851 Users Online
Bing, Saoirse

save me from the nothing i've become
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

Words: 257 || Tags: || Notes:

It would seem that her name had indeed triggered his remembrance of their meeting and in turn triggered her own. Times were fine then when she had first met him. Poison Path was going steading, but not exactly thriving. As he relayed pieces of what happened when the two of them first met, she nodded in return as she began to remember that day as well. She knew she had met him before; her gut feeling had been right. As he went back to that day, she could remember everything like it was just yesterday. The way the wind blew through his wild coat and how his eyes seemed to pierce right through her. She remembered that she did indeed ask him if he needed a home, she wondered what would have happened if he took her up on her offer. Would Poison Path still be here? Would her son and daughter still be safe and sounds within the rocky dens?

As she continued to remember that day, his name came to her. "Inkheart. You're Inkheart." She said with a meek smile as she looked back up at him. How could she forget such a unique name? Wondering where he ended up since he never came back to take her offer of a home, she pondered where exactly they were going. "What pack can happily call you a member?" She asked, her fiery eyes dancing across his face before returning them towards the direction of where they were going. She'd rather not go into his home blind.

Athena Moon
even my memories cannot drown me
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
one more post from you to fade and i can put up another thread in MG? <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">
It would seem that she too remembered the day just as well as he did. Now that he could put a name to it he relished the past moment. There was no doubt about it that she had put a stunning amount of interest into Inkheart’s mind, allowing him to see a home within hers but he had already made a promise to himself that Phineas would be his choice. It was too bad because perhaps if he had still been there her pack might have been a little safer and her children might have been safe within the pack. As it were, it was unfortunate that her life had come to such a conclusion but Inkheart wouldn’t let it be the end conclusion.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">“Correct,” he answered with a grin knowing that she remembered all of it now. From the exchange of names to talking about the existing packs in the Lore. The way she had offered him a home even when she knew the very littlest things about him but still, she offered. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">“That would be with Magnolia Glen, under Phineas and Borlla.” Those two were honorable to Inkheart and they certainly deserved the respect that they looked for. He didn’t know Borlla as well as Phineas but he was positive that the two of them were leaders together, not apart. They made choices as both alphas, mates and parents.<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">“Almost there, by the way.” When they arrived, Inkheart would be sure to call for Phineas and the boy so that they could find out the answer to this mysterious unknown—were Athena and the boy connected?

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

Words: 264 || Tags: || Notes: sounds good(:

Validating that he was the man that she thought he was, she began to feel more comfortable. Knowing that he had been genuine both time she has come in contact with him, she deemed that he wasn't a phony. Unlike the other terrible men that she has met throughout her life, he didn't seem to fit there. He wasn't full of lies or deceit; he was an honorable man that wouldn't lie to a mother searching for her lost son. However, Ash had been like that, but now she wasn't sure what had happened to him. Ash had been there through thick and thin, but now he was no longer there for her. He had been a friend that he trusted with her life. Now, she believed that she found another life long friend within Inkheart.

Having been within Relic Lore for almost two and half years, Athena has heard of many of the packs that are within this majestic land. However, she has never heard of this Magnolia Glen that he was talking about. "Well they are lucky to have you," she answerd with a toothy grin. However, not knowing neither leader, she began to feel nervous about what she was walking into. If things went astray, she could only hope that Inkheart would help her in this time of need and try to sway his leaders otherwise. She just needed to be with her son. She was even willing to bow under another to just be with Elliot. She was desperate. However, she hide her emotions as she gazed up at his face one more time before she focused herself on preparing what was to come.

Athena Moon
even my memories cannot drown me
(This post was last modified: Aug 24, 2013, 01:01 PM by Athena.)
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||