(See All?) Announcements
861 Users Online
Hazelnut, Bing, Google, Finley

i left myself in the alleyway — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
and if i may just take your breath away, i don't mind if there's not much to say
{Shade}<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#A5BA66;">
After the ghost and his companion relocated he soon found himself finding his way back to the strange woods swimming in a pool of blue mist, something drawing him back to the eerie surroundings. Once they had left their previous den in Secluded Spring, the boy had planned to avoid the many forests that surrounded their temporary home. Although being in a forest was ideal for a wolf – there was more coverage, as well as more places to hide – Lachesis had grown to like the open fields that scattered throughout Relic Lore. The forests that he had explored so far left a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach – there was the woods with the strange noises that whispered through the trees, and then the Wildwood which had half the trees blackened and reduced to ash.
The boy remembered what his friend Capella had said about the group of rogues she lived with, so he tried to remain as close to the border of the Woods as he could. The last thing he needed was to be chased out by one of the rogues who weren’t as pleasant as the dandelion-eyed girl. He had returned to the area in hopes of bumping into her once more – he had promised that he would return, but there was no guarantee that she was lurking so close to the border. When Lachesis had first met the female (who had frightened him so much he had jumped several feet into the air) he had been far deeper into the forest.
One of things that his blue-eyed companion had taught the ghost was to howl for desired members of a pack – in this case, a band of rogues – while at the border of their territory. However, Lach was still uncomfortable with this idea. When the time came to call for a leader he would be with Ana, and she would be doing the calling. So, instead of howling for his friend, the boy lurked the borders with his nose low, tail tucked against his hindquarters in preparation for an unpleasant rogue.
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
[So sorry this took so long </3]

Shade had been wandering the forest, thinking and concentrating on what to do, after all the man had found out of a pack in the area. That meant he would have to find somewhere else to lay claim to a land as his. Then there was the matter that he couldn't move his pups, he was startled by everything that he didn't pay attention as to where he was going. He nearly ran into the boy that was in front of him. He looked up and backed up a bit, hoping that he had not startled the boy too badly as compared to himself whom was spooked. Shade's fur appeared to be mainly black because of the lighting, but truthfully it was light brown and there were hints of black.

<b style="color:#8e989d">"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there. I am Shade Slayer." He said and gave an introduction. His tail wagged in a friendly manner as he awaited some form of response to the actions of an introduction and an apology for running into the boy. Frankly he hoped that this boy would not be spooked and more importantly that the boy did not attack. Given the male's state, he knew that he would take him. shade would easily dominate him. There was a need to get out of there, yet also a need for curiosity. With this move happening soon, he knew that it was members he would need. He would need more then Ace and Capella for a pack if they were to move. Capella had gone to scout out possible areas.

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
no worries! <3<b style="font-family:georgia; color:#353535; font-size:12px;">
you're a doll, you are flawless
but i just can't wait for love to destroy us
Lachesis continued to scout the edge of the Woods, his nose hovering above the ground as he searched for the scent of his dandelion-eyed friend. The spider-legged boy knew he should have made some sort of call to get her attention, but he didn't want to draw any unwanted attention to himself. If he didn't cross paths with Capella, he would simply return back to the temporary den he and Anastasia had found in the Creek. Perhaps he would run into a pack wolf on his journey back so that his adventure wasn't an entire waste.
The boy had been completely lost in his own thoughts when the espresso-brown male nearly ran into him. XIX jumped out of the way, his pear eyes widening immediately as he shuffled backward from the rouge male. This was definitely not what he had anticipated when returning to the Woods — he had hoped to have this kind of run-in with Capella, not a stranger. Quickly adverting his eyes from the male, Lachesis listened to his apology and introduction with curiosity blooming in his chest — could this be the leader of the group of wolves lurking within the Woods? Just in case the boy adjusted his body accordingly, eyes downcasted and ears flattened, before he offered his own introduction. <b style="font-family:georgia; color:#353535; font-size:12px;">"I should have b-been paying attention, I'm s-sorry," he started, the apology sincere as it dripped off his cherry tongue. <b style="font-family:georgia; color:#353535; font-size:12px;">"My n-name is N-Nineteen. I was actually l-looking for someone... C-Capella?" By dropping the name of the yellow-eyed girl he had met here previously XIX hoped that this would answer his suspicions of whether this was the leader of the rogues.
(This post was last modified: May 26, 2013, 07:04 AM by Lachesis.)
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade listened as the boy stuttered out an apology, his eyes were calm and he heard a name. It was, familiar, and he knew instantly that he would trust the boy. Capella knew him, and for that, he knew that she might have directed him this way. She was out scouting new territories for them once they could move the pups out of the haunting forest. <b style="color:#8e989d">"I'm afraid you just missed her, she just was sent out to scout out new territories farther south." He said, a small dip of his head, he meant no harm in anyways and he was curious about how Capella and this male had met. Were they close?

