(See All?) Announcements
687 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

imagine dragons — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Heather who has 8 posts.
Inactive
Alani Hazuki
(Sorry...Alani can bit a bit of paranoid antisocial. Excuse me... *proceeds to kick Alani*)

When Alani felt like she was going to have to escape another perilous situation produced by her own naive nature, a sudden moment of mercy was given to her. In her anxious state the she-wolf read her intentions clearly, and made hers just as obvious. She would not bother Alani, and would rather leave her be then deal with her erratic behavior. A sense of relief filled Alani as she felt herself freed from what she had felt like a life threatening situation, yet something else stopped her from leaving altogether.

Actually, it was several things, the first one being the sons reaction. She had been understanding of his demeanor towards her actions due to the harshness in her choice of words. Yet for some strange reason she felt that it was the gesture, rather than just her words, that made his form show every sign of insult, despite his void expression. Yet how can that be? She had been a lone wolf ever since she was a yearling, and she had learned all her life, that no matter the source, a kill was worth more than one's pride. So for a wolf to act as if sharing something like this was beneath him...it bewildered her.

Then there was the second reason, the scent. It was a sweet perfume that Alani had been too engulfed in her own worries to have paid close attention to. Yet now, when the black female had taken her kill and moved away did she realize what it was. It was the scent of a pack, a mixture of many wolves that acted as a banner to all who paid close enough attention. It was with that moment that Alani began to truly look at these wolves, and her moment of befuddlement ebbed into a quick realization. These wolves were not weak, half starved, or even rugged in their form. Their coats glowed, their heads were carried high, and they showed the pride and vigor any wolf would have under the protection of a pack.

It was with this that Alani finally realized that since these two were pack wolves, she had probably wandered into a place that she did not belong in. As well as how it was by the grace of these two wolves that she had not been harmed. The sense of guilt filled her along with this sense of comprehension, and as the she-wolf began to leave with her son, Alani called out to them. "Wait!" Then with a moment of awkwardly gathering her thoughts she began to work out her sentence slowly, "I'm sorry. I didn't now...I had assumed that you were lone wolves like me. It's just that...I am a stranger here, and I didn't notice any markings that showed signs of your borders. So I had thought that I could make a home here, until I could find my way back..." her voice trailed off as she began to feel her own confidence fail her. Instead she waited hoping that there might be a way to make amends for her rudeness in the face of their patience, even though she had probably been trespassing on their lands.
Played by Kira who has 110 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok
There was certainly nothing that could ever dictate that he was not Siku’s son. They were quite similar as was all of the Tartok boys to her, quiet and fearless. He would not be afraid of what their consequences would be should this wolf turn hostile or if she were to have more company, Siku and Ataneq were, through his eyes, invincible. If Sitamat were here they would no doubt be indomitable, a steel barrier that could not be broken. The three of them certain did their darg for their new pack and were countlessly working to be better. After all they were going to be making a pack of their own when the time was right and Atuaserk could not be more excited.

Though that was not what he currently expressed, simply what he saw within his future. One single mistake could ruin them but this would be no mistake. This stranger was offering it to them as if trying to save themselves the extra effort. As was expected, regardless of whether they had just eaten or not, Siku had chosen to take the kill and approached swiftly and attentively. With all the love in the world his mother placed it right at his feet and he simply looked to her, understanding. However, they would not stay and he followed back with her after grabbing the carcass from the ground. They had a big day and he would most certainly be energized for it.

Just as they were leaving he heard the woman shout, willing them to wait. Reluctantly she spewed out an apology seemingly not understanding what had been going on. Ataneq was alert then, waiting to follow in whatever Siku chose to do. He would mimic her actions and follow as she did, mirroring her every move.

i'm currently looking for any kind of short or long-term plots, so message me if you've got an idea!
i.e. (friend/enemy/spar partner/pack recruiter, etc)