(See All?) Announcements
599 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut, Baidu

Unknown Lands
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nafeera who has 2 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renita Valdis
A pale, elegant frame tread it's way forward upwards the dusty, and harsh surface of a region yet unknown for the canine. With obvious caution - lobes perched forward upon her scalp, tail held just before hind appendages, not yet tucked between them and bright, teal visionaries scanning its surroundings at every step - Ren dragged herself up these mountainside areas. Occasionally facing her muzzle upwards, glaring at at dull blue sky with clumps of clouds scattered all over it - as if an artist decided to splatter around with white paint upon a blue canvas. With no expectations nor idea of what to expect about this realm, she made her way into the lands of Relic Lore.

Renita puffed a small amount of air through moist nostrils, lightly pressing her auds against her nape, painting a faint frown upon her visage. Knowing others of her kind had roamed this path before her,now that a faint odor triggered her senses, didn't exactly amuse the femme. A long path lay behind her, her muscles had became slightly sore as well for her numbing pads, so her mood was definitely down - not that it's often good.. Holding her cranial mass equal to her spine, she tipped her muzzle upwards, expanding her lungs greatly - her chest pushing forward as she did. "Great..." Valdis spoke with much sarcasm, before adding. "There have definitely been wolves here before..."

Lowering her crown, she shook it lightly whilst speeding up her pace. Curiosity brought her moving upwards, eager to find out the canines that had created this stench yet not thinking about the possible consequences. For now, she didn't care, she just wanted to know what she didn't know.

-Switch I just edited this looking to close your table, but it was in your signature so I fixed that. :3
-Nafeera; got rid of the table itself -> too much trouble and complications.
(This post was last modified: Aug 11, 2013, 02:57 PM by Renita.)
..... just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost, doesn't mean I'll stop, doesn't mean I'm across.....
Played by Bryony who has 171 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chulyin Nyanquet
An overcast day had been presented to the man, and Chulyin had tried to stay close to home. The air was cool on his dark fur as he roamed across the valley, investigating the forested portion of the Pass now. He'd experienced it during their discovery of the white stag, but it was only now he looked about on his own, nosing through brush and around thick trunks. He wondered about the winters upon these mountains. Would they consume the packs? Certainly the snow would, but he only assumed that his sister and her pack had already survived one winter in this valley. He looked forward to another. His coat did not do too well in the snow, admittedly, but he could say nothing ill against it other than the obvious cold it left in its wake.

He continued eastward until he reached the far border and nosed about there, marking where the scent seemed weakest. His tail lifted against trees, and his cheeks pushed against the grass, moving the guardian into a roll. He inhaled deeply as he rubbed the scent glands around his muzzle across the earth. It was no playful roll he displayed, merely one to deposit his scent, and the scent of his pack, along this border, and in a moment, he was up again. Shaking excess grass from his fur, he continued on, quickly picking up upon a path that would take him down the mountain. The man did not stray too far, but far enough that he would not be suspicious to any loners that might've noticed the scent of Nomad's Pass.

Once the ridge the led to the valley was out of his pale golden sight, Chulyin paused, testing the air. He could still smell the Pass upon the air, but the scent of a strange was carried towards him as well. The man peered over a ledge, quickly spotting the pale hued woman below. His head lifted quickly, hoping not to be noticed, and quickly began a downward descent. It was not necessarily his intention to run into the woman, but on the other hand, he would use himself as a distraction. Not all wolves were worthy of the Pass, and while Chulyin may not have considered himself a proper judge of such worth, he could be a first assault, before the advisor or his sister were alerted to bestow their own judgement.<b style="color:#a51919">

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Nafeera who has 2 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renita Valdis
The young adult held jaws tightly shut, frame kept rather low to the surface below as she tread forward with a steady, graceful pace. Greeted by occasional sunrays succeeding at peeking through the dull clouds, a pale pelt became a light golden coloration as soon as they touched. As from where she came from, a realm of snow and coldness, this weather was quite a difference to what she was used to. Although she had a great dislike to heat and drought, she couldn't complain, the calm weather today suited her well.

Pads collided with the cool stone beneath slight sore pillars, a pale pelt rippling as she flung appendages for and backwards. All the terrain which surrounded her location had yet to be discovered. The faint scent she had caught earlier on had increased in strength, though she could make out multiple canines that would've created this stench that wafted around the placer. "Must be a border.." Ren's thoughts would wander, rising her cranial mass speed would decrease to a a slow walk, over-thinking whether she should continue on her path now. She knew those who had claimed these lands wouldn't greet her with kindness, as she had came here without permission nor warning. Yet she eagerly wished to know what was up there, curiosity tugging at her frame to continue, common sense bringing her downwards to a more 'safer' location. Grunting lightly, she just stood there, unsure of what do do now where to go.

For multiple minutes almost no movement was made, only a frowning expression upon the female's face bowed down more every so often as she wondered down in arguing thoughts. "Ah what the hell..." Renita cursed in frustration, seemingly having chosen a final conclusion as muscles tensed, slowly paced sending her in an ascending path again. Small movement caught her immediate attention, being abruptly halted in her tracks, almost losing her grip on the steep mountainside she stood upon. Her nose clogged up with the stench of an hessian stranger. Remaining silent, auds were lightly being pressed against her neck fluff, on the verge of baring enamels in defense at the other canine among her.

(This post was last modified: Aug 11, 2013, 07:11 PM by Renita.)
..... just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost, doesn't mean I'll stop, doesn't mean I'm across.....