Bing

Eat your words — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 80 posts.
IV. Guardian
Crowe Shane
@Nebet @Rais
RE Crowe gets a thorn stuck in his paw

The white head of the dark hearted male was lowered and staring at a small squirrel, a smirk crossed his face. You will die now, you will die helpless because I must live! With that thought he leaped, in a matter of seconds he had eaten and bathed himself in his prey's blood. The madman's thoughts had become jumbled, anger mixed with loyalty now and his eyes grew wild. Thee need to kill, and bloodlust clouded his view. Crowe began to crash through the small copse demolishing everything in his path and snatching small animals along the way. Most of them were consumed while one was merely maimed and left to die. Yes Crowe, this is what you are made for, taking lives, wading through blood, revel in your glory! His thoughts spoke out to him until he stopped running and began to snap and snarl wildly. Crowe thrashed and howled for a time almost lusting for himself until he stepped on a rather large thorn.

"DAMMIT! What is this horrible pain? Someone come and put me out of my misery so that I may escape this hell!" His voice squealed as a pups would, Crowe flipped onto his back and began to tug at the thorn but that only made it worse, DAMMIT! A few moments after he was sure he would die, the white giant suddenly realized the pain had subsided into a dull ache, the thorn was deep however and blood began to seep from it's edges. Great now I have to find someone to get this out. At that thought Crowe limped around in circles searching the woods for someone to help him, all the while hoping no one saw his fit.

Played by Torra who has 7 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Nebet Ashgura
The femme had only recently been cordeally invited to join the Nomads pass pack and in her mind it was much better than wandering around without a thought in her mind as to where or what she would be doing. Snow white fur with a very faint hint of grey speckling that was spaced widely and only visible upon close inspection graced her body. The thickness was waning with the season, still keep it's luster yet slowly beginnings to prepare itself for the shedding that was inevitable in the coming months. Her spirits had in fact lifted since her acceptance, and her nerves were still on edge; however they weren't as highly on edge as she felt more protected within a pack rather than wandering about randomly and letting just anyone that her father or the previous pack leader sent out find her.

Today was different, the smell of soggy underbrush tingled at her nose making her sniffle a little and shake her head. As she moved away from the main pack land she could not only see but feel the change in terra-firma underneath her paws and the way the rocks became less and less. But, the scent borders kept her ever close and within the boundries to be safe. Those ears lifting curiously as she began her trek downwards and out, her nose lowering to the ground as if smelling things like a newborn pup for the first time. To her this place was new, it wasn't like the northern parts of canada that she was used to. So she was going to explore, she wanted to find out just what this place was.

However, what she wasn't expecting was the sudden smell of blood and death that assaulted her nose and the yowling and howling of what sounded like a pup about something hurting. Her curiosity was peeked once more as she silently made herself forward, her smaller frame light upon the ground as the branches brushed against her fur, tugging and pulling lightly before easing their hold upon the snowy pelt. Blue eyes stared intently into the darkened forest, the very low and almost inaudible sounds of birds made the welping sounds of pain louder. It wasn't until she stayed low enough to the ground with her scent masked by the downwards wind that she watched the obviously full grown male rolling about and cussing.

She could smell the alpha coming from him which made her even more curious, but her iniate fear of the male species kept her in place. Yet, her mind tried to not make her mouth open and begin to laugh, a smile involuntarily crossing her muzzle as she brought her paw up and lowered her head near the ground with her body to cover her muzzle to stop from laughing. The minute though the male darted off she would follow silently as she finally tipped her head and stopped, before gaining the courage to head forward and speak as she figured the brute had suffered enough of her watching and not helping. Coughing gently she finally let the words slip out "Um...Hello, whats wrong?" she tried to play stupid and not laugh but her eyes showed that she had seen more than the male might have possibly liked for her to have seen, as they were dancing with a slight tinge of mirth to them.

text. "speech"

Thanks to the awesome becuffin for the table!
(This post was last modified: May 13, 2013, 07:40 AM by Nebet.)
IV. Guardian
Crowe Shane
Circles, circles, all in circles, where is everyone, damn this hurts, where did that thorn come from anyways, how does that kind of thing happen to me? The devil thorn still throbbed in Crowe's massive white paw with each step he flinched and that only made it worse. After what felt like an eternity weaving in and out of trees, bushes, thorn bushes, Why do they even exist? a blackberry bush and three squirrels which were ignored a scent finally crossed his path. Crowe began to follow the trail as far as he could until eventually it brought him face to face with a female, who had a very odd look on her face as she asked him if something was wrong.

