(See All?) Announcements
526 Users Online
Bing, Google

Hello Old Friend — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina
she doesn't care how she gets there, as long as she gets somewhere she knows...

Minka shoved with great force upon her friend and watched as she landed in another puddle of muck, trying to smother her laughter she looked away composing herself. She turned back to her friend her eyes twinkling as Inali approached her, feeling as if she was a yearling again romping around near the den. The hug surprised her, but she leaned into the contact happily, turning her neck to place her own head on the smaller fae's shoulder. She stepped backwards with a kind smile upon her face, "I'm also thankful that fate brought us together, hopefully she will not separate us anytime soon." The mention of pups brought a proud smile to her face, and her tail set out a beat like a drum, though she was not the one with child, she knew the pride this would bring to the pack. The pride was quickly over turned with worry though, the worry for her alpha who seemed to grow sicker by the day in this pregnancy, "well if the pregnancy is any indication, these pups are sure to be a handful." She tried to force a chuckle but it sounded strangled and the fae grimaced, her heart full of ache for her queen.

There was silence which was comfortable between the two women, but Minka could feel nothing but worry suddenly. What if something was to happen to their leader? Simaea knew basic healing of course, but would it be enough if something dire was beginning to happen to Narime? A cool breeze blew bringing her out of her thoughts, she was soaked from head to toe and was just realizing how cold she really was. A shiver ran through her, and she forced a smile to her friend, and noticed how wet the small femme was as well. Suddenly she laughed thinking of how stern Simaea could be about being healthy, she was sure to have a fit if Minka brought Inali home looking like this. She smacked her friend playfully with her tail, "well come on then, we should get washed off before you catch cold, our trainee healer would kill me if I got you sick on your first day!" She wiggled her bottom playfully at her friend, obviously egging her on to race and then took off into the bushes.

EXIT

table by mimi
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
deep into that darkness peering,
Inali
i long stood there, wondering, fearing...

The grin on Inali's face diminished and her forehead creased in worry, as her ears picked up Minka's words.

"well if the pregnancy is any indication, these pups are sure to be a handful.

They were filled with worry and the chuckle, which Inali knew was forced, made her worry more. The grimace on her friends face made Inali take a breath and slowly exhale. She said bluntly, "Is she really that bad, Minka? Do you think she'll be okay during the birth?" Even though she had just joined, she wanted her alpha to be healthy and feel good. Pregnancy was a time of celebration, not of worry.

A sudden, cool breeze blew and Inali shivered. She realized now that she was really wet, and cold also. If she stayed in this wet, dirty muck for long, she knew she was bound to get sick. And oh, how she hated being sick! Noticing Minka's shiver along with her own, Inali grimaced. She hated being cold and wet.

A surprised look came upon Inali's face as she heard Minka abruptly start laughing. What's so funny?, she asked herself. It didnt take long for the answer to come.

With a playful swap of her tail to Inali, Minka had said "well come on then, we should get washed off before you catch cold, our trainee healer would kill me if I got you sick on your first day!"

Now understanding, Inali laughed along with her friend. Minka wiggled her bottom to Inali, and the she wolf instantly sobered. Minka took off to the trees and Inali thought with a soft chuckle, Challenge accepted.

Stretching her legs, Inali quickly took off after her friend, yelling after Minka teasingly, "Dont think you'll win Minka!" Digging her paws into the ground, Inali pushed herself to go faster, intent on winning this little race.

{COMPLETE}
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]