(See All?) Announcements
979 Users Online
Bing, Google, Adora, Nadine

i'm breaking in, shaping up — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
private for reaperrr! <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
For a simple two days she had been training Lachesis so that he would know what to do if he met another wild wolf. So far he was doing a lot better at remembering how to act in a wolves presence out here and he could only go up. Just like the only thing that Ana could do was continue on to a brighter future. Next step was waiting until Lachesis was prepared for pack life and they found a pack worth moving into. It would certainly be a process but the two of them could achieve it.
Her scouting led her far from the Creek but she had specifically told Nineteen that she would be back a little later than normal. Just because she wanted to find out where this Willow Ridge was but she didn’t even know where she was, so it probably wasn’t a good idea. She knew the pack’s name but not where it was located—what a smart idea, Ana.
Oh well, she mused to herself as she sat herself down to run her paw alongside the topside of her nose. It was quiet here, at least, and seemingly motionless for now so it was likely that no one was around. She liked company, but being in peace wasn’t so bad either. Meant that she could think of things to train XIX. Her ward was entirely respectful of her and the things that she needed to tell him so that he could succeed in the standards of pack life.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Ghost who has 40 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reaper Grimm
Hey I am assuming this is April the 9th? If that is okay with you :)

Reaper watched curiously as a brilliant species moved about near his den, her footsteps had woken him from his slumber, it was just past midnight near the creek. She seemed oblivious to his presence and he did not mind for now, he was content just to observe her motions, until he was entirely convinced that they were alone. His eyes shone blood orange in the night as he followed her with his eyes, excitement growing within him as the air carried the scents of no others. He stood slowly, walking towards her with the airs of confidence, displaying clearly who would be in control of this encounter and who should be the one to submit. Though his eyes defined her as Tier One he knew that he would have to find out for sure, looks could be deceiving and there was nothing worse than a mutt who was an imposter.

A grin spread across his muzzle, oh he knew he was handsome and he knew she would find him so, as she should. He dipped his head displaying respect to such a radiant girl, such a prime specimen, <b style="color:#FF2501;">"Why hello, I must say I am surprised to see such a beautiful coat so far from Alaska." The words were ordinary enough, though the meaning behind them may be strange, but the voice displayed no malice. He would not harm this fae, not if she was one of their own, that is as long as she would submit to him and not put up a fight. Countless women before had seemed repulsed by the cause, though it was the cause that should have been repulsed by them, half breeds, half breeds everywhere! Surrounding us, filling out earth with muck and disgrace, dirty breeds, unworthy breeds!

The inner ravings were completely hidden from his expression, he looked every bit a wolf who had been happily surprised by some unexpected company. He awaited her response eagerly, perhaps tonight he would get somewhere with his cause, perhaps tonight he would gain another Tier One into the rally. Oh she would make a beautiful addition, and he was sure that once he explained everything to her she would understand, after all it was their blood right to rule over the others, all she had to do was submit to him.

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
you mean may 9th?<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
As usual she was oblivious to her surroundings and did not quite understand the feeling of being watched. After all, she knew that the males within her birth pack saw her as a desirable woman (considering one practically made it so) but she simply saw herself as feminine. Her physique was petite, yet strong and sturdy, but she could be no warrior—not without severe harm. Beauty to her was on the inside as well as the outside which was why she strived to be as optimistic as possible in these stranger lands. Nineteen needed to see something good come out of her trips and she would likely make his stay here easier.
Another wolf’s scent distracted her as she gazed to her side and noticed the wolf, bathed in an almost perfect snowy coat. His eyes did not scare her or intimidate her, for she would pass no judgment upon him. After all, he handing her a compliment; was he not? They were both on neutral ground which allowed her to lower her head respectfully, as was her normal routine. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“Why surprised? Do you not see many like me?” She was genuine, curious as to how he had not come across another with a white coat. Nineteen had a white coat—yes, she could not remember him adorning any color but. This male showed no signs of aggression nor any obvious intentions she had no reason to raise alarm. For this her eyes remained somewhat downcast avoiding eye contact just as she had relayed to her pear-eyed companion.

Inactive No Rank
Reaper Grimm
ohmygod, yes that was dumb of me.

