(See All?) Announcements
514 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

Curiousity never killed a wolf — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rionna who has 21 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Moe Destus
Moe watched silver, as she suddenly became increasingly distressed. She could tell by her body language and the way she spoke of her Alpha that she was a low ranked member so far. Exactly like herself before she was exiled from her pack. Moe shook her head, slight anger welling up in her chest at the thought of what happened to her in her past. She felt understanding and sadness for Silver, whom had to possibly go 'home' to what seemed to her to be an abusive wolf family. 'This is exactly why I fear going back to a pack... She exactly where I was then.. Poor thing. I feel your pain.' Sighing she scurried closer to Silver, her very rare compassionate side showing as she attempted to comfort the uneasy female.

"It's just fine, You may go if you need to. I'm sure being in trouble with the Alpha isn't fun... I rememeber being in that position. I could accompany you to your border if you'd like? As long as I won't be chased. She smiled kindly, her amber orbs soft, as she slightly nudged the other female on the shoulder with her dark speckled nose. Giving her a wolfish grin as she stood up, as if to show she was ready to go. Things will be just fine.. something she always told herself. "Don't let her get to you, Their harsh actions will make you stronger. Trust me on that, I've been there." at this point she was just assuming what was running through the fae's mind, however something just spoke to her with these things. She wagged her tail lightly in a friendly manner, Coaxing Silver to come along. And to cheerup, she could suddenly feel her pack wolf nature coming out... Slowly but sure enough it was showing it's colors.

*~Love is the most powerful weapon~*
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver felt the warmth and her heartbeat. It felt good to know someone cared. Silver knew her Alpha cared but she would have to learn her place before it was shown. A little stunned at the offer Moe had made her response came out soft and quiet "You would take me there? I know i can't promise you safety all the way. I know my Alpha might be slight less angry If you talked about joining but i won't but you in my place.". Silver quickly said after that "Never mind that last sentence I shall never put another wolf through that.". Silver seemed to turn cold and she slightly whispered in Moe's ear, "So you trust me?". A hush fell over the wolves as Silver backed away and turned to start leaving. The sun was setting and so was the time they had until they or just Silver left to head back to Magnolia Glen. Silver's eyes turned light brown. Had she found a friend? Or would this She-wolf turn on her and attack her along with Borlla? These questions are crazy but they are just sitting in Silver's mind.

Silver had trusted this wolf enough to sit and talk to her this long,so they must be friends. Right? What she saw next to her was a kind-heart woman. But did she have dark sides like Silver her self? "The trip is going to take a while.". The sound of the wind blowing was the only thing Silver could hear over her loud nervous heart.
(This post was last modified: Jun 30, 2013, 12:53 AM by Silver.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Moe Destus
Moe's tiny world had expanded to a mickle realm in mearly a few days. Her whole world had become that of what she wasn't familiar with. Meanwhile in reality. Silver sat before her, surprised by her offer seemingly. Moe lifted her snout to watch the charcoal fae's brown orbs with certainty. After what she had went through she wasn't afraid of much of anything. Not to mention the fact that she was a born fighter, no matter her size or strength. She would always protect herself and those she was close too. She stared at silver from over her thin shoulder, before she responded to her question. "I suppose I would, I mean why not? I have nothing to loose from it. And you seem like you could use the company." She left out any indication of joining, since she was still on uneven ground in that catagory.

Watching her with steady honey dew orbs, she flicked her tail while looking towards the trees in the distance. "I guess I do trust you, just hope nothing happens along the way that leads me to believe you're betraying me. I don't like serpants disguised as friends." She said this with hatred licking at each word, which proved that she really had it out for someone she knew. It was a warning to her knew 'Friend' aswell. She maybe be Nice, however she slept on a Neutral fence, which ment she could dive either way. Every Angel has a dark side.

"Lead the way, Silver. I'll follow." Her voice was friendly and warm again, and she gave Silver a reassuring smile. As she mentally prepared herself to possibly come to face with yet another Pack of wolves.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver seemed to have a smile on her face making her look a little dumb and her tail was wagging to. " I shall not be a snake in disguise. Sense I have gain your trust you will not be betrayed.". Silver started to jog off hurrying to get as far as she could before it was dark all the way. Even though she was a medium sized wolf she still seemed to slide in between trees making sure Moe was close by. Running in the open spaces in the dark could mean them getting lost. Or worse, something or someone attacking them. Silver shook her head, as she didn't like thinking about those type of things. As she ran through the woods she could smell all sorts of animals such as bears,birds and deer. She had to remind her self to stay on track and not go after the animals. Stopping briefly to check on Moe and see how close she was sorta of a task. They both had dark fur so they both were hard to see at night. Somehow though they stayed together.

