Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 170 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
what you don't know, won't hurt you
Tokino Lagina
what you can't see, won't blind you
5/26/2013 -- 9:00PM clear skies

Tokino had traveled back through the marsh south towards the meadow once more after somehow managing to skirt around a local pack. He had originally wanted to see all of the packs in this place called Lore. Kino had been annoyed with himself after being told by another loner that he'd just missed this local packs territory. Now he searched the meadow longer until finally the male had given up. The gray man noted the skies growing darker as he spied the first brightest star twinkling in the endless black. Even more annoyed with the fact that he couldn't find a pack that was supposed to be in the meadow Tokino started towards a small strip of forest near the north eastern end of the meadow.

A wall of scents hit him as Tokino's icy gaze began picking out a place among the willows that dotted the hills before the marsh. Stopping mid stride the silver wolf dipped his head scenting the earth. This packs border was moderately well marked, both alpha's scents clear on the knoll he nosed around. Kino snuffled and sniffed at the smells figuring out the size of the pack and the health of its members.Only three males, they could use more of those...Then there are plenty of females, five at least. I recognize Inali's scent here too... A balanced pack with young and old members. This scent... Kino thought quietly on their scents, especially those of the two alphas. He stood there lost in thought for a few moments.

Both Semananti and that Inali spoke of this pack being led by a wolf named Narimé. Though each female said two different names, Semananti spoke of Narimé Thorben whereas Inali had spoken of a Narimé Lagina Thorben. I knew Narimé Lagina as a tiny pup and watched her as a yearling. That means Thorben... Must be the suffix added of her mates last name? I wonder how large his family is? I must learn of their names and how many there are. I am the keeper of the Lagina record. He paused in his thoughts looking at past memories of his sisters. How he'd protected all of them, and how he'd uphold the blood of their clan. Tokino was an exact duplicate in body and mind of his proud father Yakova. Now that the family was split up Kino was very curious as to wehter their proud blood line would continue. Of course their names will not be Lagina... But still...The family is strong. If this she wolf is my lost little niece... He looked up over the border wondering who he should howl for. For this time of year meant that if Nari had taken a mate she might very well have pups to take care of. Which of course made the gray man even more interested in the pack.

Lifting up his head not caring for the time of night it was, Tokino howled a loners searching howl. One that summoned pack members to a border. To him it didn't matter who exactly came to the border. As long as he was seen to Kino might have the chance to learn about Narimé.

(This post was last modified: May 26, 2013, 11:57 PM by Tokino.)

Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
ahh, i just couldnt resistxD

Inali couldn't sleep for some reason. Usually by this time if she wasnt doing anything of importance, like the situation was right now, she would've taken the chance to hit the sack and would've been asleep in minutes. But tonight was different for some reason. She took a breath before she quietly stood up, not wanting to wake any of her pack mates, especially not the pups. She hadn't seen the little beauties yet but she already cared for Nari's little bundles and she did not want to disturb them. It had been a little over a month since she had joined Whisper Caverns and a little less than two weeks ago since the pups were born.

Thinking about the pups and her queen, she was already planning to go off with Minka tomorrow to see if they could find some food. The pups and Narimé were probably ravenous.

Walking a little bit far off from the den, but not that close to the borders, she looked up at the sky. It wasnt late and it was a beautiful night for a walk. Walking slowly around her pack's lands she smiled. It was a beautiful and peaceful place to live, in all truth.

After some time of just walking along the land, she could feel herself getting tired. Yawning softly, the young fae turned back around, walking to her resting place in between the den and the borders. It was time to try and go back to sleep, but before she could even lay down, a sharp loud howl cut through the night sky.

Immediately Inali's lips curled in frustration and before she even knew it, the small fae's swift feet were carrying her silently through the dark night towards the source of the noise, intent on cutting it off.

Her feet reached the borders in quick time and she could feel a low growl threaten to come out of her mouth. Slowing her steps and swallowing back the growl, she sniffed the air. She knew it was a loner but she still didnt know if that loner was here with peaceful or malicious intent. She needed to make sure before she did something stupid or rash. But by all cost she would protect those pups and her newfound family for sure.

