(See All?) Announcements
585 Users Online
Bing, Chan

Fate sure is strange
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 55 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
Frost walked along the land between the Mountain of Dire and Lost Lake, it was a chilly evening and the sky held few clouds. A warm breeze ruffled through her dirty pelt as she sat down with a bored huff. Her pink tounge slid out from her leathery lips over and under her front teeth. She began grooming her mucky coat covered in marsh water and mud. The past few days she had been traveling into Relic Lore starting at Dragon fly fen then crossing the land of Lost lake before settling here. In dragon fly fen she had fell into a large pit of mud and was stuck for quite awhile but managed to get out when she calmed down and noticed a large branch dangling above to her far left. She had struggled to reach it BT when she did made her escape. After that she had finished her way through the dark land feeling absolutley miserable and came into the land all around Lost lake but not once did she see the water. She had smelt it and searched like a mad woman but just kept ending in the same place she started over and over and over again. Carrying the head ache from this wild goose chase she had left wondering aimlessly hoping to stumble a pon a meal and some water.

Eventually she had came here and decided to rest for a day or two, her paws were bloody from the long travel and her muscles hurt horribly. The taste of dirty water and mud burst onto her tounge sending a grimance of disgust onto her face. She cleaned herself till she couldn't stand the flavour any longer leaving only a section of her right shoulder clean. Sighing she laid down and awaited something to happen before the smell of another wolf became apparent. She hopped up and stood defensively, ready to protect herself from any danger that may pass by. Little did she know of the consortiumto come.
(This post was last modified: May 27, 2013, 02:56 AM by Frost.)
Thanks TABs for the table and it's photo I've used for her featured photo.
Thanks PuppyThief for the winter skin and avatars!

[Image: SWpride5.png]
Played by Ghoff who has 80 posts.
IV. Guardian
Crowe Shane
The great white wolf prowled, nose to the ground head leveled with purpose and pawsteps deliberate. Nothing was to stand in the way of his mission. Sent by Naira to gather nightshade leaves for some unknown reason Crowe was headed directly towards poison path, in a very odd zig zag pattern. He leaped from rack to rock when he could, and crossed streams rather than taking a direct path. There would be no way any wolf or beast would know he had been here, Crowe already had his mind set and would carry his plan out to the letter, arrive one way, gather what he needed, and leave the other way. So that to any wolves who may see him he would merely appear to be passing through.

It had been a long journey thus far and Crowe's stamina had run dry quite a while ago. Just as the male was searching for a place to rest, he stopped. Black nose pinned to the ground he set out after a fairly fresh scent trail. It did not take long for him to come upon another, cream mixed with white and eyes the shade of some strange combination of blue and light green, an odd color Crowe had not often seen in wolves eyes. But it was a female Crowe particularly enjoyed toying with females, they could be oh so fun to terrorize, where as the males always just fought instead. So with his signature smile, psychotic, insane, and near terrifying to some he approached. "Well, well, what have we here? Someone looks to be a little... lost. Maybe even... dare I say... alone?" Oh how sweet it would be to pry into the female's mind and pull her strings. Make her dance as it were.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
(Oh just in case if you didn't realize her eyes are light green just appear blue, not sure if it's just what he thought he saw. XD)

Frost stood ready till the massive male came forth. She gabbed a bit as her tail fell down in shock, she had never seen such a large wolf. Then again she had only ever met other arctics and didn't even know there was different kinds of wolves. She starred for a bit, "What the heck are you?" She said her party girl voice ringing out. It took her a moment to realize only seconds before had he spoke, thinking hard she picked out what she figured he said. "Who said it was any of your biz?" She spoke cutting off the last word. Though on the inside she was begging for help she refused to be a open book to the male.

With a bit of a drawled out sigh she opened her mouth and spoke in a cheerful tone mixing with her voice interestingly, "I'll tell you this though, I'm Frost." She spoke slowly as if choosing her words carefully. "What you want?" She said once again shorting words. Wagging her tail stead fast she held a cautious stance ready to leap out of harms way.

(Ugh, sucky post! Sorry)

IV. Guardian
Crowe Shane
(It's just what he see's he'll figure it out when he does this vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv)
What the heck am I? I don't know, what am I? Evil, wrong, terrible, and great. Crowes lips peeled back and his canines were added to the complete utter wrongness of his smile. What to tell her, what to tell her? Shall I tell her I am a killer and she is my next meal? No no no, too easy. Lets play with her mind instead, make her soil the ground she walks upon. Crowe then prowled forwards, step by step he brought himself way too close before he circled her a few times and stopped. His first assumptions had been mostly right aside form her eyes, they were light green, the blue had been a trick of the light.

"What am I? I am Crowe, I am the beast from your nightmares girl, everything that has ever made you whimper and cry. What do I want? It's simple to smell your fear." Crowe was enjoying this exceedingly, at the moment he had no intention to attack her, but it was just so fun to make her think he would. Oh thank you Naira, who knew your mission for me would be this fun! Crowe began to burn holes into Frost with his eyes, waiting on her response. Oh it was just too fun to be right.

(don't feel bad I have a short post too)

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
(Hehe, time to rain on his parade)

Frost was not impressed, she simply snorted at him."You may be the most monstrous wolf I've ever seen, but sir, quite frankly I'm hard to scare." She spoke bluntly to him with a small eye roll of boredom. As he came closer she stood tense and ready to protect, her eyes latching to his as he circled. Her hackles prickling up like cactus needles.