Tiered from there journey they took through the woods and coming out by the edge of it Silver saw a place to lay under a tree. It was a nice big tree so there was more than enough room for them to lay down under it. " If you wish i can stay up on Patrol while you sleep?". Silver was willing to give up her rest to make sure Moe slept safe. Moe had her trust, Along with silvers trust come a great sense of protection for the ones she trusted. The smell of a new area past the woods was strong and Silver knew they would need there strength to keep moving as far and fast as they can. In the morning she would try to find something for them to eat. But right now it was about rest.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Moe Destus
Moe dashed behind Silver, her dark damp pelt sticking to her skin showing how utterly underweight she was.Her honey colored eyes glew in the dark as she stayed as close as possible to Silver. She trusted the femme to get them through the woods to safety. Her lobes perked high on her head while she scanned the shadowed terrian around them. Her nose twitching to the smell of Night. Owl's wooed, while rodents scurried around the forest floor. Shaking her damp coat she attempted to speed up since she could tell silver was looking back on her frequently, as to make sure she was still following safely. Moe had a strong sense of happiness to have another wolf care whether or not she was okay. After hearing what the fae had said earlier made her really trust Silver. Though she knew she wouldn't be able to help her past her packs borders.

Knowing this, she still continued with her, There was nothing more comforting then having a friend you trusted by your side. She hadn't known Silver long however, she felt as if they had known each other for such a long time. Her muscles began to ache the further they went; so Seeing Silver stop by a tree. Made her heart shoot through the stars. She padded up to her quickly, her tongue loll'd out as she panted heavily. "There's no need, I can stay up. You can rest before you get to the pack. I should be fine as long as I can lye down." Her voice was soft in the hushed night air, walking under the shelter of the tree she fell to the grass with a thud. Her maw parting in a long yawn. Lying down made all the differance to her body. "I'll wake you if anything comes up." She could tell Silver was stressed out about her Alpha, though why she couldn't quite put her paw on yet. Though with alittle rest, her mind should be more clear. Which would make it easier for the older fae to navigate them to the borders. After all Moe could barely walk when her mind was stressed let alone try to find a specific place. This is alright... Having a Friend.

Smiling at Silver, She turned her head towards the dark unfamiliar terra around thim, her eyes carefully watching the distance for anything life threatening or out of place. It had been a long while since she had to do such things. Though she figured that since they both had such dark pelts. Being seen by anything would be very rare. They had the best camoflauge. Pushing her forepaws into the moist dirt, Moe settled in for a stretch of night watching.
(This post was last modified: Jun 29, 2013, 09:50 PM by Moe.)

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver yawned and stretched out into the nice soft grass. It had been a while sense she rested anyways. She knew the worst that would happen was Moe would leave her, but somewhere inside her she knew Moe wouldn't do that. Maybe Silver just had to much pressure on her. Moe was right though she needed to rest before she got ready to go and show her face to Borlla again. Silver slowly whispered to Moe "Then tomorrow I get to hunt down breakfast. Sound good?". It was the least she could do for her sense she was willing to stay up on guard. Moe had to be hungry after trying to keep up with Silver. Silver wrapped up into a little fur ball. As she slowly slipped into her sleep a dream came to her. Almost realistic.

*This next paragraph will be about Silver's dream*

The light was shining bright on her and Moe sat next to her. The area around them was unfamiliar. Silver tried to say something to Moe but she couldn't hear her. In a panic Silver yelped at Moe. No response came to her. But there was a single tear drop on Moe's face. Looking in front of Moe was a dead wolf, it looked like Silver herself. Was this a dream of her being dead? Was this telling her that Moe would stay as a friend till the end? Whatever it was it made Silver Panic. The wolf across from Moe looked a lot like Borlla. Would her punishment be death? She hoped not, she liked living. Especially sense she found a friend like Moe. Yes she liked Borlla but she feared her too. Was the end near?

*Back to the real world*

Waking up in a cold sweat Silver hearts was beating so loud she was almost sure Moe could hear it. "Moe? Will you be my friend until i die?". That last would hung in the air. Silence fell between them as Silver got her heart back to a steady beat.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Moe Destus
After a few minutes, Moe's constant panting had settled down, with this she relaxed while watching the night unravel it's beauty. Nocturnal animals prowling the unknow further on. She could feel the breeze beat against her hot nape, where she was still damp from the rain previously. She extended her neck forward to where Silver was, poking her with her nose as if she was in agreement to this. What Silver didn't know, was that this was a gesture of compassion from Moe. Somethign she used to do to her siblings whenever she was happy about something. "Sounds good to me." She responded shortly after, her tail wagging once before she turned her head to look back into the dark.

After Silver had fallen asleep, she had mostly fallen into her own world. A place of comfort, and understanding. However, even that world had it's monsters. Creatures of her past creeping through the darkest recesses of her mind. This caused her to jolt back to reality quickly, as to not dread over something that simply was not real. Shaking her cranium from side to side, she blinked her eyes clear; then pawing at her snout to make sure she was all there. She continued her watch into the dark land.