She saw! She must be ended this instant Crowe, KILL HER!!! Crowe advanced, swiftly as if he would attack but as he came closer he caught the scent of Naira, so without a word he began to circle. Black nose working in a frenzy to be sure. She was of the Pass which meant he couldn't kill her, pity, she would have made a nice snack. But still she had to be told that no one could know his weakness for those sudden pains, and she had to know that it was imperative he was seen as one without flaw or weakness. "Girl, what did you see?" Crowe growled the words, they were away from the border for enough for her not to be heard if he needed it to be that way. "You can either say nothing and help me, or I can tell you exactly how much I. don't. like. being. followed." Crowe spoke to the girl who's eyes looked all too filled with laughter, in a voice so full of malice it sounded close to breaking point.

Played by Kydnt who has 154 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rais Rose

Like any good scavenger Rais had trailed the scent of blood on the wind, a few ravens on wing headed in the same direction. But as the scent of that certain deplorable packmate wafted towards him, Rais had to stop and roll his eyes. Rais should have known it would be the big white oaf making a mess of things down here. The path was crushed and torn as if someone had barreled through the forest with a machete, blood streaked over the ground for good measure. Some poor critter, mangled beyond recognition lay half alive in the wake of the Abominable Snowwolf. Obligingly Rais chomped down the creature, only to put it out of its misery, of course.

The booming voice of Crowe lead Rais the rest of the way, a smirk edging in at the corner of his lips. As he pushed in through the surrounding shrubbery, he looked to Crowe with amusement obvious on his black dappled face. "Crowe. If you don't like being followed, I recommend you tread delicately. And all your yowling certainly does not help." Rais said, clipped and formal. His eyes flicked to the female, already a friendly smile prepared on his grey face, orange eyes falling first to her visage and then to the distinctive scar beside her eye. Naira's scent was a faint perfume that lingered on her pale fur, and his smile broadened upon recognizing her as one of the Nomads. "Excuse Crowe here, mi'lady. He's..." Rais paused as he fished for an explanation, simply shrugging when he realised nothing quite described Crowe. Black nose wrinkling slightly in annoyance, he looked Crowe in the eye. "So what were you screeching about?"

rais rose
Never gave a thought to an honorable living
[Image: LoneCrow1.png]
IV. Guardian
Crowe Shane
I feel like this post kinda sucks XD

The great white beast knew he had to think of something quickly. Letting Rais, and Nebet know of his weakness to small sudden, unexpected pain would surely lead to his downfall, Rais was too smart not to use it. Without fail his head snapped back from one to other in quick agitated movements, his lips were pulled into a tight line and his yellow eyes were lit with madness. No way out Crowe... Kill them... kill them... kill them. "No!" he barked with anger was clear in the his voice. Yellow eyes widened and jaws remained open for a second before, composure slapped itself uncoordinatedly back onto Crowe's face.

A sound came from the back of the madman's throat, "I mean, of course I'll tell you, I stumbled on a root I did not see and fell directly into a bush full of thorns, I removed most of them but I just cannot seem to get this one from my paw." This time, his lie was not quite as well done as the one he had told to Rais and Asta. Rais would surely see through it, though he hoped it would be dismissed as something that merely caught him off guard. But then again if wolves found out that thorns and bee stings turned the insane wolf to a whining pup for a few moments, there would be consequences, Crowe liked teaching others the consequences of their actions.