(See All?) Announcements
626 Users Online
Bing, Google

The Training Shall Start Here — Sierra Hills 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver walked alone for a while. She was clearing her mind trying to get everything set straight. Her skills had failed her at many things. She promised her self that if she came across someone that was a leader she would give in. Anything to be accepted. Borlla had taught her one thing. That was to never act so foolish. Knowing the anger she sparked was scary. Praying that would never happen again was a lot to do. She just wished to fit in and not have to make other wolves so angry. It was like her childhood all over again. Could she take it, or would she blow it all? Coming across another wolf right now might make her give in as fast as she could. She hated showing weakness but if it made her live it was what she would do. She as hungry and dirty. No longer did the relaxing smell of Magnolia Glen stay on her. It was now the smell of a dirty lone wolf. Shorter terms a loner. The word hit her ever so hard like a dagger but it was true.

Silver let out a long breath taking howl that sounded lonely. Being alone again hurt. Her stomach and heart both hurt. Yes she still had Moe but what about that pack she might make it in to. How much time would she have left to spend with her. These thoughts kept slipping into her mind. She needed to find her place before she would be alone forever. No more games. If reality could punch Silver would be knocked out. She stopped and stood alone. It felt good to know that this was real. Not the good feeling you get from being happy but the one you get when you know your whole life hasn't been a lie. This journey could make her true colors show. Hopefully and true colors were good and not horrible as they had been before.
Played by Namara who has 37 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Isadora Montyago

Words: 445

The Darkwater wolf had made she as useful as she could, patrolling and hunting non-stop, and when she wasn’t doing that she was resting or scouting out smaller areas outside of the territory. One of those scouting missions led her to the hills which were red in appearance; she wasn’t that far from the territory, maybe a 10 minute walk on a good day. She heard the depressing howl from a lone wolf nearby, at least she figured it was a lone wolf as there was no pack for miles around except her own. Her tail gracefully rose a bit, not quite curling up since she was no leader, but enough to get the point across that she was more superior to the loner she was following. When she padded over the hills to find her, she found a sorry excuse for a wolf, a dirty, jet black loner.

The girl looked starving almost, and the damsel in distress was obviously alone. It made her wonder what all of this was about, and how it was affecting the situation around her. However the female said nothing, and stood there with her tail rose as a pack wolf, not a leader; those were two different things completely. Then her ebony lips parted and she spoke one simple question almost demanding an answer, and submission. "What are you howling about?" The yearling had seen many things in her day, but never before had she seen a depressed wolf who was much older than her, and by much she meant a good two or three years. It was funny how Isa was barely over the age of one, and yet she demanded submission from a wolf that was much older. That was how it worked though, pack versus loner, pack wins.

Part of her wanted to examine the area for other loners, thinking that maybe it was a trick that Indiago had laid, but she seemed sincere about her distress. Then she considered feeding the poor thing, however her pack needed all the food that they could get for the little pups and her packmates as she was, what seemed to be, the only wolf filling the caches apart from larger hunts. Her eyes narrowed slightly, not aggressive and her fur was not bristling, but she was on edge. Didn’t this wolf recognize that she was close to a pack borders? Even Isadora could smell them from here, since a 10 minute walk for her wasn’t that far, and the borders were heavily marked with the pups being around. She wanted answers, and she had many questions. For now, she had to do her duty to Darkwater Rapids.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
As she saw the pack wolf she paused for a moment then got down low and tucked her tail. "I am not accepted for I need to learn the ways of a pack wolf.". This almost came out as a beg for help and Silver wasn't afraid to say so to. "My name is Silver Shadow.". Her first interaction with Borlla had taught her this. Bow down to the higher and address your name. Silver wondered what pack she was from, the scent was unfamiliar. She made sure her tail was tucked and she was down low enough. Her feet ached from walking and she knew that she looked about as dirty as a mud puddle. It's not her fault she didn't come across water to get clean. Her fur was black and a hint of tan came up here and there along with a scar that was under her right eye. She wasn't to sure how she looked but she knew it must be bad. Not making any sudden movements she stayed down and let out a soft whimper.

Silver had always hated showing fear, but if it kept her fur and skin on she would show it to anyone. It was almost as if wherever she goes she must show she is weaker. Yes she may be older than the she-wolf in front of her but she has the heart of a young wolf and she is training her brain to be as smart as a elder wolf. She was rather fit for her conditions, she may have been hungry but that didn't stop her from staying fit. She was interested in the wolf in front of her. Trying not to make eye contact she looked back between the ground and the pack wolf's paws. If she stayed low any longer she might by accident end up laying down. And that might have been the last thing she wanted to do. Silver couldn't handle another attack from another wolf that was younger but a higher rank. Everything in her body got stiff. She felt like a statue. Not moving was the only thing that went through her mind. Whispering to her self she mumbled "Stay still, don't move.". Her legs ached from holding the position for so long. The sun beating down on her back was making her shake. Not out of fear but out of tiredness. Waiting on something, anything.
(This post was last modified: Jun 30, 2013, 08:52 PM by Silver.)
Inactive No Rank
Isadora Montyago

Words:408

Isadora did not understand at first what the female was saying, but she stayed as she was, her eyes calm as she gazed around, watching if anyone else was there. She spoke of not being accepted, probably meant that she had tried to join a pack, and hadn’t succeeded. The odd wolf spoke of needing to learn pack ways, which made Isa think that this wolf was an isolated and messed up one. Her tail raised a bit higher, and the female submitted, she almost laughed to herself, but held her tongue. "It is pretty hard to have a pack turn you down, what did you do?" She asked with a new found curiosity to find out just what she did to make an alpha turn her down.

