(See All?) Announcements
563 Users Online
Google, Hazelnut, Bing, Sophrosnia

Curiousity never killed a wolf — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rionna who has 21 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Moe Destus
Moe's strong jaws tore through the flesh of the buck, her razor ivories ripping through the skin, and pulling at the meat. She had gone straight for the thighs, working her way towards the stomach. Her favorite parts of anything. She ravoled in the feeling of the hot blood pouring over her tongue then down her throught. While it stained her muzzle, and neck. Her ears swiveled on a top her skull, as she was always alert for anything. However she was more focused with her meal, She couldn't thank the black fae enough for this hunt. She hadn't had a meal like this since she left her pack. The taste of true meat, was now being devoured. "This is the best thing I've eaten since I was driven from my pack 6 months ago. I thank you greatly, Silver." She dipped her head, gratefully, while finishing up what was left of the stomach after Silver left half to her.

Right as Silver spoke, Moe plucked small bits of meat from different parts of the deer as to savour every bit before they'd have to depart. Makign sure she wouldn't forget this meal for as long as she lived, her stomach resembled that of a pregnant animal when she finished. She had most likely consumed 20 pounds of meat just then. However it made her feel alive and healthy. Which was all that mattered. "Best be on our way then!" Her voice was cheery and uplifting, something that had never happened before. IT was a trait that not even her family would have seen in her personality. Though she would have rather have taken a nap right then, Silver was right. They needed to head for Her pack. After all Moe didn't want her friend to be in trouble because she was tired after a huge meal; Moe maybe have been strong personalitied but she was not selfish. Brushing against Silver; a gesture that showed her bond with the female, She padded ahead slightly, ready to hit the trails again.

*~Love is the most powerful weapon~*
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Playfully Silver dashed right past Moe now fully of energy she was already half way through the meadow. She stopped and turned her head to see if Moe was coming. She noticed ahead of them was another wood like area. The leaves green and full of life this made her excited to go through it. Wagging her tail and smiling she said "Moe I can't thank you enough for coming along with me!! This is the most fun i have had in about 2 years.". She said this with a big grin across her face. Silver was showing her sharp and huge wolf teeth. She stopped wagging her tail but the smile stayed across her face as she ran to the edge of the woods. The scent of life was creeping slowly out from them. Silver seemed to be acting like a young playful pup. She barked happy and was ready to continue her journey through the woods but she had to wait for Moe. Silver didn't notice how fast she was running. She could still feel the warm blood in her mouth, and man did it taste amazing. The smile on her face disappeared as reality hit her. She knew she was getting closer to the Magnolia Glen borders. The smile reappeared on her face so she could mask her pain.

She waited for Moe as if leaving without her could kill her. Silver felt a strong bond of trust and hope in Moe and she could tell that she felt the same. She knows she had asked crazy questions but that one dream was still stuck in her head. Thankfully she masked the fear and nervousness in her by that smile she had on her face. "Hey!! I'm waiting for you!!". Moe wasn't to far behind but she yelled just to sound super concerned about her. Silver knew should would do just fine on her own but that was the worst thing she could do. She was going to keep Moe for as long as she could.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Moe Destus
Moe, yipped puppishly as Silver bounced around like she was a youngster again. Moe couldn;t help her excited limbs from runnign after the dark fae, as if chasing her like tage. Something she hadn't done since she was less then 13 months old. Moe had to admit that Silver made her extremely happy again, having someone to fill the void in her heart, that ached for so long. A friend. This had never accurred to her as important before, she was still so hung up over her brother that she forgot how lonely it was to be by yourself. And Everything that Silver did, brightened her life just alittle bit more. Wagging her tail as she sped after the lively lass. Her thick wolf pelt flowing as the breeze blew through. Her nostrils taking in the scent of the forest they were rapidly approaching. Moe barked a responce as Silver declared how much fun she was having. "Coming along was one of my best ideas yet, Silver I have to tell ya'! that having you as my friend has made my life a whole lot brighter." Moe's dark lips curled into a wolish grin as she ran along tryign to keep up with Silvers long quick legs.

Moe ran as fast as she could manage after her, Her tail streaming behind her. Ears pinned back to get as much momentum as she could. Her tongue finally loll'd out, she looked liek she was enjoying her self so much. After awhile she finally caught up to Silver, Laughing cheerfully as she yelled for her, saying she was waiting for her. Though, by this point she could just barely make out the scent of pack wolves. Which made reality set in for Moe. Soon her and Silver would have to go their seperate ways. Something Moe was utterly dreading, she didn't want that to happen in teh slightest. Moe certainly wanted to stay with Silver for as long as she could, and since their was a deadline to their time together. She wanted to make sure she enjoyed every second.

