(See All?) Announcements
347 Users Online
Bing

Close To the Edge
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
(Set right outside of pack borders, @Spectre)

Claw marks seemed to fade into her muzzle. They were almost healed up. Lucky they wouldn't scar. Just some silly little bobcat. Good thing she got away from it though. Humming and wagging her tail Silvers' nose was flooded with the scents of her great home. Trotting closer to them the happier she got. It was wonderful to be home. Ace would be one of the first to great her hopefully. Oh how she missed her big Ace. He was the love of her life and she was his.

A nice little breeze blew threw and carried the scent of her 'family' into her brain. Something didn't seem right though. Silver had a gut feeling that there was something wrong. Something had happened while she was gone. Hopefully no one was hurt or left. Her tail was no longer wagging. Letting out a soft howl like a hello just to let her pack know she returned. Stopping in her tracks she looked aroud. What had her so confused and gave her a bad gut feeling? Everything looked the same but that truly didn't mean everything was the same.

Ears pointed forward she listened for someone to meet her. As her paws moved they would snap on the occasional twig. Something that didn't bother her was making noise, she was so close to her home it's not like anything could hurt her. Well of course something could but it wasn't likely something would.

table by Whisper

Played by Whisper who has 125 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer
OOC: Set after Shade leaves and before Spectre follows him.

Spectre was worried that Shade had been gone so long. She had no idea how to truly lead a pack, yet here she was, the Alpha Female of Pitch Pine Trail. Perhaps she should have just let Anastasia remain the alpha, and stayed at Shade's side. The female was out patrolling the borders of the pack territory, her thoughts leaving her silently worrying over them. She stopped to reinforce a marking that had begun to fade from Shade's absence, and frowned, lifting her head to peer into the sky above. The sound of branches snapping, and paws walking towards her her drew her attention, her heart leaping to her throat. Had Shade returned?!

The female took off at a run before she realized that there was a dark pelted wolf in the distance. She yapped excitedly, her tail wagging over her back. "Shade!" The pale female felt her heart soar, he had returned! However, as she ran towards Silver, she realzied quite quickly that it was not shade, but Silver returned. While Spectre was happy to see her, she was..crushed that it was not her mate. Silence fell as the female approached, lowering her head. "S-Silver.. It is good to see you." Though she tried to hide it, Spectre's voice had fallen, sounding soft and full of sorrow. "How was your trip? Eventful, I hope?" She wanted terribly to tell the other of her new position, but instead, chose to wait to see what Silver would do.

"Speak"
table by Whisper

Inactive Deceased
Silver

Silver wagged her tail at her good friend Spectre "It was wonderful! Except for the fact that a bobcat got me a bit." tilting her muzzle a bit she showed Spectre the multiple scratch marks from the Bobcat. "I'm hoping everything has gone well while I was gone? And I must have a talk with you about my behavior before I left. It was quiet rude of me to do that. I guess that was just the Lone wolf in me coming out. Something I'm not proud of." she dipped her head in apology to her dearest friend. How she missed the womans' company while she was gone.

Giving Spectre a good friendly nudge she whispered to her "Can ya keep a secret? Silver couldn't believe she was about to tell Spectre about the love between herself and Ace. She would only tell though if she could promise not to tell. It made her wonder where Ace was anyway. He was probably doing border watch. Just like she was sure he always did. Either that or trying to attempt to use his big bulky body to catch something. It made her chuckle a bit thinking about him trying to catch a rabbit or bird.

Shifting the wait on her paws she waited for her friend to say something. Her tail wagged still but not so much as it did when she first saw her. Silver was sure glad to be home with everyone. Shade, Spectre, Ace and Anastasia were the only ones she knew so far but they were still friends. Or so she thought.

"Speak"
table by Whisper

Played by Whisper who has 125 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

The request to keep a secret from the dark female had Spectre nodding her head. She worried over her friend, and the knowledge that a bobcat had attempted to kill her. Usually, wolves and bobcats didn't have many run ins.. And when they did, they were deadly for one species or the other. The Pitch Pine Alpha settled to her haunches when this appeared to be a longer meeting. She did not mind listening to Silver, honestly. While initially the dark female would have annoyed her, she had come to enjoy the others conversations. "Nothing.. terribly exciting has happened.. And I do not hold a grudge against you for your actions. It is simple instinct.." Instinct to want to gain a higher rank in a pack - that is what had driven Spectre herself to ask Anastasia for the position, though she was surprised it had happened without a fight.

"I can as long as you tell me what it is you have on your mind." She smiled, or at least, she tried to, hoping that Silver would let her in on something that would brighten her day. Days that had been quite dark with worry over Shade's departure. She knew without a doubt that she would be following him shortly if he did not return to pack lands. Spectre hoped that Silver would remain cool-headed when she told her of her new position and not attempt to pull another stunt like she had done weeks before hand. But then, benefit of the doubt. What was it she had to say?

"Speak"
table by Whisper

Inactive Deceased
Silver
(This is late and I'm sorry about that D: )

"Me and the packs guardian Ace have found love in each other." the words where whispered softly to Spectre as if to make sure no one could hear them talking. Silver turned her head as if shy to what her friend might say. A weird feeling started to form in the pit of her gut. Something was certainly different between the two. It seemed as if the tension had fallen between them. Which was very good. Silver wouldn't like to have to go against her only true female friend.

Stretching out she brought herself back together looking at Spectre. "Care to go for a walk or small hunt?" Silvers' tail wagged and she nudged the others shoulder with her nose. Leading her friend into the array of trees she couldn't help but smile. Her black figure walked next to a white figure. They were like Ying and Yang. Two things so different but went together so well. Silver wondered if that's why they had became friends so easily.

Slowly she began to trot a bit faster through the trees and dead leaves on the floor. "Do you find yourself with feelings for someone in the pack? Maybe Shade, sense he is good looking." Silver couldn't help but chuckle at her words before snapping a serious face. "Don't tell Ace I said that!" her voice came out as if she was a concerned pup. Running into a tree she let out a soft whine before turning to face Spectre. "So maybe I'm not that focused for a walk."

PITCH PINE Trail
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D