515 Users Online
Bing, Google

How can I change when you're the Disaster? — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 80 posts.
IV. Guardian
Crowe Shane
@Frost @Ash

I'll throw in Namara too, but after one of you posts.

Crowe hated the smell, but he had no choice for it was of the utmost importance that his scent be disguised. So he smelled instead, like a walking pile of carrion, and more than once did the black hearted male stop and and have to stand still to avoid vomiting. At least until he was used to the stench. In his head a plan began to form, his name was Shane now, just Shane, and he had fallen into a pit of mud and something else unpleasant. He needed these nightshade leaves because his father was nearing death and "Shane" was going to help send him to the sky to the great wolf. Perfect.

Frost would be his "mate", a perfectly believable story and all he had to do was act, and be sure she was on board. He swiveled his massive head and parted his jaws, stifling a retch, and spoke, "If we are spotted, you let me speak, and do not say a word about anything that I say, got it?" Hopefully the headstrong girl would listen to him, otherwise there would likely be a blood bath and Crowe intended on shedding no blood of his own. With any luck they would find nightshade this side of the border, but of course not, their best bet was a bush that grew mere inches from the border. So without wasting a moment, a low growl escaped his muzzle aimed at Frost to stay put and the massive male set to work careful not to swallow the deadly leaves.

Played by WildOne who has 55 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
(Um, you didn't tag the post.....)

The dirty cream furred wolf had already smelled horrible from her traveling before Crowe, but she chose to cover herself in the carrion as well just in case. Along with him she had to stop to keep herself from puking which had failed once and she had barfed so horribly. It had been like a short mini hell made just for her and no one else. Other then that the trip had been uneventful but it was better then being all alone once again. With a sigh she scoped the land around them, boredom seeping into her eyes.

"If we are spotted, you let me speak, and do not say a word about anything that I say, got it?"

Her ears swiveled his way and she turned looking up at him listening to the strict serious tone flowing from his black lips. "Got it." She said and gave a small smile while her only thought was *That mind, so precious*. Realizing she was probably giving him a weird look filled with wonder she turned her head from his. A growl soon rippled out of his maw and she snapped her head his way but cooled catching the message. She sat down and began to think of his brain absent minded.
Thanks TABs for the table and it's photo I've used for her featured photo.
Thanks PuppyThief for the winter skin and avatars!

[Image: SWpride5.png]
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
Her patrols had been so steady as of late, the borders were seldom left unguarded. But she did it more so that she could remain in total avoidance of Ash. Why did you let him in? Stupid girl, you should have known that would happen. You should have known you cannot have a heart held by love. It had taken a short while after their meeting atop the mountain for it to sink in. He didn't care the way she did, and she was surprised by the intensity of her emotion, she felt pain for it. She felt betrayed and hurt in her heart, she felt as if he had taken a chunk right out of her and simply walked off with it, never to return it. So she patrolled and tried to banish the anger and hurt.

It was working slowly, today was a good day, at least until the overpowering scent of something wrong came into her nose. What the hell is that stench? She trotted along, following the overpowering rancid smell, until at last she came upon two white wolves.... or well, they were almost white. One looked to be pure white, through the mud and dirt coating him, the other was sort of cream colored, under her layer of mud. Namara pulled her lips back to reveal her teeth, "Hey! I suppose you couldn't smell anything through your own stink but you are way to close to our borders!" She advanced, growling viciously in the face of the two wolves, they needed to leave and fast, Namara's mood was quickly deteriorating. She had not noticed Crowe's work on the nightshade, nor did she care, these two needed to go. or state their reasons for being here.

(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2013, 08:45 AM by Namara.)
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
He had even constantly with Athena, Aphrodite, and Elliot for the past days, only leaving when his Lady requested something of him. The brute guarded them constantly and finally on the fourth day he went for another patrol. He trusted that Steel, Namara, and possibly even Kyadi would do their jobs the way he had ordered them to do it. He knew now that he was no longer the head Guardian...he was now an Alpha. He would still make sure everything would be in tact and run smoothly, to help out with Steel, for Ash knew the male was not one for much talk. He would do anything to keep himself busy now a days, for he did not wish for anything bad to become of what had happened. Unfortunately, today the borders seemed to have some certain commotion happening. And when the wind finally blew his way to clarify that there was something wrong, the stench caused him to reel back before pushing forward again.

