(See All?) Announcements
454 Users Online
Torianna, Bing, Google

you can't run away — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
Borlla seemed to be phosphoresce despite the rain and cool atmosphere. Someone was proud of her, someone in her family was proud of her, not angry with her or disappointed as they so often had been. A tight smile held back laughter as she nodded swiftly, <b style="color:#32527a">"I guess I am!" Her hind end even seemed to have a bit of a wiggle, but then she stopped abruptly. <b style="color:#32527a">"Well, my mate and myself. Though I suppose I can be of assistance with the basics." So used to working alone, on her own, she wanted to make a conscious effort to work together with Phineas. In some cases, she was certain that she'd be quite alright on her own, but perhaps in times like this, discussions of peace, they ought both to be involved.

She smiled shyly, thinking of Phineas. Their time together so far had been short, but there was nothing wrong with it. Their time was perfect, prosperous. It was odd to imagine that it was possible it could actually get better. More time would pass and they would become closer. <b style="color:#32527a">"You're obviously a seasoned veteran of this at this point, brother, but I suppose I should tell you that you're an uncle...well, again." The woman chuckled, shaking her head. Indru had fathered two litters, and so the two of them had been an uncle and aunt already. But she felt this was almost...different. They had been littermates. If anything, he was officially an uncle. At least that's how Borlla almost selfishly thought of it, as she was less than happy with Indru and would likely feel that way for the rest of her life. <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
if triell was human he would so be bringing baby balloons and just stuff to Borlla's house ready to hold them.
Triell Tainn
While her dark brother couldn't be happier for her, this meant another Tainn had created a pack. Those weren't exactly odds he liked. Yet, three didn't mean it was hot in his blood. He had to have someone to want him back to worry about that. There was no such thing. Questions that had often rattled in his mind easily faded to silence. Triell could not contain a laugh, nor his growing smile. She should be proud of herself. She had always made it on her own, unlike himself. He couldn't, he shouldn't do solo.

Dark ears widened, his face softened, and head nodded in understanding. "Well, I talked to.. Erebos? He said you had no established hunting grounds, and that would be our main concern. Maybe, you could talk to your mate, and we could see each other again?" Triell offered, trying not to let the word mate get to him. Duh, she would have one of those. It was probably the brother in him that wanted to meet this fellow. If she was this happy Triell didn't think he need worry. He tried greatly to pretend he didn't notice her shy smile. It was sweet really, but it made him remember what he didn't have.

His orange eyes couldn't look away from her bright yellow, there was something else and he should have known what. He was still chewing over her new title, her fellow to realize she was a mom too. This was different. His sister had babies! While he never pictured her tending, and fussing over little ones right now she fit that part. Eyes blinked suddenly, and he let out a goofy laugh to make some sort of sound. "That's wonderful! How many? Did everything go okay for you? I..I..well...I get to meet them right?" The man jabbered, forgetting all about any dark clouds.

[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
Borlla nodded, not totally sure of Phineas's brother. It wasn't as though she didn't trust the wolf, but she knew very little about him and he seemed very...willing to stay away from her. But that wasn't what mattered right now. She supposed that rather than being frustrated with the man, she should have been thanking him for unintentionally leading Triell here. A meeting would definitely have to be had, <b style="color:#32527a">"I'll speak to Phineas. We'll try to arrange something soon." Her tongue slid forward, passing over her lips almost thoughtfully. On one hand, she'd certainly look forward to seeing Triell again, but on the other....Corinna. But they could both be adults about this. And perhaps what had passed hardly mattered anymore.

It seemed she had stunned her brother speechless, and Borlla chuckled, waiting excitedly to hear what he'd say. She was flooded with questions, and was more than eager to answer them for him. <b style="color:#32527a">"Two: Kyros and Hypatia. And yes, it all went just fine." Her tail beat happily against the damp earth. She paused a moment, considering his last question. Her smile dropped just a bit. <b style="color:#32527a">"Maybe...Maybe when they're older." Though they were blood, family, she wasn't certain that hauling him over the borders was safe...It had been so long, caution rumbled in her belly. She hoped it wouldn't take offense, but it was for the best. And now that she knew Corinna and were coming over the mountain, with the placement of hunting grounds uncertain, she wasn't too eager to let them over the borders anytime soon. Maybe it was paranoia. <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
Triell Tainn
Finally it dawned on Triell. Erebos didn't like Borlla! Their was a moment of worry that flickered in his orange tinted eyes. If only he could tell Erebos his sister wasn't about to give up her happily ever. That the cream stroked lady had everything she wanted now. He didn't expect Borlla to mention any of that. Triell could never remember a time she had asked for help, or needed it. Was it a difficult change for her? The dark wolf held any words he wanted to say back. She was an adult, and he didn't need to be big brother to the rescue. "Alright, I know the pack will need to settle any way." He tried to assure her there was no rush, because she had her own children to worry about. Her own pack.

The Tainn didn't mind she laughed at him, in fact it was good to hear along with the names of his new family. Kyros and Hypatia. Beautiful names he would hold on to. The last part came out from the worried mother, Triell smiled, and nodded."I understand Borlla," was all he said because he did. She had likely barely let her pack meet them for her brother she hadn't seen in ages to take a peek. From his earlier conversation with Erebos it might make them wonder if he was her brother. No, he didn't need to go screwing things up for her.

Quietly, he sighed. "I should probably let you get back to them, or to your rest?" He had interrupted her time, and felt he needed to continue his own trek. He would need to get news to them soon, or he would feel really useless in this endeavor. "I'll be back not too long into the summer," he grinned, giving her one last nudge to her cheek. "Take care of yourself sister," and with a final look trying to hold her new image to memory Triell took his leave before she could argue.

{end}

[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]