(See All?) Announcements
444 Users Online
Bing, Google

Joining — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
She smells a scent so unfamiliar. Her name is Silver a 4 year old Tundra Wolf. She thinks that this might be her chance to join a pack. The smell is strong. Silver's mind tells her not to go pass the border line. The scent is strong of the wolves it almost drags her across the border but her will power keeps her there and waiting. After 30 minutes of waiting Silver sends out a high pitch howl. Sounding almost like a cry for help.

As a scent gets closer to her she decides to sit down under a tree and wait for it to come for her. The surroundings of the trees and scents of wolves brings her to a calm state. Something Silver has never felt before. She believes most call it relaxed. Silver sends out another howl this time not so high pitched and it sounds normal. So know her wait begins to see if she was right or wrong.
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
(Becca, just to let you know, the post word count minimum is 250 words. c:)

By the creek that ran through her lands, Borlla napped, an afternoon with her children brought the mother to exhaustion. Her ears, upright as always, twitched occasionally, picking up the faintest of sounds. Most of the time, in her state of sleep, she failed to hear them. Her dreams were dark, revealing nothing, telling nothing. Certainly something transpired amongst the darkness, but she would never recall when she awoke. Somewhere in the black, she heard a howl, and though in a dreaming state, she found this odd. But sleep reigned, and she was consumed by the shadows again. As her nap began to taper off, pulling Borlla into the late afternoon warmth, she heard the howl again. There seemed to be desperation within its sound, and the woman quickly rose to her paws, surprised to find her back slightly damp. A light rain had began to fall, and she exhaled, then joyfully inhaled the wonderful damp scent of magnolia and wolf.

With a bit of haste in her step, Borlla made her way towards the border, making a wide curve so she could mark along it as she passed, until she reached the scent and source of the sound. A taller black female graced her sights, and Borlla held herself dominantly, tail curled over her back, head held high. She eyed the brown-eyed woman, then spoke, <b style="color:#32527a">"I am Borlla Tainn, leader of Magnolia Glen. Why have you come calling at my borders?" Though her stance was dominant, her voice was even and calm, and her eyes betrayed her curiosity. The darker woman before her smelled of no pack that she knew of, and so Borlla was left to wonder if this stranger had come to request acceptance. She was more than proud to see her numbers growing, though surprised to see so many females coming to call. <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Inactive Deceased
Silver
(I knew that and i forgot)

Silver took a few minutes to carefully look at the women in front of her. Silver knew that she was giving off a fear scent from herself. Talking carefully to choose her words Silver replied "I have came here in search of a pack". Silver took a heavy breath and relaxed. "If that is not what you grant me I shall be on my way". Silver tried to show she was no threat but the scent of fear on herself was to strong. Not even the scent of fresh rain could cover it up. The lady with the name Borlla for some reason scared her. Silver did not know why she did but it was almost like she knew Borlla was and might be stronger.

The rain started to come down a little harder. Silver thought that know might be the time to say something. "I ran away from my former pack in search of a friend and pack. I have been out in the woods for a while now.". Silvers brown eyes search around the area. The area seems like a safe area. Borlla seems to be like a kind women but isn't afraid to stand her ground. Almost like me. Silver's fear seems to fade away. The trees seem so calming but she still stands in tenseness and then back to relaxing. "If you wish I could explain more, but that's only if you shall except me. I don't like to share my past with strangers.'. Silver stands patience waiting for Borlla to possibly accept her or attack her sending her away from her pack never to show her face. Silver decides that she might seem more relaxed if she sits down. As she takes a sit only her and Borlla share a couple minutes of exchanging looks. Slowly the tension of fear turns into relaxing. The feeling she felt under the tree. Silver thought this was the longest time of her life. But soon enough the rain stopped and she hoped there would be something said.
(This post was last modified: Jun 28, 2013, 03:29 AM by Silver.)
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
The woman before her reeked of fear, which had Borlla a bit perplexed. She could certainly understand being cautious, but what had this black wolf so frightened? Borlla had said only a few words, and was certain that she hadn't said them in any ill manner, meaning no lese majesty. But perhaps she'd be treated badly in her past. It was none of Borlla's business, but merely something she made a note of. The wolf spoke, immediately admitting why she had called and was waiting at the border. She'd guessed as much, and her tail wagged a bit in pleasure. The woman seemed rather cautious, however, in her way of speaking, and Borlla gave her a few moments to get it all off her chest before she spoke again. A stray drop of rain dripped against her ear and it flicked. It seemed as though the rain had stopped, much to Borlla's chagrin, but it hardly mattered now, she supposed.

