(See All?) Announcements
569 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

I'm never going to grow up, so why be so serious? — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 55 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
Frost had reached the edge of Mount Dire land and was happy to almost be out of this place. She had met a strange wolf named Crowe, it had been a very interesting meeting, but other then that this mountain seemed boring. Still dirty from her travels she didn't look like a cream coated wolf as she walked slowly towards Fireweed Rise. Sighing she could feel the stinging of her bloody sore paws that carried her. Coming to a stop she sat down and began licking them gingerly. It felt like some one had took a razor to her pads and shredded them.

With a huff she stood and shook her coat before peering around. She really did wish she had a companion at the moment, some one to romp with. The childish women began to walk on once again when a particular smell caught her nose and she froze smelling the air. *Deer!* She thought and began tracking it at a speedy pace, excitement ringing through her body.

A small young buck stood out alone in the open, the smell of blood was on him though she could not pinpoint his wound. Ducking down she began stalking when the thought crossed her mind *Your all alone, do you really expect to catch it?* She sighed before a determined expression tugged onto her face, *Yes, I can do this....somehow.* With that she came to a stop and glanced around herself and the deer sneakily, being careful not to be seen. She attempted to make a plan in her mind as she took in the land.

(I added the deer to make it longer, I guess they could have a unsuccessful/successful hunt, before they actually communicate?)
Thanks TABs for the table and it's photo I've used for her featured photo.
Thanks PuppyThief for the winter skin and avatars!

[Image: SWpride5.png]