.. It wasn't going to feed me much anyway.. Kasai made up his mind averted his eyes with El and began padding forward to bring her his catch. His large frame brushed up against Guiness as he passed by lowering himself submissively as the male did so. He dropped the rabbit at the dark queen's paws, licked his nose and lips hungrily then nudged it toward her.

Ever conscious of the other wolves wary stares Kasai showed his throat signalling no threat while stealing a glance at the newborn pups.

Three little souls bound in tiny bundles of fur wriggled beside their mothers belly. They all held dark bits of fur though one seemed to sport more rust and cream in its coat. Kasai thought back to the last time he'd seen pups this tiny. It seemed like ages ago, and to a wolf it truly was. Years had passed since Kasai, better known as Hotei back then, had seen his younger sister Borlla and her siblings as tiny pups like these.

A warmth crept into his heart as Kasai looked upon them, each little life needing help from the pack to survive. It was a wolfs duty to help the pack raise its pups, and even though they were not blood related to him the dark man felt a protective pull towards them like he had with his old family. Kasai's tail wagged dangerously close to Guiness head as the darker wolf took in each of their scents then wriggled backwards past Guiness and the others. He didn't want to make Elettra any more nervous of him being near them. Though he couldn't get their scent out of his nose.

I will be here to protect them and help them grow. Not like when the fire happened.. How I ran and never thought of my family's safety. I will protect these pups before myself this time... He told himself while watching from behind Guiness once more and keeping his distance from the new mother. Though the male couldn't help but utter a congratulations to her.

"They are beautiful strong little ones. Thank you for giving me a future to look forward to in this pack." He dipped his head once more then let his tail wag again.

[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
[Image: hashtags-jessiehotei02.png]
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Closing this up!

Even still as many a large man bowed in submission before Elettra within the pack, it was still odd to see Kasai's display, such a large and fire-scarred brute lowering in submission and tossing his throat to the air to prove a display non-threatening to the children whom had only arrived hours ago. Elettra offers silent thanks to the dark colored man and takes the kill swiftly and greedily, an obvious hunger within her from the three bundles around her whipping her out of energy completely. A smirk crosses Elettra at Kasai's thumping tail at Guiness head as she struggles to get a closer look within the opening of the hole before backing out. The heavy Guardians already showing obvious display of protectiveness towards the children within the pack. "They are all our future." Elettra speaks on behalf of Kasai's words, her head turning to bring attention to the darkly colored bundles at her belly, one sporting shades of ginger, another of cream and alas, one of silvery hues as she was. Despite the lack of male Leadership, the pack was finally complete.