583 Users Online
Bing, Google, Viorel, Finley, Vanadis

daylight so violent — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
@Loath.

She awakes to a daylight so violent, burning the silver of her eyes which cause them to squint to the early morning's sun. She had not been in such lighting for two full weeks now, locked within the cave formed of jumbled rock within the eastern end of the Drooping Willows. Within such a pack den was a hole in the ground, snuggled along the back wall which made the Infirmary of herbs, shells and pelts, currently supplying as the Nursery. Her time had been to her children and her children alone, savor the visits of her pack mates, sticking their head in from the hole to investigate and watch the youth of their pack quickly grow. Food was given to Elettra first hand and by now, her muscles were arching and her body filled with pint up energy. She needed to get out and so, she did.
At the wide opening of the pack den she greeted the new morning with disgruntled expressions and a stretch of her limbs. A deep sigh came over her and a sudden bout of paranoia at the thought of leaving her children behind. But she could not be at their side forever. Could not live at their ever whim until they were old enough to fend for themselves. Elettra had grown up along the watch of wet nurses with a determination to get strong and quickly so that she may know her parents further and the Empire they controlled. She willed her pups to have the same desire and so, with the care of @Tempest to them and the guarding of @Guiness, Elettra passed one last glance before shooting off towards the edges of her home.
She ran as fast as her legs would allow, bound and dodged tree and brush as swiftly as her body could maneuver. The power within her body had been restored despite the fast that she had obvious tell-tale signs of a nursing woman. The silvers of sprinkling, the gold of delicate hues, shined amongst the dark grays of her pelt in the morning light and she stopped only when she reached beyond her pack's boarders, bounding around with an obvious sense of freedom. Every mother needed her break.
(This post was last modified: May 22, 2013, 01:36 AM by Elettra.)
Played by Eoran who has 24 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Loath
 photo 234d431d-2356-4af9-ba9b-3d12ebcd4432_zps151e6394.jpg photo iaza1_zpsd8deef26.gif

Light had actually become such a rare sight for the bright white God. The last places he had walked was high up in the mountains, shrouded in fog and clouds, the forests he had wandered had been so thick that sunlight had become rare in itself, not to mention the same heavy fog shrouding and wrapping its fingers around every tree and wolf that walked it. Darkness had seemed to be the constant looming of this area even at spring, he hadn’t noticed until he came here and the sun burnt his eyes. For moments he stood, closed his eyes to feel the warm sunlight on his face and eyelids. For the first time since arriving in this new and unknown world, something felt like home or even reminded him of it. His own home had been a true paradise within a large swamp once you crossed this swamp an area much like this would lie in a huge expand in front of you, filling out the area with lovely trees that provided shade and long running hills, creeks and lakes that snaked through the open landscape, even a waterfall that ran down over a large hill.

It wasn’t exactly like home, but it was close enough for him to feel like he could rest here on his search. He slowly opened his eyes and walked across a large open area free from tress his instincts leading him to the scent and sound of water it lead him underneath a large willow its branches reached all the way into the water that it stood by and so he could take a drink in private without being watched by outsiders. His tongue lapped the water into his mouth and his nose moved lightly, but lightly was enough. His eyes were suddenly wide open and he stuck his nose closer to the water, sniffed every grain of sand and water, his ears perking forward – Nena. She had been here. Before panicking and running headless around he carefully traced the scent and realized it was old, too old for her to be nearby anymore, yet this was the first clue he had gotten for weeks of her existence, he had almost felt insane, like he had imagined her or something. He snorted very lightly and tried to see if he could figure what direction she had went, but the scent was simply too old.

”Nena..” She had been here, standing right where he stood. He didn’t doubt that she had been looking for him as he was looking for her and first he wanted to run, find her and not stop before he did find her. Yet the logical and intelligent part of him told him that he did not know what direction she had went, where she would have gone to search for him, now the best move would actually be to wait here. If he waited here she would have a larger chance of finding his scent leading to this place rather than both running in circles around one another. It was settled then, he would stay in this area and wait for her it seemed to be the most logical thing to do after all. He looked up under the willow he stood beneath and felt a gentle breeze move the branches and caress his face. He walked out of the willow his paws stepping in the gentle water and he looked back in the direction of the willow for just a moment.