<b style="color:#32527a">"What happened in your past matters very little to me. What I care more about is what you can do, and perhaps even more important than that, your name." Borlla cracked a smile, finding it kind of funny that this woman did not disclose her name. <b style="color:#32527a">"So tell me, stranger, what can you offer my pack? Everyone's gotta pull their weight." Her shoulders shifted, and she met the dark stranger's eyes curiously. Borlla wasn't entirely sure how much trust to put in the older woman. She seemed skittish, at least at first glances...Would she be of worth to Magnolia Glen? <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver's eyes turn a light brown. "Well i have great survival skills. Oh by the way my name is Silver Shadow.". She bows her head as if Borlla is a Queen. "If I get the chance to go after some animals I may surely impress you. I can also stand my ground as a guardian for anyone i gain trust over.". Silver gave her a minute to think about what she had said. "If none of these Skills are something you are looking for let me know and i will be on my way". A distance away Silver hears the growl of a wolf that scent does not match the one of Borlla. Silver growls softly and her ears perk as she spins seeing a tiny glance of a strange wolf. "Borlla I may I go take care off something?". Silver slowly turns and then charges attack another wolf. The wolf's features look like He has been lost for his whole life in the dirt and woods. Silver scratches his shoulder making a deep cut enough to make him fall down. Silver lets out a deep growl startling both Borlla and the strange wolf. The wolf decides he has had enough and limps off.

Silver turns back and starts walking over to the she-wolf. "I hate having to deal with those other strange wolves". Silvers eyes seem to have changed from the light brown to a dark deep brown. Almost a black. "So may i ask if that shows my littlest of talents i can expose to you?". She stands waiting for a response from Borlla. In Silvers mind her whole life is in the paws of Borlla. Is her future bright? Or will she have to be a out cast again? The only thing that goes through Silvers mind is "Will Borlla be kind enough to except me into her home?". Silver shakes her heading getting rid of those thoughts in her mind. She should be happy that this she-wolf would even talk to her. Had this been a sign that things would change? She will find out soon enough.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
(careful with powerplaying in your posts)

The woman turned her name over to the Glen leader, and Borlla nodded, glad to know something that was probably the most important part of any introduction. She was now quite interested in hearing what Silver had to say about her talents. Guardian, hunter...Both of those could come in handy. There would always be mouths to feed, although Ataneq and Eponine had proven themselves quite useful with their skills regarding that already. But she always worried over her children, so perhaps one who had a watchful eye could be even more useful. <b style="color:#32527a">"Well, I--" Her sentence was cut short as Silver interrupted her, her attention pulled away by a passerby. Borlla narrowed her eyes suspiciously, not at the stranger, but at Silver as she seemingly maliciously attacked the passing stranger.

The growl emitted by the black Silver hardly bothered Borlla at all, and she let out her own snarl of displeasure, her hackles raised. Her nostrils flared as her mind raced, unsure of how to react to the scene that had just played out before her sunlit eyes. Taking a step towards Silver, she stood tall, her fur puffed out. Though the lone female was taller than Borlla, size meant little in the pale woman's eyes. <b style="color:#32527a">"What reason did you have to attack that man?" She snarled, teeth bared. How could she trust someone so impulsive near her children? The stranger had done nothing that Borlla knew of, and the leader would have none of it. Personal quarrels, if that had been the case, were nothing to be carried out in the light of day. In a very short span of time, Borlla had gone from cautious optimism to a burning anger. <b style="color:#32527a">

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver was stunned and her scent of fear came back. "Well Miss, He is one of the worst wolves out there." Silver decide maybe she would never get a pack, she was meant to be alone forever. She could barley handle her self. How could she handle a pack? Silver felt the urge to run off and cry. But by doing that she would loose all chances of hope. Did Silver even have any hope left? For all she knew she was better off dead. Silvers eyes started to water a bit reminding her of Mother being killed. Without knowing silver let out a soft whimper and fell to the ground covering her eyes. It was like she was trying to hide. Whispering softly sounding almost like a scared pup "Please don't hurt me". Silver knew she had put her self in a weak spot on the ground.