With an irritated huff she decided she'd annoy him right back and walked up to him in a seductive fashion . Gently she rubbed her head on his chest but not in a friendly way, it was more flirtatious. Backing away she simply spoke, "Crowe, if you annoy me I'll annoy you, for your information." She said allowing a teasing smartelic tone to leave her black lips.

With this she walked away, pale green eyes on him, and laid down. The tickling sensation of pleasure began filling her as she was sure he'd be ticked off now. She waited to see just how clever the intelligent fellow was. She was tense though, very, and ready to stand and defend or flee for her life. She was still quite impressed by how large the handsome white wolf was but refused to think she might be the slightest bit scared.

(Ok she is a bit different then I expected, lol)

IV. Guardian
Crowe Shane
A battle of wit and will? Very well. Crowe could have howled his pleasure at finally having an adversary to spar with. Tenzin had been the only other wolf he had met with the mental instability to spar with Crowe. Frost came to him, as if she wished to bring him in with her, feminine charms. But no devil, seductress, I will not be taken by mere gestures and words, you will not gain what you seek. She spoke, few words with meaning, but words all the same. Crowe had no important information to give save for his mission from Naira, and a god could not even take that information out of him.

She walked a few paces away and lay down, with that Crowe's head and tail shot up. "What information do you thing I may have? What if I know nothing?" He circled again stopping behind her every so often to huff through his nose. Think about where I am girl, think about what I can do, I am twice your size and even more well fed. He wanted to see her be afraid, Crowe was ready to make her whimper, it had been so long since fear had been seen in another wolf's eyes. "Maybe I want what you have." His words were laced with malice and bad intentions, Crowe wanted to see who had the stronger will.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
(You drunk or is your muse back? Your post are very good. Also darn me for making Frost smarter then myself! XD)

The dirty Frost eyed him warily as he circled, knowing what he was capable of...what all strong males were. "Hmph, rape? Oh really Crowe, it's not even breeding season. Laaaaame." She picked on him in a amused tone. Sure she didn't want to be raped but she also didn't want to be fearful. That she absolutely knew, of course no female would want to be.

Sitting up she waited till he was in front of her to start circling. "Don't know how to leave a girl alone, hmmm?" She questioned before cutting across and brushing her body against his. She took her place again, "Crowe...." She whispered in a eerie melody simply to see his reaction. "Oh you know things pack wolf, otherwise you'd be a naive dumbo worthlessly wondering about this soil so called Earth."

IV. Guardian
Crowe Shane
(My muse has just returned no alcohol involved here today XD)

"Breeding season means nothing to a male, so you know nothing girl?." Malice was laced in every syllable, as she cut across his body and spoke more. Meaningless. Every damn word was meaningless, it was all a front, a show, deep down fear had to be stirring in her somewhere, somewhere it just had to be there Crowe was a monster and she had to see it. Wandering the earth, it was what wolves did best, they moved, they fought, attacked and killed as he had done so very long ago. Kings fell at the paws of wolves and blood was shed.

"Must I know things to be a pack wolf? Are you so sure I am naive and it is not you who is denying yourself? Maybe you can only see what you wish to see, that all pack wolves have greater knowledge when we know just as little as you. As the smallest pup knows only it's mothers side and den, do we only know where we have been. Crowe whipped around, with his sickly grin and stepped so close to frost he could see he breath stir the fur on her muzzle. "Think, girl, even if I knew things do you think that I would tell you?" a low growl emitted from him and he stepped a little closer opening his mouth as if he were prepared to swallow her whole. Now what will you do?

(This post was last modified: May 28, 2013, 11:46 AM by Crowe.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
Frost felt embarrassed when he questioned that and her eyes gave away the emotion, "I'm not worthless or dumb, I'm young and naive." she said struggling to hide the hurt in her voice. That's when she noticed a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach and she swallowed hard refusing to think it as fear and spoke in a convinced tone," Fear, my dear Crowe, is but a choice. Fear is fake, danger is not." She said and puffed her chest slightly in a show of how his attempt was failing, with this the feeling fled her belly.

Frost jumped back a bit when he turned so quickly around and growled at him, " You must be smarter then me though, your eyes hold intelligence mingled with your insane attitude. Your words, they seem so perfectly picked." She said looking him dead in the eye standing tall, no fear was in her. Not caring that she was smaller she to stepped forth, allowing their heads to be pressed to one another as she snarled loudly. "When did I ask for your knowledge, it seems to all be in your mind." She had to force her tail to stay down as her hackles spiked up like a porcupine.

IV. Guardian
Crowe Shane
All in his mind. Yes, it was all in the magnificent wolf's own head, everything about his life, every word he had ever said, every tooth mark upon another's pelt, Crowe knew in his mind, they were all his, and he regretted nothing. Not one of the misdeeds by Crowe had ever meant more to him than mere advancement of his own life. His penance was Naira, she was his master, and she was his punishment. This fae had no power over him and he could do what ever he damn well pleased to do.

"Maybe it is in my head, and maybe I want to know what is in yours, maybe... Maybe I just want your mind, or this all just a game and we are both players on the same side aimed for greater purposes that interfere." The words were breathed low and menacing, a rusty sound crept into his high pitched voice and played like an out of tune violin. His intentions were unknown even to him, but one thing was for sure, Crowe was enjoying this and it showed, in his insane mask, with wild light glowing in the white male's yellow eyes and his teeth bared in his awful grimace. Crowe was in this game and now was no longer a matter of terrifying the girl. This was a matter of curiosity, to see just how far it would go.