<b style="color:#8e989d">"So... you know Capella? How was it that you both met... forgive my curiosity." He asked the man, who had first seemed terrified out of his wits that he was there. The name was XIX or Nineteen, it was a... weird name no doubt. He had apologized, saying that he hadn't been paying attention, but neither had Shade, so he ended up dropping the matter. There was no need to force this man to submit here. The chocolate brown eyes that belonged to Shade gazed around, making sure they weren't being watched. He was listening for a screech or a howl that may induce something of the form of trouble for his mate or pups.

The only thing that Shade knew was that this man was far enough from the birthing den to be a threat, he seemed scared, his name was Nineteen and he knew Capella. Capella was loyal from the start and Shade respected her judgement. He had to find out if she had sent this man here, or if he just knew her.

table by bryony
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
<b style="font-family:georgia; color:#353535; font-size:12px;">
you're a doll, you are flawless
but i just can't wait for love to destroy us
Lachesis studied the espresso-coloured wolf before him while avoiding his muddy gaze, the lanky yearling's posture still one notch lower than Shade's stance. This wolf may not have an official pack yet, but he was still a leader and he could easily dominate the younger wolf if he wanted to. Plus, since XIX had mentioned that he knew Capella he didn't want the older wolf to think any less of the dandelion-eyed girl for being friends with the pale loner. He had only made his way back to the Woods in hopes of seeing her again, and instead ran into the leader of the small band of rogues that made the area their home. Once Shade mentioned that he had just missed the tawny female, his heart sank — he had figured as such, but the boy had still remained hopeful. He would just have to return another day after this meeting and hope to run into his friend.
The question that rolled off Shade's tongue did not come as a surprise to the yearling — he knew immediately aftering dropping Capella's name the rogue leader would wonder how the two had met. <b style="font-family:georgia; color:#353535; font-size:12px;">"We c-crossed paths during my last v-visit here, and Capella g-gave me directions back to my d-den." XIX hoped that by sharing this information with the chocolate loner that it wouldn't get Capella in trouble — that was the last thing the boy wanted. <b style="font-family:georgia; color:#353535; font-size:12px;">"She mentioned that there m-may be a pack f-forming, and I came b-back to ask her more about it." The boy waited for the reaction of the larger wolf before him, his ears still pressed to the back of his skull.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade had a smile on his muzzle when he heard that Capella had mentioned the pack, and Shade knew Capella. Capella would not have mentioned it if she had not seen something in him that someone else failed to see. Shade saw the wolf Capella as a good judge of character. When the wolf in front of him bowed in submission, Shade shook his head. <b style="color:#8e989d">"There is no need for that, I am not a pack leader, not yet at least, and I know Capella would not have mentioned the pack unless she saw something in you that someone else might fail to see. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about us in Capella's stead." He said respectfully, bowing his head and making his tail drop to the same level as the yearlings. They were equals for now, and he would make sure to not overstep his boundaries.

Shade had every intention of starting a pack, the other pack that had claimed home in the forest was just a minor set back. Meaning they had to wait until the pups were ready to move such a far distance outside the forest with their mother and father. He closed his eyes calmly, breathing in deeply to see if the man was alone. He had caught a faint scent of a female on him, not one Shade knew either. Perhaps he had a friend, or a mate even. <b style="color:#8e989d">"If you want, Capella will be back in a few days, your welcome to stay here until her return as well." He offered, though he knew his pups might react differently to a strangers scent. They had handled his own scent and Capella's scent quite well.