Silver slowly uncovered her eyes but the she-wolf was almost scaring her. Silver stood up, sad to say her tail was tucked between her legs. She was almost sure she had no chance now of getting a pack. "I promise Miss Borlla that i won't do this to a pack.". She said something in the softest voice she ever had, it sounds almost like the whispers if the wind, "Its my kind, the lone wolves, they scare me. I have never meet someone from a pack.". Silver stood a minute thinking about what she just said. She just told this women one of her greatest fears! Was this trust or was it out of the scared emotions inside of her? Silver sat down and took a look at Borlla's eyes. These eyes were once nice greeting eyes but now they were eyes that could murder if the please. Silver fear scent went down but it was still there. Anymore of this and Silver might just start to cry.
(This post was last modified: Jun 28, 2013, 03:08 PM by Silver.)
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
Borlla wasn't sure she had much left to say to this stranger. Her trust in the woman had waned to begin with, as was expected when one met strangers, but now it was all but dashed into the wind. Her nose wrinkled, exposing her teeth. Silver's stunned admission was something Borlla could hardly believe, and she only felt pleasure when the scent of fear was strong in the air again. Good, she should have been afraid. <b style="color:#32527a">"I will not have such impulsive behavior in my ranks." She growled, and her eyes followed Silver to the ground. The Glen leaderess stood over the loner, cowering at her borders. What was the leader to do but send this woman away, despite her admission of talent. But she felt that she could not trust a wolf who acted so thoughtlessly around her children.

Silver began to speak quietly, and Borlla narrowed her eyes at her as she rose up, having half a mind to send the dark wolf away with a scar of her own. But her posture was submissive and Borlla, for some reason, continued to listen to her. The stranger claimed that she would never do this within Magnolia Glen's borders, that she feared the lone wolves. But was that any reason to ruthlessly attack them, when they'd done nothing to threaten her? Her golden eyes narrowed, and she opened her jaws, aiming to wrap them around Silver's and push her back down to the ground. <b style="color:#32527a">"I will give you a place in the Glen, but you will learn how to act." Borlla growled around the muzzle between her teeth. It was in the paws of the lesser wolf now. She could accept Borlla's offer, or run off, prove what little worth she had to another pack. <b style="color:#32527a">

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver looks around like this is all a dream. How did this women just offer this loner into her pack? "Yes Borlla, I except your offer. I shall learn the ways of a pack wolf.". Silver nods her head softly. Her tail starts wagging and her features seem to go into relaxing mode. Silver looks at the women and says, "You may have been the first to gain my trust. I promise I will do my best not to let you down.". Silver can't help but let out a little smile across her face. That smile is the first she has made in years. Though one thing remains unanswered, Will she give Silver her trust ever? She takes a good hard look around and sees a bird. Its a big one too maybe a hawk, she's not to sure. Just for Borlla she uses all her will power to sit still and not go after it.

Silver takes a quick look into the women's eyes to see if this is a joke or maybe to test her. Whatever it is she is happy at the moment that she is going to have a soon to be pack with her. What will they think of me? Will they accept me? These two questions float around Silvers head. She gives a tiny shake of her head to get the thoughts away. Silver realized that she might look "Weird" with a smile on her face, so she puts on a semi serious face. Her fear scent is gone. The scent that is in the air now is the smell of the trees and the rain that passed by. Along with the scent of the wolves she might soon meet. Who knows what the wolves will end up looking like, Silver is just ready to burst in excitement about this. Silver can't blow it now, this is her one chance and maybe her only.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
Releasing Silver's muzzle, Borlla took a step back. It was clear that the woman was still displeased by all of this, but Borlla had made her off and Silver had accepted it. She believed in Silver's ability, but only wished to see her use it wisely. And so Borlla could only try to trust the darker female when she promised not to let the leader of the Glen down. But as she'd said, Silver would learn her place if it had to be beaten into her, though Borlla hoped that wouldn't have to happen. Despite the fact that the female before her seemed to be older, she seemed distracted like a pup would be...Yes, she would learn. Borlla bared her teeth at Silver again as their eyes met, and the woman rose to all fours, tail curled over her back. <b style="color:#32527a">"I told you you would learn, so you will take the place as the lowest of our pack. Prove yourself, and maybe things will improve." Moving forward a step, she moved her side along the darker woman's own, rubbing the scent of Magnolia Glen upon her. Retreating a step back then, she tossed her head, indicating that Silver should follow her. <b style="color:#32527a">"You will submit to those above you or they will make you submit. Now come along." With a dark tone to her voice, Borlla finally turned her back on the new members, and moved back into the trees, leading Silver into her new home. <b style="color:#32527a">

/Borlla exit