(See All?) Announcements
544 Users Online
Bing, Google

Runnin' — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Allie who has 226 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kade Attaya

It hadn't been since the war that he'd heard mention of Poison Path. He himself knew little of the pack, but he remembered that they, too, were there when the Aniwayans had been killed. His gaze swept thoughtfully over the pair again. Even if the pack they'd come from hadn't allied with his own in a time of war, Kade remembered where Ava had come from. Lost Lake. Time did little to temper the regard he had for the hidden treasure or to dull his memories of it. He would never forget the days and nights spend on the shore of the lake, many of them with the woman who was now the mother of his growing children. Though he hadn't personally encountered others from the area, he didn't have any reason to believe that the mountain wolves weren't trustworthy.

Ava's words were straightforward as she explained and he looked upon her with as much love and respect in his eyes as he'd always ever had. She was a loyal woman, always considerate of others including himself, and with one glance at her now he knew that allowing them to stay was what she really wanted. If they meant something to her, he wouldn't turn them away. In addition, winter was coming and the children were growing; the pack would need able bodies to hunt and protect what was theirs when the snow fell. Moments of silence followed as he made his own considerations."Very well," he returned, giving her a subtle nod of approval before addressing the two. "You are a long way from the mountains," he spoke, moving forward to assert his dominance and acceptance by marking them without skipping a beat of his introduction. "I believe a good meal and rest is in order." Having said his piece and done his part, the silver-featured man returned to Ava's side. Only time would tell if life in Darkwater Rapids truly suited them.

(This post was last modified: Sep 04, 2013, 06:10 AM by Kade.)
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
I hope it is okay if I wrap this up! <3

With every moment that passed he felt as though his heart was becoming tighter and tighter. He wondered that if all those times that he had intercepted loners in his path. As the small gesture that passed between mates he felt another sharp pain shoot through his heart causing him to bite his tongue. He could have had that….but he had been deserted and now he was making the best out of it. At that point in time, he didn’t know what he would have done without Ava. As his friend explained the situation to Kade, his heart throbbed with every sentence she spoke, a dour memory of what he had lost in the past few days. It was a relief to him that it did not take long for the male to mark both of them as theirs. This was it…their new beginning and hopefully, just maybe, their first one that didn’t end in heartbreak. At his generous offer, Ash rose, letting Namara come to his side as he waited to be permitted entrance.

On the way in, he shot a meaningful glance towards his friend, one filled with compassion and thanks, along with the love that one a brother and best friend could bring. Words would never be able to describe how thankful he was that they had been allowed entrance into her family and home. The only way he would be able to repay her for her kindness would be through his own duty, something that Ash succeeded well in. Now it was back to being a ghost and a Guardian, a thought that had not occurred to Ash and in truth, it thrilled him. He missed the secrets that held within being a Guard and now he would be able to have that back. Hopefully…this new home, would be his last.

End.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.