(See All?) Announcements
520 Users Online
Bing, Viorel, Google

everything we had — Nomads Pass 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 171 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chulyin Nyanquet
The dark man had no fear. His answer had been true and if he was turned away then it was no fault of his. But he watched as the stranger's face became void of aggression and suspicion. He let out a quiet breath from his nose and his ears lifted, wondering what the next step would be. Chulyin bowed his head, accepting the apology. <b style="color:#a51919">"There is no need. You were only doing what was best for you pack." His words were kind, though his face was as expressionless as it had been before. He was filled with a great relief, however, and then a budding excitement. Naira was here. He'd found her...The nameless man went on, obviously trying to recall something. Chulyin came to realize that this man must've mistaken him for another, his brother.

<b style="color:#a51919">"I'm afraid you're mistaking me for our brother, Kanosak. Naira and Aniu followed him from home, and I remained behind." It was a decision he'd deeply regretted, but there wasn't much reason to feel any regret now. <b style="color:#a51919">"I have not seen any of my siblings in nearly two years." It had happened and there was nothing he could have done to fix it now. And he'd corrected his grievous error now. Though he had not found Aniu or Kanosak, he'd found Naira, and she was all he was really looking for. The rest of his family was deeply beloved by him, but none more than his sister. There was a gleam of concern in his pale golden eyes, but he said nothing further about the matter. This man was probably as in the dark as Chulyin was about the details of his siblings' journey.

His head bowed before the man, and the rest of his body slowly followed. It was a graceful motion, sweeping, and he rose up again, on all fours. His sister's consort. Chulyin was surprised to hear it, but it only meant now that he was bound to this man as well. It would please Naira. <b style="color:#a51919">"If you both will have me, then I am yours." With a voice, low and true, his head lowered again, eyes seeing nothing but the earth as he awaiting the final answer. <b style="color:#a51919">

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Grey who has 258 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Mapplethorpe
What came to light next was something Mapplethorpe had not expected. This gentleman was not the one Naira and her sister had lost, but one who had been left behind. To this the Advisor merely nodded in response, having been corrected and made well aware that some of Naira's family was still out there beyond Relic Lore. Either way, one of her siblings had found a way to her.

"If you both will have me, then I am yours." The man's next words brought a full smile to the grizzled Advisor's face. As he bowed down, Mapplethorpe came forward and cautiously brought his nose close to the other's snout. After parting his jaws to take the charcoal-hued muzzle, he lightly applied some pressure before withdrawing from him completely. Though he had offered his name and had not received the other's in turn, Mapplethorpe readily welcomed him, "Come along then, I'm certain Naira would want to speak with you first. If you can persuade her to extend her own approval, then you are welcome to stay."

With his dominant stance and stride still intact, he slowly turned, walking to the base of the slope that led up and into the Pass. He looked over his shoulder once to expectantly glance at the recovered sibling, watching and waiting for him follow. Only once he had fallen into step would the tawny man continue, a smirk hidden beneath his proud exterior with an exhilarated aura readily exuding from and replacing his once grave and wary demeanor.

{ QUEENSGUARD }
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D