Crouching into a defensive posture, the she wolf looked intently into the night surrounding her. She asked softly but with clear warning in her tone, "Who's there?" But the loner didnt even have to answer because at that moment the air shifted and the scent that hit her was so strong and familiar that she stumbled back a few steps in shock.

She whispered loudly, even though she knew some of her pack mates probably had awoken because of his howl, "Kino!? What the heck are you doing here? On second thought, don't answer that. I'm pretty sure I already know what your doing here. But seriously, couldn't you leave this till morning, old sport?" Inali recovered from her shock quickly and she chuckled softly as she spoke. She knew how much it annoyed Tokino when she called him old, that's why she enjoyed doing it so much.

Standing upright, Inali stepped out of the defensive crouch she was in before. Now, her tail wagged slightly and she relaxed her tense muscles as she waited for the older male to step into her line of vision, a small smile on her face.

(This post was last modified: May 30, 2013, 11:28 PM by Inali.)
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

The call caught her off guard. Nari was with the pups keeping a quiet eye on Yuka making sure he was okay. The little gray pup was getting stronger every day, and his breathing was much better than it had been at his birth. Her hopes were soaring for the little one. Nari knew that he would survive to live with his larger brother and sister. She was imagining the pups as older wolves when the loners call barreled into her den on the wind. Snorting annoyance at the lateness of the call the young mother tucked her children in and shuffled outside of the small birthing den. Once outside she stood up to her full height stretching her limbs.

Nari would take her time getting to the border just to annoy the wolf who'd called so late. Besides she had to make a last check to make sure no coyotes, bears, or foxes were around. Her pups definitely came first.

After a few walks around the den scenting and marking she began to trot off into the direction of the howl. It took her a little while to get there and Nari was glad to scent her pack mate Inali already at the border. The males scent put her off though. There was something about it that rung some sort of bell in her mind. It was familiar but not a scent she positively knew. The silver wolf trotted to the border sweeping up next to Inali then looking at the male curiously. The young alpha had caught Inali's last few words as she'd come upon them

"Old sport eh? So you two know each other?" Nari measured up the size of the male and wondered if the reason he was here was for joining. Why else would a loner come to the border? She was careful to hide her decrease in weight by keeping her head and tail intimidatingly high and puffing out her fur a little to make herself look like her normal weight. Even so with the two of them there Nari was sure she and Inali would have no problem with the lone male.

Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
Tokino Lagina
Kino's voice was answered by the scent of a wolf he had already met. Inali weaved her way into his icy vision as the male dipped his head respectfully in greeting. He was getting used to her rude greetings and the girls peppiness still brought a chuckle to his lips. The gray man watched her with calm eyes as she stood before him doing her duty to protect the borders of her pack. He knew that one step over and she would probably get very defensive, perhaps even offensive about it.

Didn't I say my name was Tokino? Not old man thank you very much. And yes I'm here just to make sure of something... He closed his jaws as another scent entered his nose. Th achingly familiar scent of a mother milk mixed with a female, which he deduced was the alpha, was getting stronger. His gaze looked past Inali and into the forested area of the meadow as Kino watched for a movement in the landscape. Growing glad that his call was being answered so quickly, the Lagina watched a silver form lithely move out from under the shadows of the trees. His heart stopped.

As a pup she had looked like a light gray ball of fluff. However now that Kino could see the young woman as an adult in front of him the gray man swore he was looking at his sister. But she died long ago.. I was with her... His icy eyes met her blue orbs with that muted purple within their depths that decreed her Lagina blood. Kino knew just from looking at her that she was definitely the lonely niece he'd failed to protect. After the young woman paused beside Inali he registered her intimidation display and quickly dropped his awe filled gaze.

How did you survive on your own out here? Narimé... That bastard Sibo took you away from the pack at far too young of an age. I thought you've been dead for so long. He snarled as he mentioned Sibo's name then glanced up to his sisters likeness still wondering how she had made it.

Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha

"Old sport eh? So you two know each other?"