Already knowing that Namara was going to be there he fitted himself into his emotionless, business-like mask that he used most of the time now. Not liking the fact that Namara knew much more about him now, which made him all the more insecure. Lifting his tail and head from its relaxed position, he pulled his lips back upon his arrival, green eyes blazing furiously at the sight before him. The large man stepped forward, his large booming voice echoing through the mountains...his mountains. "I'm not sure if you've lost your sense of smell, but I'm here to tell you to get off my borders. You are way too close." The man then stepped forward, a vicious snarl escaping his muzzle as he got closer to the white man covered in dirt, snapping his jaws once in warning.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
IV. Guardian
Crowe Shane
The moment the other two wolves arrived Crowe's mind instantly switched into overdrive. Game on. for a few moments he stood flustered though their short speech had left him time to finish his work and lay the leaves delicately at his paws. This would be tricky and as long as Frost kept her big mouth shut they should be able to get out of here just fine. Hopefully the insane male could control this, hopefully. He turned to face the two keeping his body deceivingly low. Vermin, they do not know who they are trying to order around! If only he had met them before Naira, maybe he could have done some.... persuasion so that they would have avoided him entirely.

"Oh! Hello, yes I'm sorry we do look a mess don't we? We had fallen into a particularly nasty hole when we were searching for this nightshade. I am Shane and this is Frost, my mate. You see my father is extremely sick, near death even, and I know enough about herbs to tell that nightshade would help him on his way to the sky. I do not mean to intrude but I fear he hasn't much longer and I wish for nothing more than to ease his pain." His eyes were solid steel, and his stance low, deception was his game and with any luck these two would just see a couple of helpless wolves trying to help a dying father on his way. "Once again I do apologize if we have tread... to close for comfort." Crowe cursed inwardly, the words had been strained almost wrong once again due to his desire to shred these wolves for their snide comments. Please Frost keep your big mouth SHUT, he thought fervently.

Played by WildOne who has 55 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
She could feel her hackles raising as she fought to keep her mouth shut. This wolf, Namara, had earned herself a one way ticket to being greatly disliked. Oh how she wished to rip her tongue out at her rude uncalled for words. A low growl emitted itself for a short moment as Frost forced it away. Another wolf came up, Ash, who spoke similar yet his words seemed less disrespectful. It was quite obvious that they were unwelcome here and it didn't seem this pack would earn many new members from loners like herself.

"I am Shane and this is Frost, my mate."

She nearly choked when he called her his mate, her eyes became wide. <i>*You couldn't of just called me your travel companion, or twice removed cousin? Heck half sister would of been better!* She thought though it did seem to hold some genius with in it. Pulling a emotionless mask onto her face she turned to look behind her acting as if she had heard something. After a quick glance around she turned to look back at her 'mate' then the other wolves. Trying to seem less threatening and only here to help a old man she wagged her tail a little.
(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2013, 10:20 PM by Frost.)
Thanks TABs for the table and it's photo I've used for her featured photo.
Thanks PuppyThief for the winter skin and avatars!

[Image: SWpride5.png]
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
Something about this, Shane, was all wrong, his response too quick and well versed. Namara also noticed the look that passed over Frost's face when referred to as Crowe's mate. Even with all that information, how could they have fallen into a cesspool so foul, and not even noticed it was there. Tumblers began to fall into place slowly at first, but then with greater precision. Some thing is not right, especially his last words, they were nearly a snarl. Namara advanced, snarling viciously, her eyes shone with the knowledge her thought had brought her, and if nothing else, even if they were just too stupid to function properly she would make sure that Shane, and Frost left her damn border alone.

