keep me up till the sun is high — Red Fern Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
all these roads still be wrong
INKHEART
but i still drive them all night long

Inkheart didn’t really have a past to complain about. His parent had just never been there and his sister had it out for him because he had been selfish to not take her with him. There wasn’t anything to truly think of in his past, besides wishing that he had done a better job of remembering to bring his sister with him. All was in the past now, he knew, and he would not fix it no matter how hard he might try. The only thing he could focus on was the present and the future, but to get to the future he had to nurture the present.

Even if she wasn’t looking to join a pack or not even looking around at all, he did hope that she would be comfortable here in whatever time she spent here. Though, he did wonder what Jericho’s intentions might be here and if he would consider staying around for a little while. They could use a few more bodies here in Relic lore and Inkheart hoped that for both of their sakes, that Hush and Jericho would stay put here.

“I hope that you two are comfortable enough to stay,” he answered in high-hopes, “if not Magnolia Glen there are plenty more packs located in the Wildwood.” He was more than positive he had no visited with representatives from all of them, but he was darn near close. There were at least four other packs that the two wanderers could likely follow up on. Now that he had given her the only information that he knew in regards to the other packs as well as his own, he figured now was a good time to let her think about her next step. He didn’t want to stuff his own pack down her throat or use propaganda to brainwash her into joining, though it would a great addition, he simply lowered his head and said a simple “goodbye” before allowing himself an easy exit back to the Glen.

(This post was last modified: Aug 07, 2013, 11:04 PM by Inkheart.)

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!