The voice of her alpha reached Inali's ears and the she wolf turned her head to greet the woman with a warm smile. Answering her question, Inali responded, "Yes, we do. I met him not too long ago and we hunted together."

Didn't I say my name was Tokino? Not old man thank you very much. And yes I'm here just to make sure of something...

"Technically Kino, I addressed you as 'old sport.' But I can call you old man too if that's what you want," Inali responded good naturedly, turning back to Tokino, amusement in her gaze. She watched as he watched Narimé, awe slowly appearing in his face. He spoke about some wolf named Sibo, and Inali could tell Tokino didnt think highly of the man by the growl in his voice as he spoke of the other man.

Feeling like she was intruding in something that wasnt her concern, Inali looked at her alpha. With question in her eyes, the she wolf addressed Narimé. "Narimé, do you wish for me to call for Sloane and take my leave? Or do you wish for me to stay?" Inali waited for the woman's response. She would stay if her alpha wanted her to, and she couldn't help but feel a bit curious of what more Tokino had to say.

(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2013, 10:37 PM by Inali.)

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narimé listened nodding to Inali's answer. So they do know each other, and he seems quite friendly with her too. She thought looking over the male as much as he seemed to be looking over her. In fact the mans stare was so intense that she became a little nervous letting her hackles show that he was offending the silver she wolf.

She noted his name as it was spoken and gave the male a curt nod of her head as he looked away from her. The fur on her back was forced flat as this "Kino" showed no sign of attacking at the moment. A smile touched her maw as Inali regarded the man warmly and jokingly. His chuckle confirmed to Narimé that this was an honest and respectable wolf standing in front of her.

Then the male started speaking to her. As if he knew her, and last I knew I haven't told him my name yet... Although Inali might have spoken of me.. Her surprised expression turned to anger as Tokino spoke badly of her father. She let him finish and then turned to Inali who seemed unsure of whether or not she should be standing there.

"You can stay Inali. I may have need of you." She answered coolly to her subordinate then turned her hard gaze onto Kino.

"I don't know who you are, but if you want to stay on my good side do not speak badly of my father. He took care of me. He's my only family, and he took me away from the pack for a good reason..." Narimé wasn't positive about her last statement, for she had never known the reasoning behind her father for taking her away to the north. However she stood firm on her other statements knowing that Sibo had done the best he could for her. A low growl came from her throat and her tail whipped angrily behind her. Who is this wolf anyway?

"How do you know my father anyway? Who are you Tokino?" She looked over the wolf giving him a chance to explain and smoothing out the snarl that had been appearing on her face. Talking about her deceased father had always brought up bad emotions in the she wolf, and she wasn't going to give in to those emotions now. She would fairly listen to him before she ran his sorry butt away from their territory.

(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2013, 11:06 PM by Narimé.)

Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
Tokino Lagina
Well I suppose she's at least giving me a chance. I can see she's got her mothers temper when riled up, but she's able to control herself better than Marianna ever could. He watched at first surprised at her reaction. Then amusement took over and he bowed his head to the alpha.

My full name is Tokino Lagina. Your mother Marianna Lagina was my sister and boy do you resemble her greatly. Though I do not take back my words about your father. He let a snarl appear on his features once more then forced his face into a calm one once more.

You don't know much about him do you? Or about the rest of your family? I can tell you about them you know.. All of them, your fathers and your mothers side. Of all the proud blood lines that make you up. He offered the young alpha while keeping his tail tucked and his gaze upon the ground. He was there to educate her now. Since Kino knew this was his family, he now knew that she would have to learn about her family. Which she obviously seems to think she doesn't have.

I guess Inali was right in thinking that she wouldn't like a family member showing up out of no place. He waited either for that Lagina curiosity to prick at Nari or for her mothers anger to be brought down upon him.

(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2013, 11:23 PM by Tokino.)

Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha

Inali listened on, but her eyes flashed slightly as Tokino talked about Narimé's father and Narimé had responded sharply. She told him that if he wanted to stay on her good side, he'd best shut up about her father. Well,...not in those exact words, but that was basically the meaning of her statement.