As the grey and tan female advance she swiveled her head to Ash with her eyes wide. "I think someone here is lying, and I also think that those are definitely our borders, so it's not us." With that her head turned back towards the two white, brown, or cream colored whatever they were, wolves before her. "I'll say this one more time, get the hell away from our border, or tell us what you are really here for." Her eyes flashed as she spoke, as if she already knew the whole story. Even though she merely had suspicion maybe it would just scare them off.

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

Something was not right, the fact that the man, a loner(as he assumed), put down one of the stalks of nightshade that formed part of their border just was not right. Narrowing his already narrow green eyes, Ash moved forward, his brown ears twitching forward to hear what the guy had to say. With the mention of medical knowledge, the alpha froze, his mossy green orbs going down towards the medical plant beneath the man’s paws. Pulling his lips back, he stalked forward so that he was near the loner, "I don’t mean to sound like a total asshole, but you need to find your nightshade somewhere else, bud. This is Poison Path borders you’re stealing from and we don’t take kindly to strangers."

He snarled at Crowe, his lips pulled back in a menacing snarl. It was clear that the man did not want the man or his mate near their pack borders. He was giving each of them a warning and if they would not back away and leave the nightshade alone then there would definitely be a problem and Ash would engage in fight. If both wolves were loners then Ash was sure that he could take both of them on…considering he also had Namara behind him for back up…even though he was sure she wouldn’t be much help in the long run. None the less, the former head guardian was pure muscle and he would not back down from a fight if he had to.

IV. Guardian
Crowe Shane
Fools, the both of them, Crowe we could destroy them, we could eat them you know? Have you ever tasted the flesh of arrogance, it is savory Crowe. The errant thought made the massive wolf recoil, even he, who was so wrong as to twist the mind of Frost into thinking him a friend, when his intentions were to ruin her, recoiled at the thought of eating another wolf. No that would not do, but he could show them just who they had angered. Yes that would be good, these two would know who he was when next he trod near their land. It would be the last thing they ever saw if he came back for they would die, the pair of them. "If you wish it sir, Frost and I will leave." He turned and walked pace or two before spinning back picking up the nightshade which now, in his mind at least, was his.

A few more paces at a steady lope before he turned once more, "Fools! Keep both eyes wide for I will be lurking in the shadows of the night where you dare not tread. Just remember; I fear not the caress of death nor the taste of blood. Frost, come with me." His words were cold and his eyes the same, the sick insane smile once again distorted his features into that of a monster. Crowe Shane would return, with no mission. He would wait... oh yes he would wait and take the pack apart piece by piece. Then Naira would reward him for more than this measly little mission for nightshade leaves gripped safely in his maw. With a secret hope they would be left alone to run away, for if not Naira would not be pleased. Crowe set off in a direction he had never been in, all too sure that they would never know where he had come from.

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Trying to wrap this up now!

He did not appreciate loners coming onto his lands and claiming what was rightfully his, especially when what they were collecting were exactly where his borders were located. He felt like something was off about this male, though he could not exactly pinpoint what is was. He certainly did not know either of these wolves and honestly, with the way they were acting towards him, he honestly didn’t want to considering the way they were acting. Upon his request, Ash narrowed his eyes at both of the loners, not fully trusting them and not exactly happy when they took off. Immediately, Ash’s muzzle went to Namara’s shoulder, stopping her, as if knowing that she was going to go for the chase.

He was not happy with the way things had turned out, but it had not turned into a fight and they were going away from his lands. There was no need for them to go on the chase. Hell, if they were lucky maybe one of the loners would exactly swallow some of the nightshade and kill themselves. He scoffed as he turned his attention to the woman beside him, speaking lowly, his eyes dark with some unread emotion, "Let’s go and rest. Loners don’t know what the fuck they are talking about sometimes." There was something fowl in his mood, but it was not as bad as some would have thought. Instead of simply lashing out and possibly causing harm to another, he simply nudged Namara back towards the den. Hopefully sleeping beneath Stars would help him clear his mind.