The beautiful girl noticed him and bowed her head in respect, oh good, so she knows her manners to, she really will make a good addition to this leg of the organization. He gave her his most charming smile as his eyes roamed her body, the perfect female really, very feminine. His eyes returned to meet hers and he knew she thought he was handsome to, everyone did, females swooned over him where he was from. He pondered her comment, considering the best way to respond, people were often overwhelmed by their message if it was presented too quickly, <b style="color:#FF2501;">"Your coat is much more than just white, it holds the beauty of a true Arctic." This was a test, his way of asking for her lineage without actually posing the question aloud.

Oh her eyes were still downcast, what a polite well behaved female she was, excitement boiled within him at the thoughts of her in the organization. Yet this had to be handled properly, the message had not been relayed here yet and he did not want the girl running and squealing if she did not agree. Though of course, he could always follow her, slaughtering one lone female in the night was no challenge, what a shame that would be if she was a pure one. The thoughts were not betrayed upon his maw, he looked like a male admirer, not someone who was considering murdering her if she did not play her cards right. This had always been a talent of his, his face was a work of art, and he had perfect control of what was displayed upon it, no emotions slipped through unchecked.

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<3 <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
For a compliment to come from a wolf that wasn’t XIX, she felt flattered and flustered. He believed her to be beautiful; well, maybe he just thinks my fur is beautiful… but that’s a part of me, right? Ana hoped that he sincerely meant that she has a whole was a wonderful image but she wasn’t quite sure she wanted to ask or even hear the answer he would give. She just needed to focus on the conversation as he did not seem to walk away nor progress towards her like an enemy, so maybe something good would come out of this.
As if she couldn’t handle the compliment before he handed her yet another one, causing her to smile bashfully. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“I never quite thought about it like that but yes, I am,” she looked at her paws and the white fur upon them, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“you are a true arctic as well, then?” Anastasia had been born to two Arctic wolves so she didn’t know any different. The pack she had been into had been almost entirely built of Arctics except for a fair few but she didn’t care to both with those fools.
It was true, he was quite handsome—his eyes more-so as they were dark and she wished to see into them and gather what truly lay there. However, that would have been rude to stare into them when she wanted to steer clear of challenging situations to a wolf that could likely rip her to shreds if she did or said something wrong.

Inactive No Rank
Reaper Grimm

The encounter was going just as he planned, she seemed charmed by his compliments, bashful even, mmm modesty, a fair trait for a proper lady to have he thought to himself as he studied her. He flicked his tail as he pondered her, she smelled of another wolf though she was a rogue, it seemed she travelled in a pair though her partner was not around. The scent seemed to be that of a male probably her mate, and he sincerely hoped for her sake that if this was true that the man was a pure one. He smiled at her question, oh what a smart girl she obviously seemed already inclined towards the pure ones, <b style="color:#FF2501;">"You should be proud of your lineage, and yes I am a Pure One as well," the words cause him to puff his chest out slightly, unable to contain his pride.

He saw the way she looked at him and he smiled as he moved closer, displaying no indication that he was going to harm her, just that he wished to further carry on their conversation. Clearing his throat he said, <b style="color:#FF2501;">"Now I don't mean to pry but you smell of another, your mate perhaps?" The question was friendly, one that someone might ask in small talk, but it would lead to a more important question if her answer happened to be yes. This could go one of two ways in his mind, if she travelled with another pure one than they would join him in the organization, or two, they would perish at his hands. He did not fear them even if they outnumbered him, they were merely rogues and had no pack to protect them and no one would notice if they went missing.

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<3 <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
Ana having never been around many wolves aside from the ones she had left, she couldn’t really detect any sort of crazy in his voice. Nor could she anyways since he didn’t show it, but his speech didn’t really classify as any different than normal. She had heard just about every time of weird there was; he was, so far, as normal as they came. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“Oh I am,” her lineage—yes—the family that she actually came from… not quite so proud, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“I’m pleased to meet another like myself.” Lachesis was arctic, as far as she could tell as he was white-furred and gave her no reason to believe he wasn’t a pure arctic. He was a friend and as a friend she wouldn’t have judged his lineage, though she understood that it was something to be proud of.
Conversation was not over as he moved closer to her and she felt a sense of fear rush through her momentarily but she didn’t showcase it. The minute any sort of fear was expressed, things would go south. Instead she remained calm and smiling continuously, listening to his question with a gentle shake of her head in response. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“Oh, I do not have a mate. I travel with another but we are simply looking to join a pack together.” They would join one together because they were helping each other out and she wouldn’t leave him or separate from him unless she knew he was safe. The best way to know he was completely safe was to have him wherever it was that she decided to be.

