(See All?) Announcements
559 Users Online
Bing, Google

A Stranger in Strange Lands — Pitch Pine Trail 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Whisper who has 125 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer
A sigh heaved from her lungs as she lifted her head, looking away towards the distance as well, letting her thoughts sort themselves out. After some time, she spoke, her voice almost too soft to be heard. It was hard to verbally voice her feelings, her concerns. It was almost like it was admitting to failure, or giving them life. "Say I were to allow history to write me.. And go on living my life as I want. What if I wake up one day and find out I'm a completely different being? What if my memories do return and I'm a cold-blooded murderer.. or an arrogant fool?"

Spectre looked back at Silver, her expression almost pleading for answers. She knew in the back of her mind the darker pelted female couldn't answer them.. But it was the simple act of confiding in someone else that made her more at ease. Without realizing it, a little of the world that spun out of control around her clicked slowly into place. "I would hate to wake up and be completely changed even after things continue.. and I enjoy life. What if I forget all over again?"
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
"If you woke up a cold-blooded murder well then push those memories away with the good ones. If you forget again well it just means you get to redo all the horrible things and re-live the good ones.". She rolled on her side and looked at Spectre. "I really wanna help you. Weather you forget your life everyday or wake up a cold-blooded murdered I will still be there helping. Even if it means dying for you.". Silvers eyes turning gold with flakes of brown as she looked at Spectre. Maybe she couldn't answer all of her questions but she could at least try to.

Silvers's eyes told a story about her past and the pain that was hidden inside of her. Hopefully Spectre would understand her pain just like Silver understood Spectre's pain. Her tail was laying low against the ground and her ears would flat against her head. Only perking up when she heard something like a bird or rabbit. Standing up and stretching felt good. She walked to the borders which was only a few feet away. "Are you ever gonna leave this Pack?'. It was a serious question but Silver wanted to know. She had a very curious mind. Sitting right next to the border and looking past it to see what was beyond her small little land. Not even daring to cross it. She didn't want to leave Spectre alone in confusion. It would be unfair and not right. Silver now had to do what was right. For once in her life.
(This post was last modified: Jul 07, 2013, 11:41 PM by Silver.)
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer
"I don't have intentions of leaving the pack, no. That is...unless something happens and I'm forced to.. or I find ..someone." She was of course referring to a mate of some kind, though Spectre doubted her luck would ever come to that. She watched as Silver got up and rose to her feet herself, shaking to dislodge dirt and twigs from her coat. "Why is it that you ask?" The wolf looked around, wondering if instead of her remembering and leaving, it would be silver leaving Though she didn't know..

It was strange to have a wolf so adamant that you were going to be safe.. That Silver would practically give her life to help a wolf she had only just met had Spectre questioning her sanity. She turned, moving into the heart of the packlands, a frown on her face. "Why would you give your life for a wolf you barely know? Why not save it for someone you know better?"
Inactive Deceased
Silver
"I was just curious. I tend to have a wondering mind.". She sat in that dark making her almost look cold and alone. "I am not leaving for sure.". Silver's voice got dark. "My past seems to get in my way and make sure i have a horrible life.". Silver stopped and listened to Spectre as she questioned her about losing her life for Spectre. Taking a minute to reply so she collect her thoughts she seem to come up with something that sounded completely crazy. "You have a better life a head of you. Your going to have more luck ever finding a mate than me.". Her tail slumped down and so did her head in sadness. "I am a no body. Only this pack seems to have confidence in me. I know you think i am crazy but I promise I am not.". Silver said this while taking a glance behind her watching Spectre get up ready to walk away. "I have no blood family left. No one i can use my life on.".

Silver took a rest in the dark and closed her eyes and let out a soft whine. It was like it all happened yesterday. The scar under her eye felt fresh not three years old. Ears flat on her head and her tail curling around her. "You can ask me anything you like. I will answer truthfully.". Silver said this because she was almost sure that Spectre was wondering what was wrong with her.

(Forget to keep reminding you, It's 250 word at the least for each post btw :) )
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer
The wolf sighed and stopped, turning to look at the dark creature before her. It was strange, and in a way, she felt bad for the other female. Spectre sat on her haunches again, tilting her head to stare at Silver. Blue eyes casting about in the darkness in search of other forms, or answers.. Or both maybe. "What makes you any less deserving of a life than me? Or anyone else for that matter. Surely you can't be that much older or younger than I." She had seen the marks upon Silvers pelt, but thought little of them. Scars were but a memento of things you had survived, not giant minus signs on your life. "How do you know that I am not some kind of bloodthirsty pup killer? Or something like that? You would give your life up to prolong the life of a murderer?"

It made little sense, and Spectre had no idea how to puzzle through what Silver meant by her words. "What have you done in your past that makes you think your life is forfeit? Surely it can't be too terrible. You are still alive, unless living is what the problem is, and if that's the case, yhen you have far more problems than I ever could have imagined." She spoke softly, but also truthfully. Was silver simply looking for a reason to die? That made no sense.

OOC: I know, it's hard to write the posts and not have them get repetative, or have useless filler in them.. but I'll try.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
(Its okay i am sure you might get use to it :) )

"I'm only a year older but i mean you forgot everything. I think you deserve a chance to find out who you are. I already know who I am. If i am sounding depressing I am sorry. Shall we loose this topic and head back to the rest of the wolves?". Silver only wanted to leave so she could try to fend the dark secrets of her past away. Walking into the light letting the sun sine on her was a unusual feel. Yes she rested in it earlier but now it didn't feel right. She was afraid everyone could see her now. Silver liked to stay unnoticeable. For it had been easier to not have been stared at or talked about. She never liked being the center of attention unless she was trying to prove a point.

Walking over to Spectre a few words left her mouth. "I Trust You.". The word trust came out smoothly letting her know she wasn't lying. Silver had a bad habit of trusting anyone but with Spectre it was different. She felt a Trust bond that would only appear between her and a blood family member. The bond was strong like rock strong. Silver trotted a little bit ahead telling her to follow her back. Her fur was dark and so was her eyes now. It was going to be a long week.

{Silver Exits}

(we can claim this for LP i believe)
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer
Spectre frowned, puzzling as she followed the other wolf, confused about her completely. She did enjoy dodging subjects and such, didn't she? First, she said she'd answer any question asked, then skirted the question Spectre had asked. The wolf sighed, keeping pace with Silver, but remaining a step behind her. What did this wolf hide that she didn't want to talk about? Keeping her thoughts to herself, however, Spectre was surprised that the other said she trusted her. Why? She was brand new tot he pack and hadn't done anything worthy of deserving trust?

The wolf was becoming more and more certain that Silver was indeed insane, or had some kind of twisted death wish. After all, who would in their right mind seek to die for another stranger? Shaking her head in an attempt to clear her thoughts, Spectre followed, but she couldn't stop puzzling over Silvers twisted logic. As they walked, the wolf had to stop multiple times to scratch fleas from her pelt, or to glance around, memorizing where they were going for future reference. It wouldn't do to get lost, would it? She tripped a few times as they walked, but gained her footing back without falling on her face.

{Spectre Exit}