(See All?) Announcements
711 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

enough to make my systems blow — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

There was never anything wrong with plain, it was simply rare to come across someone who was simply monochrome in color. She had Lachesis who was a creamy white with pear colored eyes, Reaper who was white with reddish orange, and Capella who was a mix of cream and grays with a golden yellow. None of which shared any sort of dark or plain color, therefore he was vastly different than those she knew. Anastasia welcomed his differences (as unaware of these differences as she was), feeling friendly and optimistic in her conversation with the stranger. She wasn’t at all uncomfortable, even if she maybe should have been. Anastasia would never picture herself as pure, innocent or light; so, his opinion would have gone right over her head. Unaware of the things he thought, she was considering him a friend, of all things.

Beelzebub, she thought idly as she said the word aloud in her mind. It was an odd name, probably might tongue tie her if she tried to say it a few times back to him. Once he had taken her offered cherry and ate it, she felt content to simply tell him whatever he needed to know. Nothing was wrong with filling in another lone wolf about the packs around here—he would need to join a pack, it was much too dangerous out here alone even if he might be capable of soloing. “Specifically we’re in the Northern Eden right now but as a whole it is Relic Lore,” a very interesting name compared to the one she had been born at but a name nonetheless.

“Slow down,” she whispered with a smile obviously he seemed to be in a rush to know everything so quickly. She needed time to calculate her thoughts. “I know of Willow Ridge that has a female leader named Elettra, never met her though,” Anastasia continued her thoughts as she recalled meeting with just a couple more places and remembering what Lachesis had found in his own travels. “I know there was a pack southeast of us quite a ways that was forming a pack but I haven’t been back since,” and little did she know that that was where she would likely be ending up. Ana had never thought of going back but that would be where XIX wanted to be so she would follow.

Oh, yes! Lachesis had found the same pack in Spectral Woods that were trying to set up and also the other one… what was the name. “Secluded Woodlands,” she buffered finally, “my friend scouted down there and the wolf he talked to said it was a family-like pack, very close.” That was one worry of Anastasia was that she wouldn’t fit into a pack that already had their cliques. “I don’t have any information on the other packs here though, I apologize.” The facts she had given him were the only things she knew, hopefully that would be enough.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Vami who has 49 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Beelzebub
sorry this took FOREVER!

He silences himself, allowing the woman to speak on behalf of the fill of questions which he tossed into her direction for her to answer, happy enough he would gain this information for only simply offering his name. A name that he was merely borrowing, a name that was not truly his own, but the many of which his Lord held. She did not seem to understand the connection and he did not bother to think anything of it. The name was foreign likely in this land, where perhaps 'Devil' or 'Satan' was more so fitting. He had no intention of calling himself this. It was far too used, far too simple.

She mentions three packs then, a Willows pack, a Woodland pack and another far to the southeast of here where he had yet to venture. "One by the river south of here, too." He mentions mildly, offering only this but not how he had come about knowing of them. Still, he scabs at his ankle and flank as a reminder of his interaction to the pack he had no interest in returning too. Be that as it may, they werent there anymore, anyhow. "What you supplied was suitable." He speaks about her apology then, unneeded and pointless to him. She would not know all and everything. She was mortal, after all, and an animal. "Where will you go?" Curiosity plays at his tongue, and a wondrous need to know where she might head to next so that one day he may find her again for simple conversation and cherry deserts.
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<3 it's alright! you can fade with your next post if you'd like? and just PM me whenever you want a new thread!

Anastasia didn’t mind that he was curious about the land around him, she had the same undying curiosity brewing. Even though she didn’t know too much about this stranger, nothing at all really aside from a name, she was (as usual) comfortable in his presence. She didn’t sense danger or fear when looking at him, so what was there to be scared of if he wasn’t freaking her out? Beelzebub, a very odd name, just didn’t seem to be of the treacherous sort which could have fooled her if he was. From where she sat, he was simply a wolf that she was having a simple conversation with over cherry fruits. That was normal enough, right?

“Oh,” she answered briefly though not expecting him to know something at all about the packs here. Her assumption had been that he didn’t know anything and had just been passing through and held mild curiosity. It made her feel good knowing that what information she was able to share was suitable (even if the phrasing seemed weird and no ‘thank you’ was given but she’d let it slide. After all, they were likely still strangers in his eyes so she knew not to expect golden manners.

However, when he asked where it was that she would go she thought for a moment. Not because his curiosity had wound back to her, but more so because she really wasn’t too sure. From what Lachesis and her had been discussing, moving down South seemed probable. So, she gave him what she felt almost sure of. “Likely further south,” she shrugged and reiterated, “what about you?”

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Vami who has 49 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Beelzebub
Sure! Since things are going oober slow in my PP thread, I think I'm going to have him join PPT instead so he don't loose out on more points and die. XD

Treachery. Oh no. The woman was right in believing himself not to be of such a thing, for the man was dedicated and true to those which he allied himself with. Though the matter in this was simple, his alliance and honesty ran only with his Lord and his Lord only, who wallowed within the pits of Hell from which he ruled. The face, the body which he wore now was but a mask, a disguise made of flesh, blood and bone for him to work whilst he lived this life until the next. And in his new birth into this world, he would find a way to make it work until his deed was done...

"Wherever my influence is most needed...." His answer is left vague, but an answer none the less. The crooked smirk upon his mug was not painted with words of a lie. He would be guided by the paws which he now held to yet another location where his bidding may be placed to some sort of use, large of little. Like a push for a trip or a push to a fall to death. He worked day by day without place, reason or goal savor the one he had been handed upon his creation only weeks prior.

Lifting now, the demon feels as already much time had been spent here and without further use for conversation, the wolf passes the other another glance of his silvery attention, pausing in this moment for a time before turning away. There was no place for a goodbye, or perhaps it had yet been a politeness he had learned to need within the world of wolves. He would see her again, certainly enough.