Even though she had only know Silver for a day or two, she could tell when the fae was hiding her pain. She figured it was probably the same reason she herself was upset. So she quickly ran up to her, and nipped her ear playfully, bouncing around before dartign for the trees. Giving a snort of laughter, her tail wagging. "Come on, Don't be down about it. y'know I always come to visit you. And Maybe if things don't work out over there. I can come here." Her voice sounded towards Silver, as she tried to best to cheer the femme up. Even though on the outside one would not be able to tell Silver was actually unhappy, But Moe knew. She coudl feel it.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Giving Moe a playful nip back made her feel like she was having fun. Silver chased after her as she dashed into the woods. Moe was one wolf she would never vilify. "You seemed to have learned a lot about me within 48 hours!". Running full speed ahead she passed Moe slightly but not to far. She knew she was getting closer with every step they took. Eventually they would have to slow down and rest. It was high noon and the sun was beating down on their backs. Silver didn't know if Moe was getting hot in her black fur but Silver was. The woods finally turned shady as they kept running. She kept looking at Moe making sure she was doing fine. Yes she was tough but as a younger wolf Moe might get hurt easier than herself. Silvers tan on her fur seemed to be peaking out a bit in her Summer coat. It was a beautiful tan color against the black. Her coat was shining even in the shade. She noticed another sunny part coming up though. The heat was wearing her out as it was around 3 in the afternoon. No longer was the taste of warm fresh deer blood in her mouth. Looking for a place to cool off she found a shady spot under a tree that had a little puddle. Silver dashed and turned straight for it.

"Water!!!". The word Water made her feel cooler already. But for all she knows the water could be warm. Sense it was under a shady spot she hoped not. She dipped her head in it and got a blast of cool refreshing water. She knew that her and Moe would both enjoy this very much. She took a few laps of it but waited for Moe to catch up. Again Moe was fast but couldn't keep up. It only took a minute or so for her to appear right next to her. "Go ahead take a sip! It's cool, I already had a few drinks and dipped my head in.". Wagging her tail her head was covered in cool water along with her throat. It felt good to have something cool on her head making sure she wouldn't pass out from the heat was important. They had to make the travel so she couldn't waste time on passing out from heat.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Moe Destus
Moe grinned, wagging her tail. One thing that she had gotten from her mother, was her observant eyes. And understanding of other wolves, Moe constantly watched and noted the behavior of those around her. Making it easy for her to understand and reconize stress or discomfort in and instant. IT was something she was proud of since it made it easier for her to be close to another being. She smiled before she spoke. "Maybe I have telepathy, and can read your mind!" She joked, her grin from one fuzzy ear to the other.

As they continued ahead, Me could feel the hot summer sun rays burning on her back. She loved her dark coat, but it really was a heat magnet. She could feel her throat drying up the hotter she got. Due to this, she was tiring out faster aswell. However she put on a brave face, and continued on. Determined to make the best out of things for once in her life. Pulling through the heat. However, she had her maw wide open so she could pant as much of it away as possible. Especially since she didn't want to faint. Her amber eyes watched Silver ahead of here, wondering if she was just as hot as herself.

Suddenly hearing Silver bellow the most beautiful word she had heard, Moe could feel her legs carry her so fast in the general direction that at one point she though she might have left the ground. She let out a soft howl like noise, that showed her glee that Silver had found water. By the time she had reached her again; which wasn't long at all, Silver had dunked her head into it and lapped it up. Moe laughed at her soaked head. As she walked to the puddle, and shoved her snout below the surface, letting her tongue pull mouth full into her throat, extingquishing the burning sensation. Once she was hydrated enough she dunked her head in and pulled it out quickly splashing silver, "Got ya'!" she snickered playfully. Waggign her tail lightly.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
( Alright i think this might be the last post for this thread)

Silver laughed as she got splashed with the water. "Nice one Moe!". She smiled but reality kept coming back at her. She knew that they would be there soon. Almost to soon. The smell of Magnolia Glen on her fur was a relaxing smell before but now it would make Silver nervous, not relaxed. She dunked her head in the water one more time then took off through to trees and dashed of making sure Moe could still see her.

*Now close to the border*

The smell was strong and it reminded her that her punishment was here and coming close. Borlla was pissed at Silver and she wouldn't let her off easy. She may not have a home. If that was the case she might Join Moe. She pushed these thoughts away. Punishment was Punishment. Whether it's death or hard labor. It's still punishment. The smell of fear appeared but it wasn't strong. Knowing Moe couldn't go pass border line was a heartache. Silver whimpered, scared and nervous she thought she might blow up with emotions. But here and now wasn't the time. She couldn't show to much confidence, being cocky would make Borlla even more pissed. Silver thought she might take the coward path. Whatever would save her skin is what she would do.