In that moment though a black hurl of fur ran past him and he took a small step back so it wouldn’t run into him and his ears moved forward. He had been so absorbed in the scent of his sister he hadn’t scented this female at all. Looking at her he was suddenly reminded that it was indeed Spring now, normally he would spend this time with his family and likely be caring for a litter of his own, but this spring was different for nothing was at the same anymore. He had many children for he loved children very dearly, but without his sister, no such thing would take place in his life and it saddened him. The female’s body was wearing obvious traits of having given birth recently and he understood her behavior. Freedom to run and be wild was something every wolf could miss and especially an caring mother. He knew this female would stop to assess him, likely growl and snarl at him, her den couldn’t be THAT far off, no mother would run miles and miles away from their children even if they had others to care for them.

The white God was not completely unfamiliar of this place he had scented two packs here before, he knew she must be belonging to one those and if that was true she would have to be – high ranked to be allowed to give birth. Unless of course these heathens allowed even the weak to mate like rats! He would not have allowed it it would be a simple disgrace to everything he stood for. He slowly walked behind her, though she had probably turned around he made a half circle around her and stopped by another large willow, looked up at it and then back at her. ”You must be blessed dear. To give birth to your children at a place like this can only be a blessing. It reminds me of home..” He stood silent for a moment, closed his eyes as the sun peak forward again and he smiled content before looking to her again, offering her a smile, one of those smiles that was hard to read, the white man never smiled in pleasure and it never reached his eyes, yet it was a form of – reassuring threat to some it could also be an offering of peace as in this case.

”But where are my manners. I am Lāth of the west. Far west.” Loath had never been a man to give much information and even less a man who would blather for all he was worth, it was simply not natural to him to talk nonsense or without end and so there was nothing more for him to say, she might feel threatened by him, she might snarl and growl all she wanted but he wouldn’t flinch or react to it he stood firmly with his tail and ears relaxed almost as if she didn’t exist at all, as if he conversed with himself. It was simply not a day she could ruin for him.

(This post was last modified: May 25, 2013, 12:33 PM by Loath.)
Photobucket
Responses are slow from my end cause I just gave birth to a tiny boy.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
In her prancing along through the Drooping Willow lands, moving still west towards the lagoon, where the fullness of it's waters opened up and the Willows dipped within that, she would have no care in the world. Her body was relaxed, loose, moving with a sway of her thick hips, ever thicker due to her recent birth. She held far too much energy, even after her run and made attempts to get out as much of it as she could before once more succumbing to the task of motherhood. She pauses a moment, breathing deeply and in this she takes the scent of the other male, fully stopping to watch and smell and listen to him. Her body readies itself as she hears his heavy footing from behind, though he keeps his distance and arches around her without a lunge forth in attempted attack. Her eyes, a pale grey, bright like silver in the lighting, watch him now - his movements, the heaving of his chest, his coat, his body.... At first glance he might be mistaken for an albino, though the soot on his muzzle and the liquid gold of his eyes betray him. The pink of his ears, nose and around his eyes is a rarity and although this delicacy remained, his body was anything but delicate. He was tall - impressively so which cause her muzzle to tip up to his facial features. Each of the men within her pack were large, each one supporting more in ether height or girth as they fought to position. Though this man rivaled even Angier's height, Skana and Phineas who once lived amongst them. With a scent, she could tell he was rogue, though his mass did little to show this as he seemed to easily match Kasai in this. She further studies him and his massive proportions, taking him as an obvious threat to her and the pack as enemy though a great asset as ally.
He speaks then, mentioning this to be a beautiful place for raising children and it is obvious by these words that he, too, had been studying her. He mentions her also being blessed, though if truly by the gods she is uncertain. Though she knows of them from back home, believes, she is far from a practiced religious being and had not sense had many take note of such things here since joining. Savor, perhaps, Kiche..."Thank you..." She pauses, taking note of his smile and offering what little bland one she could muster herself. "How, sweet." A near tease, held there on her sharp tongue there as her silver gaze stared into his gold. Introduction was offered then, simply put as he had only merely been crossing her path it seemed. Elettra was little for talk, mainly when it was simple chit-chat. Such things was offered to her allies and pack mates on rare occasion though mostly she was a business woman at heart. "Welcome Lāth, to Relic Lore." She extends to the new comer, breathing in deeply the freshness of the air yet still and moving her limbs with yet still a further eagerness to run though knew that extending beyond the Drooping Willows was not an option for her at this point in her life. "I am Elettra Archer," She tells with an obvious pride, "Matriarch of the Willow Ridge wolves." Without a man at her side, mate or not, it may or may not be seen as a weakness within the pack and although she does not speak of this, her title as Matriarch is offered as boldly as her name. For the time being she keeps relaxed with his distance from both her and further more, from her home. Though he is within the Drooping Willow lands, here in the west proved little of a threat to her territory in the east and making enemies, mostly with a man of his caliber, was not her intention.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Loath
 photo 234d431d-2356-4af9-ba9b-3d12ebcd4432_zps151e6394.jpg photo iaza1_zpsd8deef26.gif

Manipulation was the most powerful tools of the living and he understood to use it. To undermine the weak and to twist the strong to become the weak, he would not want their pitiful eyes, he did not long for the things they had in their pockets, their treasures and belongings was not of his interest, their wives and children he did not crave or lust for, but what he wanted was their free will. To maintain POWER over them and their mind, strip them off the free will that made them move and think for themselves as they had any right to do so. Give them no opportunity, give them no chance to become anything of importance, strip them of any meaning whatsoever, pull them backward to the darkness and make them bleed for everything they thought was right, correct their mind and the moral and make them believe, make them remember how all those right things were horribly wrong . They would come to realize how it all fit together, how they were meant to be and become and they would realize that he would have his way. Manipulations – it was the word of opportunities. To those who knew how to use it.

”Thank you.. How, sweet.” What a tease she was, his eyes and the wrinkle of his lips replied her to say that he knew he was being teased, yet took no offense. At times, with the right people and especially on the better days, you could speak freely to this God. He took freedom as a privilege not a given, for it meant nothing to those who were born with it, those that spoke of liberty those free birds looking for the skies like it was out of their reach all they wanted was the things they did not have and so many had given in to their powerful words and demands, their forces too strong to strangle, given them power to give them freedom and soon those liberty birds had their so called freedom – with no idea of how to fly. Disgustingly empty of words, disgustingly free birds with no sense of freedom and they had to be locked up and caged before released, then and then only would they know the meaning of freedom, understand what it was all worth and why they had it – why they should fight for it to keep it and do it justice to learn of fairness. Never given what they wanted.

She welcomed him and he bowed his head very lightly in thanks. His eyes moved very lightly from her dark colors and to the willows around them, his senses sharpening to the surroundings and his paws feeling as light as ever, he lightly dug his paws into the ground feeling the sward of the soft ground, the light crunch it made, the way the dirt seemed to give a slight roll under his pads, the grass tickling in between his pads and the moist earth making his paws seem wet and cool. The wind moving his fur and caressing around every form of his body and give a sense of breath to his undercoat, the sun warming every straw of fur on his body and it made every bit of him feel relaxed as if gently massaged. He stood by himself for like that for just a short time before his eyes moved back to her. It had only lasted seconds yet it had felt like hours to him. His attention fully back to her now his thoughts moved.

"I am Elettra Archer, Matriarch of the Willow Ridge wolves.” His ears didn’t perk especially at these news, but his head lifted and he gave a sharp shift movement to one side his ears pinned slowly to his head and lifted and then he looked at her and he stepped closer to her without acting as a threat – though he never did, he moved slightly closer his head leaning forward his nose first and his eyes were intense and focused on to her and his lips almost trembled before he spoke to her. ”Matriarch you say. I knew there was something special about you. Then I may as well unveil to you that my true name is Loath. Forgive my lie, but you never know what - strangers you will come across. I was fa-leader of my own pack in the west once. I abound it to find someone very … Precious to me.” His eyes moved to the spot where he had scented his twin sister and his eyes became extraordinarily soft, a sight that only two wolves in his entire life had ever witnessed. As fast as it had come as fast did it change and his eyes became as cold as before.

”Elettra Archer I will be forward with you. It is my intention to stay, wait for her here till she should return. Which she will that wasn’t meant to be questioned at all. ”I seek power Elettra, but not just brute power, I seek power over the weak eliminate what never should have been, clean out those. SICK minds our society has created. It is a task I have been given all my life. Whatever or not you agree to it, is not of my concern Elettra. But should you give me power to do my biding in life you will see that I am a man of my word, a man who will prove useful and valuable to you.” He ended his words and his eyes would not move from hers unless she attempted to look away, he would try and come even closer, not to harm her but simply to prove that he had no intention of harming her. His intense stone orange eyes didn’t flicker. Loath rarely lied to those he swore loyalty to, but those that defied that loyalty, they had another thing coming against the white blinding god.

Photobucket
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
A silence rings between them, allowing Elettra's attention to shift along the expanse of the Lagoon before her. She is stilled, her muscles relaxed and wiry and ready. Being cooped up in the den for even the month that it had been was far too much for the woman, who would normally spend time asserting her dominance amongst the pack, marking borders, meeting new members, scouring outside the lands for herbs...anything. Everything. Her sacrifice this spring had been clear and she made an appoint to get used to this change of pace and down time over the Spring season. Though Kiche was gone, leaving his fatherhood here, Elettra had ever intention of finding a new suitor to meet her needs for the next year to come. The Archer name would live on. Though with Kiche out of the picture, what was the likelihood of finding yet another man without a last name, a legacy, to call his own?
The silence shutters to a close as he speaks and her attention reverts once more fully upon the snowy colored male before her. Savor the soot of his muzzle and at the edges of his paws, he made for the perfect 'pure wolf' her pack's tradition once upheld. Oh my, wouldn't the elders have been proud. She smirks to yet another complement, mentioning knowing there was something 'special' about her. There was much more of interest to her then simply holding head of a pack, this she was certain, though allowed the man to go on still. He speaks truth, truth to a lie more so. "I am still a stranger, Loath." She speaks after he finishes, mentioning the corrected name he now offers her. She wonders a moment if there is truth to this name, though bothers not to care. There was little in a wolf's name savor the message you wanted to get across. It was action which made a wolf. After all, though Elettra was prideful that she was an Archer, she had little use flaunting around the title if she did nothing to make it worth speaking about. Ether way, she would know Loath by scent, posture and vision, name or not.
Three wolves within his lifetime had now witnessed the care he did not willingly show and that wolf was Elettra Archer. Then, once more, his expression changed. His eyes were as cold and uncaring as before. Much as her own were as pale and eerie in this paleness as ever. Though still, she saw the expression, the care, the longing, tucked and hidden away with much more 'weak emotion' in the same secluded manner which she cradled her own similar emotions. When he speaks again the information is to the point and forward, even so speaking of such forwardness in his words. Business man then too, I see? Though he had mentioned a few complements before, he does not butter her up with his words now. He gets down to the point: his reasoning for staying here, what he plans to do within these lands while he is here, and his intention should he join the pack, his pledge of being of great service to her whilst he does decide to stay. Though Loath and Phineas are nothing alike, still the man who once was a part of her pack flashes into her memory. He too had agreed to work had and prove loyalty within the pack whilst he stayed for a time. Though Loath's reason for being here for however an amount of time was different, it still boiled down all to the same thing: working for room and board.
"You are correct in your assumption I care not of your own personal goals. I've my own and my pack's enough to attend to. However, if you were of my pack, do understand then that your business would then be my own." After all, he would be then her concern. To make sure he was doing his job within the pack and she in turn allowing him to stay, protecting him under her pack's name. It was how it worked. The pack worked together, molded within one another. Each members weakness within the pack was covered by anothers strength and in turn, their strength's covering the other wolf's weakness. Everyone had their place within Willow Ridge or else they held no place here at all. "If you so choose to eradicate the weak and foolish in order to replenish the world for those more deserving, have at it. I assure you, you will not find such wolves within my ranks or amongst my allies. I do not affiliate with fools... Though power comes with great expectation. None in my pack are handed anything. We work and work hard with whatever tasks we choose and in this making certain that we need nothing and have everything we need to succeed. I offer no shortage of judgement. You will be judged, Loath and you will prove you are deserving of the power and position you seek." His attention is upon her, tense and unwavering, challenging, daring perhaps. His intention is to prove himself a man of his word, his value to her, his loyal promise. Her own gaze hardens, narrows upon him in silvered slits. He steps forth and she steps to, unwilling to turn away her gaze as it would be seen as a sign of submission. In her step forth, she shifts, arcing around him; a dangerous dance.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Loath

Of the many women Loath had spent his time with she was one of the few that actually interested him. She was intelligent and cunning she was forward without the attitude of just having to be rude. He had met a lot of women in his life, many had come on to him, flirted with him and he wasn’t afraid to say he paid them back this attention if they gave it to him, he would complement their brilliant sides if they had those, but he was not a Casanova and only once had he laid with another woman than his sister. A woman who promised him strong and healthy children, out of three there was only two he could use. The women took the prize for lying with him, scarred for life she would never look beautiful again and he made sure no male ever could breed with her again. She died a year later before he could punish her for the son she raised for him. Cast. That son had never done any good to him, he slacked off his teachings, he slacked off at his job and every time Loath attempted to talk sense to him he evaded him.

