(See All?) Announcements
531 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

Trip — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver takes a deep breath in and walks up to Borlla. "Borlla I'm going to be gone for a few days. I need to find out if i can handle this, see who i really am.". Silver lets out a sigh of relief knowing that she got this all said and done. "If you don't mind I shall leave tonight.". Silver decides not to fear Borlla and stand up tall and confident. Silvers eyes show a, almost black, dark brown color. She seems to be trying to tell Borlla she is able to take care of her self for a few days. Silver seems to know the look Borlla might give her but she isn't going to show fear this time. Silver needs to know if this is for her or not. She can't do that when she is surrounded by other wolves and Alphas watching her very carefully. Yes Silver might be reckless, but that doesn't mean she can't make her own choices! Maybe Silver should leave for ever but something inside her tells her not to. Then again she also has the feeling telling her to run. So she'll just leave for a while and see what happens.

Silver finds her self sitting down but in a high posture. Maybe if she shows Borlla her Tamed side she would be excepted easier. Everything that she could think of did not take off the pressure of her needing time to think. Maybe she would meet another wolf or maybe new animals. The only thing Silver new for sure was she needed a trip. She would keep the scent of Magnolia Glen on her but if she didn't think she belonged she would tell Borlla then go get rid of it. Silver might have a slim chance at Hope and a New Life.

*This all took place before Silver left to go find out who she is*
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
Borlla had spent much of the morning marking her borders, enjoying the air and the rain that had finally seemed to disappear. Though she enjoyed the silence of the day, she certainly wished to spend a bit of time with Phineas, something she felt as though she hadn't been able to do in quite sometime. But fate would have it that she not be alone, but it wouldn't be Phineas keeping her company. The lowly Silver approached her at the borders, and Borlla snarled, irate that the omega should hold herself in such a proud fashion. But her words were fast, and Borlla mood quickly went south. The leaderess had given this woman a home despite the way she had acted, and this was how she was being repaid? <b style="color:#32527a">"You obviously don't understand your place here, Silver. Go if you must. I hope you find something more than yourself wherever you go." Nostrils flared as she snapped her jaws, hackles rising. Oh, she wished to tear into the girl, but she kept her teeth to herself. Silver would only have to return home alone and Borlla would show her pain. <b style="color:#32527a">"I warn you, Silver. Come home alone, and you may not have a home to come back to. As she spoke, Borlla stuck her nose in Silver's face, casting hot breath upon the face of the Lowest, teeth bared. Her jaws parted and snapped shut again, threatening, before she turned her back upon the black wolf and disappeared back into the glen. <b style="color:#32527a">

/exit Borlla
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention