510 Users Online
Google, Bing

don't let the sound of your own wheels make you crazy — Sierra Hills 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nix who has 38 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Éponine Stark
For @Silver

Éponine took the day to travel to Sierra hills in search of familiar plants and herbs that she could take to store at Magnolia Glen. She thought that maybe there would be some plant life around the base of the hills, but the strange red rock caught her attention in the early dawn and she decided to climb higher and higher up the desolate place. She had spent a good part of the morning along the base, but now as she climbed higher the sun was growing hotter and she began looking for a clip in the rock for some shade. She found a little nook where she took cover from the heat of the day, her chartreuse eyes glancing quickly around to make sure she was safe.

The Stark child was not very worried about coming across anyone dangerous, so far everyone she met was more than happy to talk politely with her and then be on their way. Also, she had not wandered too far from Magnolia Glen, and she was sure Ataneq would come running if she called for him. It was a strange relationship the two had carried so far, but she enjoyed his company and the fear he evoked from her. Whenever she thought of the ebony male, her heart raced, butterflies took off in her stomach; she actually thought about turning around and heading back to the Glen to see him. With a wistful sigh, she tried to get rid of all thoughts in her mind which felt like a scrum.

Pink tongue lolled in and out of her mouth as she attempted to cool herself in a soft pant. It wouldn't be too long before the sun was gone again covered by the clouds in the sky then she could make her way back down the slope and be on her way again. ""
table copyright argent / neffs @ deviantart.com
(This post was last modified: Jun 30, 2013, 04:51 PM by Éponine.)
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Sitting at the top of the hill was a Jet black wolf with some tan spots. It was Silver a wolf who had mad bad choices and would never let it go. A scar under her eye was noticeable if you sat in front of her. Looking out over the land. She could faintly see the type of a mountain. That is where she wished to go no matter how long the trip was. Yes she couldn't bare to part from Moe but maybe they could visit. If there was a pack there that was willing to take her she would not treat them the way she treated Borlla. If time travel was real now was the time to use it. To fix everything once and for all. Her body was aching. Her heart was sore and her stomach was empty. The meal she had two days a go was no longer in her stomach. The sun was beating down on her but she didn't mind the warmth of the sun. Her eyes were a light brown as she was scanning more closely over the land. She could still faintly smell Magnolia Glen. maybe it was her, but she didn't think so. Had Borlla sent someone to come injure her. No it was impossible. She wouldn't do that. Would she?

After ten minutes of sitting down she decided to stand up and stretch. She had to keep in tip top shape to make it to the mountain. Hungry or not she needed to stay fit. The scent of the land kept her awake and not falling asleep on the hill. She was tired but had to stay up until night. Silver was less noticeable at night which made it easier to sleep. She took in a deep breathe and slowly sank to the fur letting her stomach touch the hot ground. Her heart was a steady beat but her mind had almost a million things going on at once. She demanded that she would work hard and strive to be top wolf. Not Alpha but close enough to have gained the Alpha's trust. Yes this mission would teach her all she needed. Maybe she would run into a few pack wolves along the way and give in to show she knows better. Sadly she was still in a place of Scrum. The confusion was gnawing at her skin. She had to have answers. Now or never she would find the answers to all her questions.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Éponine Stark
btw, you don't need to pm me when you have replied! (: I check my threads to see who has replied when I first get on.

The monochromatic Stark child's peace had been disturbed when she heard a scuffling upon a rock not too far from her. She thought about leaving the safety of the shade, and almost decided against it when she thought that maybe it was a danger to her and being under the shadow of the boulder would not allow for an easy escape. Seeing as she could not fight her way out if she had gotten cornered she thought it might not hurt to try and be friendly. Yet, if she waited here, whoever it was might just pass on by and not even notice her. Po frowned at the dilemma she was faced with currently and the seconds ticked on as she wrestled with herself. At least she could take a peak at who it was.

The yearling rose to her dainty paws and padded over towards the far side of the rock to peer around and up the slope. Sure enough, there was a wolf sitting atop a rock not that far by. She was a little too skinny, and probably underfed. The wind was in her favour, shifting the other wolf's scent toward her. She breathed it in and for a moment she thought she smelled the familiar scents she picked up in Magnolia Glen. Po already knew she had size on the woman, as well as speed just by looking at her and knowing her own strength - she could have been mistaken though, but she would take her chances.

"Hello!" the young woman greeted her as she approached the dark furred woman and with a slight wag of her tail. She waited a safe distance though so she could judge her reaction and make a run for it if need be.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
The smell of Magnolia Glen had been from that wolf. She knew it Borlla had sent someone after her!!!! But then again she could just be a scout. Not wanting to take chances she flinched a little. Not bringing herself to the ground but tucking her tail between her legs. With a soft reply she had answered "Hello. I am Silver, I am sure your leader has talked about me.". Pausing for a moment just to take a deep breath. "I was the bad one. I am sorry if I have disturbed your peace. Shall I leave this area?". Not wanting to take any chances having her tail tucked in and in a pose almost ready to run off if needed. The wolf in front of her seemed kind and careful. Was this all a trick? It couldn't be. She had made sure to be a good distance off of Magnolia Glen's land. Of course she was on her way to the mountain so maybe she got to close to their land. Silver didn't think she was looking bad at all today. She had two rabbits today and felt fine. Was the scar under her eye showing making the she-wolf feel uneasy? Silver decided to un-tuck her tail but keep it close to her legs. She thought it would be best to not think about Borlla. In all the wrong she had done in her life treating Borlla was the worse. The past was sneaking up on her. Her father and her mother. The former pack life from when she was one had worn off. Just like Moe she wondered what would come with a pack life. Labor and Hard work was two of those things. But the rest was unknown to her.

She took a few steps closer to the Wolf that stood in front of her. Silver could tell she was younger and maybe the faster one. The wolf might have been stronger but it was confusing to tell. She seemed to been in a scrum while trying to figure out more about the wolf. Already knowing that she was possibly a scout and some what faster. The smell gave away that she came from Magnolia Glen. A place Silver missed but would never go back there. If she did she would be crawling back to them for help. Knowing the answer would be No if she did. Stepping away from her mind and focusing on what was there before her now was important. Was the wolf a threat? Or would she be of great help? Tired and confused Silver sat down about four feet away. Should she give in already or wait until she knew more? Silver was going to wait until she knew more about the She-Wolf. It is what she always did. Waiting and waiting. Something she would never stop doing until she died.
(This post was last modified: Jul 01, 2013, 12:02 AM by Silver.)
Inactive IV. Yearling
Éponine Stark
              The woman instantly began with introducing herself and talking about Éponine's leader talking about her. Absolutely confused the younger girl gave her head a shake wondering what the hell this woman was talking about. She bombarded her with more comments that confused her to no end saying she was the bad one and asking if she had disturbed her peace. Leave the area? "Whoah, whoah, whoah. Hold on a minute," she said, taking a couple steps back from the woman. Was she completely mad? Chartreuse eyes blinked as she made sure the woman was finally quiet, is this what she got with meeting strangers near the pack borders? She eyed the ebony woman suspiciously for the briefest of moments before deciding it was safe to address her once again.

"I don't know who you are exactly or what relations you have with the pack I am residing in, but I was not sent her on Borlla's behalf," she stated, wondering if she should be the one to leave. If she had been kicked out of the pack - which would explain why her scent smelled faintly of the magnolia trees her pack lands were known for - then she was at loss for what to do in such a situation. Should she chase her off? There was obviously a good reason that Borlla would strip her of their title and send her off. Was crazy contagious? She made sure to step back away from the woman and keeping a good distance, but comfortable enough that she did not have to yell for her to hear her. Maybe she could at least hear her out before deciding whether she would run her away from this area or not.

"Why were you kicked out of the pack? And, if you were kicked out, why are you hanging around so close to it?" Again, suspicion spiked in her voice, and she eyed the woman curiously. Her tail raised in domination as she was a pack wolf near her own lands, and this wolf held no titles. Her ears pressed forward, waiting for an explanation from this wolf named Silver. She hesitated on giving her own name until she knew more about her situation and what she would be dealing with.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Mumbling "Did I confuse you? If so I am very sorry.". She took a deep breath to collect everything in her head. Slowing down her heart beat and putting together what she was going to say was a job. Did she tell the truth about going to mountains and the wolf in front of her report it to Borlla? Why would it matter anyways? She decided she might as well, she had nothing to loose at this point. "I had just ran off and I thought I would stop to take in the scene one last time before heading to the mountain. I had disrespected Borlla, my mistake, it has been a long time sense I've been in a pack.". She cringed at talking about packs and disrespect. Her darkest memories came back to her. Watching the life being sucked out of her father's eyes. It was her fault to. She felt like a monster.Maybe she wasn't pack material. Or at least not yet.

She let out a soft whine as more thoughts flowed into her head willingly. Her mother being hurt by her father. The scar left by her father to remind her of what she did. She was tempted to drop to the floor and start to cover herself like a scared pup. But she refused to she was suppose to be strong and brave. Such things could be hard though. Not all could get there but she knew Moe had. She couldn't think about Moe right now, it would only make her hurt worse.

She looked around as if something or someone was going to attack her and eat her. Nervous she wanted to run off for good,full speed ahead towards the mountain. All she did though was hunch down and set her tail down. She had enough of being questioned that she just wanted to yell! Was she losing her mind? She didn't think so but in the condition she looked anyone could think anything about her.