Moe turned her head, heariing Silver stirring restlessly in her sleep. She got up and turned around to face her, her ears perked with confusion. What's wrong with her?. When Silver woke up suddenly, Moe half jumped out of her pelt, Her ears on the top of her skull in alarm. Her amber orbs got round with surprise. When she spoke, Moe thought she had lost her mind in her sleep. "What type of question is that, Did you eat something strange before you went to sleep? Moe questioned her eyes narrowed with suspicion. However she added. "But to answer you strange question.. Yes. I'm not the type to abandon my friends. Or any one for that matter, so in short you can count on me." She gave her a reassurring smile, whatever had happened in that dream was over now, and Moe was sure she'd be her friend for as long as Silver wanted.
(This post was last modified: Jun 30, 2013, 12:56 AM by Moe.)

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver wagged her tail softly and gave Moe a nudge under her head almost like something a older sister would do to say your the best. Then again Silver never felt so much trust in one wolf. She knew though that she would be dead before Moe sense she was older by 2 years. Or maybe not. Nature has its own way of working. Silver slipped back into a sleep somewhat awake but some what asleep. In and out she passed from a nice dream. She would be there for about 10 minutes then wake and back again. She got her rest somehow and it felt nice.

*Now morning time*

Silver rose from from her spot has her fur was covered with dew. The smell of deer was in the air and she knew she had to catch them. As she promised Moe she would hunt down breakfast. Taking a glance through a field that was in front of them she saw a whole family of deer. There was A buck, a mother, and a baby. Silver knew she should go for the baby but the buck was so tempting. He had a stocky build and was quiet big for a male. She gave a drew Moe's attention to the buck as if to tell her that would be breakfast. Silver got up and walked into the meadow and was down on the floor in a patch of tall grass. She was only a few yards away when she noticed the buck had a issue with his nose. It looked as if it had been shot. This would make sure the buck couldn't smell her. Wonderful!! She took one huge launch and bit the buck right in the neck. He seemed to still be moving so Silver took a big bite on his skull to crush it. She called Moe over. "You get first bite of him.".
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Moe Destus
Moe smiled at Silver, Siilver reminded her alot of Metauchi;Her twin sister. Whom was somewhere out there. Moe hoped she found a good pack after she left. She knew her sister deserved alot more then omega in that sleezy pack. She couldn't help but want to vilify her younger brother, She just couldn't help it. Just the idea of him made her want to knaw her nails off. Meanwhile in reality, Silver sat before her, 2 years older then her. However she still came across as the sisterly figure. Moe didn't know if she had sisters but Moe did, and she knew that feeling like someone was family to you was something special. IT also ment that she trusted Silver more then she let on.

Moe watched Silver quickly get ready to hunt, walking into the open space near them. Towards the herd that wasn't far from them. She watched as Silver examined the small herd, picking out what she would go after. She noticed her taking intrest in the Buck. Moe felt her brow lift in surprise, He was rather large. However, Silver was probably more experainced with such things. So she probably knew the secret to taking an animal down. Moe nodded as she motion to her that she was going after it. Moe noted how she did this, taking everything she did and storing for use later. After all Silver was older then her, which ment Moe could learn from her aswell.

After she had taken him down, Moe began to padd up quickly behind her. Smiling wagging her tail, at Silvers achievement. She sniffed the Deer's body before looking back up at Silver. "I rather we not take turns. We can eat as equals y'know." She spoke seriously, since The other problem she had with packs was the hierachy, she hated that Some had to be the lowest... And be treated so poorly. After all Both her sister and now her friend had to suffer this, and it just didn't sit right with her. She smilled at silver after breaking the awkward shell of her feelings, and lowered her head to the carcass pulling at the hide of the deer, to get through the fur to the meat.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver agreed with her advice on eating as equals. "I never thought of that, good idea!". Silver jaws opened and she went straight for the chest the meat there would help her. It was full of muscles, which Silver would need a lot of. She took a look at Moe who seemed to be enjoying the meal. She wagged her tail at Moe and the meal that they were eating. As EQUALS, it felt nice not to be compered to other wolves. "So are you enjoying the meal i got us?". Silver already knew the answer but she wanted to hear what Moe would say. Silver smiled at Moe and her eyes turned a light brown. It was nice to have a sisterly form. She was a only child. Silver went in for another bite near the stomach but left some of it for Moe. She wasn't sure what Moe liked on the deer so she left a little of everything for her. Almost like a half and half deal.

"I hate to say it but we shall need to hurry and start our travel.". The feeling that Silver got when she was able to do something with someone who understood her was a wonderful feeling. Almost like a heaven on Earth. Silver finished up eating around the Shoulder. The meat was a great taste in her mouth. It was a fresh meal. Not something she had to find from a left over attack on the animal. Her stomach was full and she hoped that Moe's stomach was full too. This could be a wonderful friendship. Yes there was a two year difference between their ages but that seem to mean nothing. Silver thought she had found her Best Friend for life. Or more like a Sister.