table by bryony
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
<b style="font-family:georgia; color:#353535; font-size:12px;">
The pale yearling was taken aback by the words that fell from the chocolate brown wolf's maw — he wasn't sure if this was a test or not. If Lachesis pulled himself out of a submissive position would Shade pin him back down, just as that black loner did weeks ago? Although he would have preferred having Capella to talk to, Shade was just as good (if not better); Lachesis was pleasantly surprised at how cordial the rogue leader was. He watched, dumbfounded, as he lowered his head just as Lachesis' was, and offered the male a hesitant smile. Immediately, the loner decided he liked this Shade and was excited to tell Anastasia about meeting him.
"I was c-curious if you had f-found land to claim," the boy started lamely, cursing his stutter — he was trying to impress Shade, if XIX wanted to seek acceptance within the future pack he had to. "I know there's s-some areas S-south of here that h-have no pack to them..." He was rambling, he was rambling! XIX mentally kicked himself for being so obtuse as he scoured his mind for something else to say, something that wouldn't make him look like a complete dimwit.
The words that came from Shade next startled the pale yearling, his pear eyes widening as he debated on accepting the rogue's offer. Stay here?! Lachesis choked back an immediate response of 'yes', his gaze resting on the ground between the two wolves. Could he accept the offer without first consulting Anastasia? There were times when both wolves were gone for several days due to traveling, surely Capella wouldn't be that long? Plus, Anastasia was probably busy with Reaper recruiting for this organization that Lachesis did not agree with. "I d-don't want to intrude," he started, voice low as he glanced up at the espresso-coloured loner. "If it's r-really no t-trouble, I would like that." Lachesis nerves were immediately replaced with excitement — not only was he going to be with this pack until Capella returned, he was also going to see her! "Thank you." XIX just hoped that Anastasia wouldn't be mad that his trip was going to take an extra few days...
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

A smile gripped his face, of course he didn’t mind, he would never mind because the man was a friend of Capella. Capella was a kind and loyal girl, she made great friends and he would never doubt her or whom she thinks about as a friend. His tail wagged as the boy agreed to stay a while, perhaps he might decide to keep a permanent settlement with the family, but it was all with time, Shade would never force a man or woman into anything they didn’t want, but he would always provide a home to those whom looked for it. That was a promise he had taken up a long time about, and would continue to hold until he lost it and such abilities to the father of death.

He held his grin as he responded. "A friend of Capella is a friend of mine, it would be no trouble at all to let you stay until she gets back, it’ll be no more than a few days, she left a few days ago and the places are only two days out on good conditions." He said, calm and collected was what he was, he cared that his pups were safe, and this boy wasn’t going to hurt them. "I personally had my eyes on a few of those locations myself, you’re a smart man no doubt, come, why don’t I show you around to the den and such." He offered him, hoping that the yearling would take up his offer.

Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
The boy was thankful for the large, chocolate male’s kindness – the Alpha’s generosity had surprised the younger wolf, as he had thought all leaders were supposed to be ‘hardasses’. XIX could tell, though, that when the time called for it Shade would throw the soft demeanor to the ground with a flash of white canines, but while in the presence of the lanky teen he was nothing but pleasant. He felt comfortable around the muddy-eyed male, something that was extremely important to the Arctic when it came to finding a suitable home. Capella had already convinced the boy that this was the pack for him, and this meeting with Shade only sweetened the deal. Although he as excited to spend a few days among the rogues, Lachesis couldn’t wait to get back to Anastasia and tell her all about his stay. This was what he wanted – surely his blue-eyed companion would want something similar?
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#446819;">“T-thank you again,” he said softly, the smile not once wavering from his dark lips as he took a hesitant step toward the male, curious as to where the pack made their home within the foggy depths of the forest. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#446819;">“N-next time I’ll bring my t-travelling partner, Anastasia, with m-me. We’re looking f-for a pack to join t-together.” XIX was positive that the blue-eyed dove would like the espresso Alpha just as much as he did – she liked everyone, though, until they gave her a reason not to. With a quick wag of his tail and a short nod, the boy excitedly agreed to Shade’s offer. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#446819;">“That sounds great,” he responded quickly, not allowing his stuttering to possess his tongue as he spoke. Eventually the yearling would conquer his stutter – it would take time and patience, but he was determined to rid himself of the speech impediment.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
[Just post your exit for Lach and we can archive <3]

With those words, Shade knew for sure that Lachesis was always welcome within the family, and that so would his traveling partner Anastasia. "I look forward to meeting her; come with me and I shall show you around the area." He said, if the man was looking for a pack, and he was coming around again with his friend, then he may as well know the area so he didn’t get lost. His tail was lax, unmoving as he turned. His eyes scanned the very dark forest; he knew this was quite the place to stay, and that they would have to move. He knew already that there was a pack in the area, and while Capella was gone, they had to be extra busy and extra cautious.

Capella was one of the hunters, Ace liked patrolling and so he always seemed to do that, which was fine as Shade saw a guardian in the male. It was a trait that not many carried. Rosealia was an expert huntress, but she was caring for the pups so that left Capella. Shade did a bit of everything, pup sitting, patrolling, recruiting and hunting. He had led a hunt with Capella a little while back, a huge success when they brought in a huge deer to feed all four of the rouges whom had been residing together at the time. He remembered when Rose had delivered, and she had not known who Capella was and she had become very protective, now she was very use to Capella.

{Shade Exit}