Past and Future had been much better children, Past was the great thinker, the manipulator beyond him and succeeding in all areas she wanted to succeed in. He had seen her spoiled, seen her broken but she never quit and she never disobeyed him. Future was a war machine, he didn’t know the words of disobedience, he was intolerant and violent and at his youngest age he was out of control, but the older he got the more he was trained to listen and he would pay attention enough to obey his every wave of his head. The boy was a mute unlike any other, moved unlike most others and his eyes were burning orange, even stronger than his father’s his fur white and coated with a red pelt on his back and nose from his odd mother. His teeth was crocked and badly shaped in his poor mouth from birth, but it made out some of the worst bite wounds Loath had ever seen in his life. Ripped open a stomach when he was nearly a year old, felt no fear, no shame he felt nothing at all but need to obey – and love to his sister.

"You are correct in your assumption I care not of your own personal goals. I've my own and my pack's enough to attend to. However, if you were of my pack, do understand then that your business would then be my own." Of course he was right, he lived his life and he did not mistake her for someone who wanted to snoop around in his life and his doings. He watched her as if processing how it would be her business and he understood that of course she would like to know, she would want to be kept in the loop. He was a God used to not explaining to anyone, to not be under anyone’s command and it took a lot for him to even process this, it took much of his pride to agree to even such a small thing. Slowly his head moved up and down, agreeing to this specific term. It would be her business if she so chose it to be. "If you so choose to eradicate the weak and foolish in order to replenish the world for those more deserving, have at it. I assure you, you will not find such wolves within my ranks or amongst my allies. I do not affiliate with fools...” He snorted as if insulted but added a smile to show it was for display only. ”I never assumed you did Matriarch, I couldn’t imagine you doing so.” He simply couldn’t picture the beautiful woman wasting her time on fools.

He didn’t like too many females, he didn’t like what they tried to offer him or take from him, they always demanded what they couldn’t have, always asked for those little things he held so close at heart. They tried to take his love for his twin and they went punished for it, but they always tried to take it and they demanded it. They wanted his unshared love and they wanted to be the one and only, but Loath could not hand out that and he was no manipulator or womanizer, he wouldn’t lie and say they could have the world if he couldn’t hand them the world, he would truthfully tell them they would always be second to his twin and never could they accept this. He had hope that this female would not ask the same from him, that she wouldn’t come to think he would lie and give her whatever she wanted – He wouldn’t give in to a woman’s demand or game.

Though power comes with great expectation. None in my pack are handed anything. We work and work hard with whatever tasks we choose and in this making certain that we need nothing and have everything we need to succeed. I offer no shortage of judgement. You will be judged, Loath and you will prove you are deserving of the power and position you seek." They had both closed in on each other now their eyes fixated upon one another. They were two titans upon one another and she arched around him, ready to dance a familiar dance to Loath. His body arched around hers as well as they stood only a nose’s length away from one another, half circled in a power dance, yet Loath made no move to take it from her, made no daring or challenging move even if his very presence was a challenge in itself. A challenge of her leadership as it was, a challenge to test her for everything she was, to see if he liked her or not, to be assured she would keep her word. A test drive of your car you know will try and kill you at every turn you make.

”I would be disappointed if it would be any other way… Ella” He spoke her shortened name with a certain softness he knew how to make use of, he didn’t mean to taunt nor was it in a soft “lover” way, but soft as in acceptance of her, to accept she was the leader now and he would make do with it, but she should know by now she was taking in a tiger who would turn at her if she ever pushed his limits or tried to make him bend over at any given chance. It would never be accepted from him and if she expected a servant, she had the wrong guy. ”As you judge you shall be judged. I give you what you deserve, I serve as you rule. Do I make myself clear?” He didn’t run a fool’s errand.