Inali's eyes cooled, thinking that would be the end of it. Tokino wouldnt dare anger Narimé again by insulting her father once more. But she was wrong. Tokino just made it worse. He didnt apologize, he didnt even take it back.

Though I do not take back my words about your father.

That last sentence that came out of his mouth, accompanied with that clear snarl on his face, triggered her quick temper. The small rust-hued wolf took a small step forward with one paw, her hackles rising, and her blue eyes flashing dangerously. He had already been a witness to her anger once, but this was more serious. Lifting her lip on one side, she let her white, gleaming fangs be seen and and growled out, in her soft clear voice, but with clear warning, "Watch it Kino. Dont say something else you might regret." Inali would not let Tokino insult her alpha's father anymore. When Narimé said stop, she meant stop.

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narimé listened to the gray man intrigue showing in her gaze as he spoke his full name. Though a low muted growl came from her throat as the gray wolf refused to take back his words about her father. Indeed the young woman was angry about Kino's bluntness about his feelings for Sibo, but she wondered if he had some real reason to be that way. He can't just hate Da for no reason at all... I know I got frustrated with Da a number of times, but mostly he was a good father to me. She wondered allowing Inali to slip a warning to this Tokino Lagina man. But it's true that I don't know my father very well.. I never really knew why he took me away from the pack in the first place. I mean I made up a few possible reasons but have never found out the truth.. Maybe this ... uncle.. might know. Her attention was brought back to Kino as his voice carried to her gray ears.

The man invited her to learn of her family, and in truth Nari was very interested in learning about them. Just for the reason that she had only ever known of her mother and father before. Never of her aunts or uncles.

Nari forced flat her bristling fur and quieted her low growl. Her tall position stayed constant as the silver mother looked down at her shorter uncle. Fairly funny, how life worked that way.

"So do you plan to stay here and teach me about my family? Even if only for a short time..." She asked the silver male with a calm expression replacing the previously angered one upon her maw. The girls blue eyes glittered curiously waiting for Kino to answer. Why am I even thinking of inviting him? Just because he says he's family? Even so does that mean I should trust him near my pups? I've trusted every other loner and new member that has joined us up until now. So then he should be given the same trust. Right.. Besides.. I want to figure him out, Kino; he can't be here in Lore only to find me. She thought quietly while watching for the elder males reaction and answer..

Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
Tokino Lagina
Kino chuckled as Inali stepped forward warning him to "act nicely" for her alpha. As much as he would not take his statement back the gray man also did not want a scuffle. He backed up two steps and showed his throat. All those postures along with his calm face showing he was no threat. Then all of the sudden Nari forced down her bristling fur and calmed herself. Tokino was glad that she was going to continue their little meeting instead of chasing him off. She must be curious about me. Or if not by me then by the prospect of learning about her family. Ah thank goodness for that Lagina curiosity. I'm glad she's got a better tap on her anger than her mother. Tokino smiled willing the female to ask him something more.

Then she basically asked him what he was doing there. Heh.. I guess I wouldn't be of much use a part from a teacher to her... Though if she's an alpha then this pack is young and will be in need of experienced seniors. He debated weighing his options. Though I did already scent one other older male. I'm sure she's got a good teacher or adviser in him. This pack does not specifically need me, nor is it the type of pack I was really looking for. His thoughts drew back to the few other packs he'd learned of. The gray man still wanted to visit with them and look around at his leisure.

The real reason I was wandering around this land was simply to find a well off pack to join. If it is possible, I would like to stay some time to see if this pack is a good fit, but also to educate you on your proud blood lines. He glanced over to Inali wondering if her anger was still simmering near the surface.

One other reason for me to stay even if for a short while is simply so that I'm not the only family member left with this knowledge. I want our family's history to be remembered. For we come from some of the most noble family names. He spoke truthfully allowing emotion to come into his icy gaze. If there was one thing he honored it was his family bloodlines, and the gray male would do anything for his family. Even if he did not want to stay with his niece forever, Kino did want to learn about her mates family and add that knowledge to his family tree. Perhaps she would gain valuable knowledge out of his teachings as well.