(See All?) Announcements
521 Users Online
Google, Bing

Reach For Me — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The handsome male did not truly realize anything that was going on around him, expect for the fact that something was wrong. He did not know what it was…he just had the bad, sinking feeling that something was wrong…something that shouldn’t have happened, but had, without his intentions. He could not truly understand what Athena was saying to him in his ear, but when she started moving, he too walked. Or well…he told himself he was walking. It was more of a dragging sulk that he had going on. He was not sure if Namara had left or was accompanying them…he just knew that he was still moving, leaning slightly on the white woman next to him.

It felt like hours that they were traveling, but eventually he could feel himself lowering to the ground, and his large brown form letting out a soft oomph. Eventually, he felt tiny bundles curling up against his side and quickly, the tensed muscles in his body relaxed. Within minutes, the Guardian fell asleep, his green gems closing and breathing steadying. Eventually, throughout the night, his heartbeat would calm and he would be alright. His dreams consisted of days in the future with Aphrodite and Elliot becoming older and staying with the pack. Nothing bad would happen to them…as long as Ash was there…nothing bad would happen to them.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.