Photobucket
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
He nods ever slowly, his small gesture showing his agreement in her knowing of his business and being in the loop. After all, she would be his Leader and he, hers to command. It was a hard thing to accept, this she understood. Having been born the princess of her home land only to revert to rogue and then a simple member under Grizzly Hollow, it had taken her time for adjustment. She managed by quickly moving up in the ranks, content with the placement of Second for quite some time, being her Leader's back bone, protector and punisher amongst the pack. The Archer family had always been wolves of Law and this came with no shortage in Elettra. Now she successfully called a pack her own and handled it well enough to be still strong and successful. Numerous former Leaders had joined her pack (Skana even who still remained) and although listening to another's command did not come easily, all of them had adjusted well under Elettra's ruling.
His words eased from his lips in agreement, a softness of a pet nickname given to her as 'Ella' poured off his lips. Her muzzle wrinkles, a warning, taking in the name though doing nothing of it savor this warning and a twitching of her silken black ears. She was far used to being called 'Ma'am, Lady Elettra, Mistress and the like. Even 'Matriarch' was fitting as it split from Loath's lips prior though none bothered ever pulling up a nickname for her besides a simple 'El' until now.
She did not expect he would stay. Not as long as this lady friend of his showed her face. Mate, friend, or sibling, Elettra could have only assumed that upon finding her they would return home together from which they came. It was a matter Elettra would briefly question of though held not enough interest to ask. After all, though Loath made promise to be of great use to her, he was still a stranger to her. A loner as any other wanting a place within her pack whilst he got himself on his feet. He had not proven anything to her. She figured however brief or lengthy his stay, he could be useful and already she thought of this as she allowed the time between them to draw silent for a moment longer. Already Elettra was out of the game when it came to border patrol, hunting or the like, making one less man for work within the pack. There was to be one watcher at the pack's den at all times to watch out for the recent influx of foxes in the area. Tempest and Itai were hard at their hunting to keep up the pack's supply and Skana a more frequent pup sitter then the lot (as everyone else had physical tasks to attend to whilst Skana was an advisor). Having another wolf guarding the pack's boarders are a good idea whilst others were coming and going as they took shifts watching over the den area as back up for Elettra should an attack happen.
"Crystal." The single worded answer growls from parted jaws, her tail behind her quivering, lifting in a sign of dominance as a confirmation that she now was above him, she was his Leader. "Welcome to the pack." And she waits, stilled there in her placement, her head aligned with her spine and her ears flickering back. Her silver attention remains slits upon him, her tail waving delicately within the breeze of moist air off the Lagoon. His still bold stance is met by her dominant one, and a defensive air. If need be, she was ready to prove to him she was top dog here and where his placement truly lied.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Loath
This is super short because I think we are close to ending this.

Stay, not stay what could he say in this matter? She might ask him later if he was planning on leaving as soon as he found his sister and his answer would be: No. Not at the moment. His twin and he had been wandering for almost two years before they settled down, it was such an uncomforting reality that no matter what they did or where they went, nothing was home and nothing was safe. Of course no world was safe they both knew, but Loath had a plan to make a different reality to Loathe – one day they might both create a new pack here in this eastern world, but when he did find her again he wanted them both to stay here for some time. He would do anything to make Elettra accept his sister’s presence, kill her if he had to or leave if that was what she asked. He wouldn’t leave Loathe behind ever again and he wasn’t taking his eyes off her, betrayal had set them apart and that betrayal had been paid and avenged, but she was still gone and until he could find her, he wasn’t going to do anything rash.

”Crystal” He shifted his weight to his right side, arching his body further around her. Hmm.. .Interesting. A woman who took his interests and wishes at heart? That was a new gift he was not used to. She accepted, even understood that he wouldn’t be a servant or slave to her every whim, she didn’t seem to want to push limits, she didn’t want to push on like those other women he knew, nor did she cling to him like a desperate bitch in heat who begged for something to go well, begged for his love and interest for the rest of their lives, marriage and kids and the whole gang. Those were the two kinds of women he knew beside his sister (no wonder he picked her over the others) they tested him, defied his wishes, disrespected him by gloating in his face or had no respect for his character or person. That or they had no sense of pride or dignity and acted like common whores to a king. Disgraceful was what it was.

