455 Users Online
Bing

Help Me Believe — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna
@Reaper

//{Dated after she gets her role at le pack meeting that has yet to take place}\\

Anger. Distrust. Hatred. All words that Ashanti could use, after all, they had all betrayed her, leaving her to rot in the dust as a damned pup sitter, a pup sitter who had to look at the children that she could not bare to face all day. The need to get out of the Thicket was great in her, she would do anything to have an excuse to leave. An excuse to get away from them all. The liars who said what a great healer she would be to the pack. The traitors who had decided that her true passion was not best for the pack. The leaders of them all who had besmirched her talents in the healing arts all because she was raped.

Tradition. Horror. Mistrusted. All words she would use to describe Secret Woodlands. It was the tradition that only pack leaders had pups, and even in severe cases of force-breeding like this, that the mother be killed. It was a horror just to let Ashanti live, they were going, and they were torturing her, they condemned her to a fate far worse than death itself. It was mistrust that now held her heart. Perhaps that one man, the arctic she had attack, had been right. What it they just wanted to use her? What if she was the rightful ruler? They just hated her, it was like she would never, could never win. She didn't love anyone, only her children. There had been a point of time where she put all her love and devotion into her pack leaders, but that taught her one little thing. The more you love, the weaker you are.

[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]
Played by Ghost who has 40 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reaper Grimm

After their brief scuffle Reaper had taken to wandering the northern point of this land, never straying too far from the thicket, after all, he knew she would come around eventually. The organization had been accused of many things by many people, and would be in the future as well, but most wolves realized the genius sooner or later. He found himself wandering aimlessly throughout the trees, waiting, watching, never resting, he would get her to see. Then there was a great crashing through the trees and the Arctic man jerked his head in the direction, all of his senses focusing upon it. The scent was sweet of the pack female that was as far as he knew named Asali, the sounds that of a wolf moving quickly and carelessly through the bracket. His eyes strained for the sight of her, his ears cocked forward, and finally the vision came, she seemed upset, and unaware of quite how much noise she was making.

A selfish smirk played on his expression, an upset female may be unpredictable, but if she was feeling these emotions towards her pack her loyalties towards them would be low. He quickly covered his face with that of concern, lowering his tail, this time he didn't challenge her, he did not speak yet, just watched. When she came nearer her face spoke of a thousand emotions, none of them pleasant and Reaper could feel anger spike through him. Whoever did this to a pure one should pay, this is unacceptable, he fought back the impulse to spit upon the ground. He stepped forward, making himself seen to her, though her eyes seemed unseeing in her current state. Bowing his head, he lowered his tail further, clearly displaying that this time she had all of the power, there would be no struggle from him.

Reaper stood from his bow, the concern still showing, though this time genuine, true he usually did not care of the doings of others, but she was a pure one, one of them. He cleared his throat quietly before beginning, <b style="color:#FF2501;">"Asali, forgive me for returning, I came back to explain my actions and apologize for upsetting you so greatly, but now I see that someone has done much worse." The anger was clear upon his face now, and he felt hostile towards whoever it was that had harmed one of them, nobody should hurt a pure one. He moved no closer though he wanted to, this time the anger in his voice was clear, <b style="color:#FF2501;">"Tell me who did this to you, they should suffer a much worse fate than whatever they have tried to serve upon yourself." He felt protective over her, though he did not even know her real name, though she had attacked him, any Arctic would have a thousand chances in the organization and she would be no exception.