(See All?) Announcements
588 Users Online
Saoirse, Bing

how can i sleep if i don't have dreams — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 4 posts.
there are an unusual number of foxes being sighted around Relic Lore.
all welcome + random event! get sum life pointz
Koop's tomboy instincts kicked in when she stumbled upon the marsh, the wet soil slipping between her toes as she maneuvered through the grass. The mud splattered against the pack of her legs as she pushed herself deeper into the marsh, her tail wagging excitedly behind her. This had been exactly what the fiery-eyed girl had been looking for — mud! Whenever she caught herself slipping, Koop allowed her forelegs to dip into the murky water, the tips of her belly fur grazing the surface. The tribe had lived near a marsh similar to this one, where she and her brothers had visited almost daily. Although the Delacroix princess was still skeptical of her move, but was intrigued by the variety of the territories that made up Relic Lore.
The sparrow bounded through the grass, paws landing heavily in the muck to create a splash that drenched her chest and stomach. The further she explored the shallower the water became, much to the yearling's disappointment. Just as she was about to turn around to run through the marsh once more, a flash of red out of the corner of her eye caught her attention. She paused, long legs rigid as she tried to follow the movement of whatever this creature was. The scent was familiar — it was canine, but it wasn't wolf... Brows furrowed, she stepped forward, shoulders hunched as she crept toward the creature.
It was smaller than a coyote, and its pelt was different from anything she had ever seen before. A vibrant burgundy colour, with dominant white and black markings that the she-wolf envied, Ahtahkakoop's curiosity was at an all time high. She couldn't tell whether the canine was aware of her or not, but if it was related to wolves at all than surely it wasn't as stupid as a bear. It must know that Koop was following it — perhaps it was trying to trick the agouti loner? She frowned, but remained on the trail of the strange creature, her body pressed low to the damp earth.
(This post was last modified: May 22, 2013, 06:18 AM by Ahtahkakoop.)
looking for more threads, if interested pm me!