That made it clear to him. She was a rightful female, a female worthy of him, one he couldn’t simply ask to bend over, one he couldn’t just have by simple request. Someone he would need to fight for. Loath knew how to fight, Loath knew how to fight for what he wanted in this life, and he had killed their father to protect his twin sister. Not until their pig of a father violated Loathe did he put an end to it. He had been harmed and violated a lot in his life by him but felt too weak to act, but the day he dared to touch Loathe was the day it all ended for their father. He broke an unspoken rule and therefore broke his neck. Loath knew how to fight for what he wanted, how to protect and respect. She was clearly in a dominant stance she wanted to display her dominance over him. Her lips twitched at his nickname for her, not ready for this yet it seemed. His eyes didn’t move but his tail wasn’t raised above hers, he could never lie on the ground before her, he simply couldn’t. She welcomed him to the pack, still keeping her dominant stance.

”What can I do for you, matriarch?” this was the only way he could show her that she was above him. By taking her orders and get them done, do what she asked of him. Even that little step was big for him. But as she accepted her nickname, so would he accept his status. Though one day their status would change, he wanted her and he knew Loathe would understand. Was it the gene of conquering that all male’s felt? No. No she was perfect and he would have what was perfect. Nothing less. He refused to settle for anything less than this female. One language would become one, the diglossia would become translated and even if she would hate him and what he stood for, he would learn her language and he would speak it to her, to make her understand. Understand that he would not go with any other woman than her.

Photobucket
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
lol! that is not short. XD

She was pleased. It was obvious by the small smirk of expression which toyed at her lips. He held himself with an obvious dignity she hoped for each member within her ranks, though did not grovel at her feet. Only few had fallen before Elettra in reprimand for their ill actions towards her though most had not a need to fall before Elettra and lick her toes or turn belly up. An obvious respect rang within her pack, that each member carried themselves casual amongst her, with even heads and relaxed tails. Elettra always held herself high and proud and no one ever dared challenge this. Even as the only Lead for a time now, the hiarchy still found a means of remaining solid, likely due to an honorable trust in which they held in Elettra and her capability as Leader, savor a rule of fear and loathing.
Loath did not push Elettra's limits as she lifted herself to him, having showed her dominance over him. He was accepting of his placement as much as she was accepting of his wants and goals. Her tail remained high, her stance noble as her blood though her defensive position relaxed before him, knowing now that she did not need to physically show him placement. His desires for her went unknown. His interest in her unheeded. His views of her perfection unheard. The Archer woman needed not pretend to be anything other then she was and allowed him to take her as he saw her, be with her or not, join her ranks or leave. When he questions her, she stills a moment, stopping in her movements as they arched around one another to think. Obviously, she was in need of explanation to the pack's current events now that he was after all, pack. "You do as you please, Loath, so as long as you are doing something." Anything was open to him that may help the pack: hunting, guarding the borders, searching for medical herbs... "Though much of my members have specific interest in a task there are some who take on a more, 'jack of all trades' approach." Tempest and Itai were the current hunters of the pack, Tempest seconding on sitting the children where she could. Skana was the advisor, often at the den with an intense watchful gaze. Semananti was the pack's obvious Scout, around the lands less so as she came in and out frequently. She used the pack's resources little, as her constant moving often meant having to find food on her own. Kasai and Guiness, tanks of men they were, were the Guardians of the pack, taking patrol along the borders and evading trespassers at all costs. And then there was @Angier, opening up for anything that Elettra desired or anything that the pack itself seemed to be lacking at the time. With the children's arrival, he seemed more incline to take an interest of them, his 'Keeper' skills forming more to light. "With the arrival of the pups, the four eldest members of the pack have been keeping closer to the den site. An influx of foxes causes me to demand one constant guard at the front entrance for precautions sake. Because of this, one of our Guardians and one of our Hunter's time has been divided. I would recommend assigning yourself towards these tasks. After all, you will not only have to gain my trust, but my pack's trust before you will be allowed near the den..." He was new and being a large male did not help the situation ether. Elettra was the only Leader at the time and a single mother. A lot of the members were on high alert and tense when it came to the safety of the children, which Elettra had come to admire in her members. Angier and Guiness, specifically, had grown an over protectiveness and though Loath was large, getting on ether of these wolves bad side was too critical a mistake to make. Elettra awaits Loath's response, hoping that he would understand the situation.