Inactive No Rank
Reaper Grimm

He was pleased with her answer, with all her answers so far in fact and he smiled at her to show such, <b style="color:#FF2501;">"As am I," the words were said with charm. He stopped well before a bound away from the girl and sat down, displaying he was going to make no more advances and certainly not harm her in anyway. His tail wagged in a friendly manner as he introduced himself to her, <b style="color:#FF2501;">"They call me Reaper, may I ask what your name is?" the sentence was said in a manner that one could almost call shy, though it was all an act, he certainly wasn't a shy wolf. Even in a seated position he appeared regal as if he was not fully relaxed and never had been, his back was straight and his head held in a way that displayed pride but not dominance.

His tail thudded again against the dirt as she spoke of searching for a pack, <b style="color:#FF2501;">"Why search for a pack that may not accept you when you could have one built around you, tailored to your every need?" He could not keep the excitement from his voice as his mind wandered back to the organization, of what glory it held in Alaska and his plans for what to do with the branch he was here creating. He turned to her eagerly awaiting her response, ready to explain himself when she asked, and he was certain she would, he had a plan, and he was ready to finally set it into action.

(This post was last modified: May 17, 2013, 03:06 AM by Reaper.)
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
have i mentioned that i like reaper? (: <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
This stranger was indeed a charm, finding that she was comfortable in his presence without feeling nervous. She didn’t feel quite as pressured by him or anything, though it was probably quite the opposite as he did have plans but she was much too excitement by his compliments and plans that she couldn’t seem to be rattled by him. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“My name is Anastasia, but you can call me Ana if it’s easier.” Lachesis had taken a liking to both but Ana was usually the name that another picked out for her simply because a name was too long. Reaper she thought idly, contemplating on the name for a few seconds but overall deciding that that was a nice name.
After sitting next to her and standing tall, his pride somewhat rubbing off on her as the same feeling bubbled within her, she looked to him almost surprised at his stranger offer. It sounded almost magical to have a pack built around her and tailored to her needs… but all she needed was shelter and wolves to call family—was that what he was offering her? <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“That sounds absolutely lovely! Would my traveling companion be welcome as well?” As it stood she refused to join a pack without XIX’s company, it would simply not do for them to be separated. He was her closest friend and they belonged together without question. For both Reaper and Lachesis’ sake she hoped that the latter would be allowed to join, otherwise she would have to pass on an offer she didn’t want to pass on.

Inactive No Rank
Reaper Grimm
Sorry this took so long! Also nobody likes Reaper as much as he likes himself ;) Also now one of us needs to start a thread with Lach in it somewhere else.

He smiled at her as she introduced herself, she had a beautiful name even though she offered a short form, <b style="color:#FF2501;">"Anastasia what a beautiful name, believe me it would be hard for me to forget." He chuckled slightly, all was going according to plan and she seemed to have fallen under his trance, perhaps this would be easier than even he thought it would be. He could see the intrigue in her eyes, who wouldn't be intrigued to such an idea? It was every wolves dream to have a pack that more than fulfilled every need. She mentioned her companion and he considered it carefully before answering her, <b style="color:#FF2501;">"There is a place for almost everyone in the pack, one that will suit everyone's needs." It was a political answer, he neither answered yes or no, he would pass judgement once he met this companion of hers.

Speaking of which perhaps it was time to do so, he stood next to her and smiled, <b style="color:#FF2501;">"I will explain more once we are in the presence of your friend, that way you can both ask questions if you have them." He prepared to follow her wherever she may lead him to meet this male, and now finally his plan was finally coming into action. Once he met the man he would determine where his place in the pack shall be and from there he can alter the plan accordingly. He swished his tail behind him as they set off, he was more than ready for the organization to make its debut here upon Relic.

exit.