She knew of a few things that could be done, like killing wolves, attacking a pack leader or trespassing, but this wolf looked like no murderer or someone who would wander aimlessly over the borders. Her eyes locked with Silver’s, and it was almost like challenge for Silver to lie to her, if she did then bad things might have occurred. This Silver Shadow wolf was in a limbo type state to her, she was unsure what to think of her or her reasons for being so depressing that very fine day. It was almost sundown, she knew the sun was sinking out of the sky and the moon was rising. She should be heading back soon and she wanted to take answers with her. Perhaps she should report it to Ma’am Ava or her mate. She had yet to meet or know the name of the man who called Ava his.

Perhaps this wolf was just toying with her, she knew of wolves who could lie but sound sincere, it all depended on mood and it was almost like they had to lie. Her eyes had a bit of caution backed up behind her, she felt like she was acting too mature, but she knew at the same time she was doing it for a reason. There was a gentle breeze on the horizon, the breeze of summer, the season that she was almost born into. She missed it by a few days and for that she was kind of grateful since most of the wolves she had known thought that summer births were strange and so by missing out and being a sring birthday, it all worked out.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Looking back at her she knew that her curious was almost as bad as Silver's. Her voice got soft as if almost to be afraid to talk about it " I didn't give in and i was disrespectful. So i made a promise to myself I would give into any Pack wolf.". The word pack trickled off her tongue as if she would be murdered if she was to speak of such a thing. Silver slowly came up to a more comfortable level. Not standing up all the way so sort of a hunch. She locked eyes with the wolf before her and say in a serious voice, "I am on my way to the Mountains.". Silver was sure this might surprise the She-wolf in front of her. Why would she have to lie if she had nothing to lie about? Clearing her mind was quiet easy. For she was thinking of questions. If she told herself there was no answer they would disappear. The smell of her pack was strong. She couldn't aim what pack it was but it had to be close because she smelled more it seemed like. Silver didn't mean to look cocky but she stuck her nose up in the air taking a good smell then bringing it back down. Had that been a smart move?

She raised her hind leg up to her ear to scratch. For the bugs were coming out and she didn't have much protection. Once she put her leg down she looked around to make sure any other wolves were closing in on them. Taking a quick stretch then back to her hunched pose. It was getting dark the longer they stayed her. Knowing she would have to find a place to spend the night she hoped there might be a little spot under a tree. In the morning she would need to hunt. Maybe she would get a bird or squirrel. If she was lucky she could get a fawn. How long would this wolf stay here and "comfort" Silver's loneliness? Was this a trick or a plan? Clearing her mind once more before turning her full gaze upon the wolf standing there in front of her.
(This post was last modified: Jul 01, 2013, 02:17 AM by Silver.)
Inactive No Rank
Isadora Montyago
<3 Sorry this is short and crappy

Words: 257

This wolf had done just what every wolf knew shouldn’t be done, she had completely messed up and disrespected what Isa assumed to be a pack leader, a severe offense on Silver’s part, and she knew that in some ways, she could relate. The difference was that she had disrespected her parents, whom had forgiven her because she had been a pup at the time, she had tried to join a pack and disrespected a leader and now here the lone wolf was in her sorrows. "Sometimes things just don’t work out, but there is no reason to be sad. Over the mountains can be just a new beginning for you." She said, knowing that what happened in the past was in the past, she knew better than anyone about that.

Part of her was still confused, this wolf was obviously hungry and she didn’t seem to care about it, however as a huntress, Isabel did care about it. "Also, just because a pack denied you doesn’t mean you should starve yourself to death." She said noting the hunger of the female, even though it smelt like she had eaten in the past few days, it was not recent and so she took care that the female needed to eat. She did not offer a meal, more of wanting to know why this wolf was too sad to use common sense and know that to feed herself she needed more than what she had on her and Isa was ready to give her the truth about it.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
(Ha its cool it doesn't bother me :D )
Silver took a look at her sides the best she could. Noticing that she did look a little skinny she didn't think it would get that bad. She had to collect her thoughts to even think on how to reply. "I..I didn't think it would show, that i haven't ate in a while.". Her diet was of small things such as Rabbits, mice and if lucky she would find a injured deer. But when that happen she tried to make it last. Looking back and forth at her sides she realized that she did look starving. She didn't feel hungry but she looked hungry.

Knowing she couldn't spend much time talking, she was set on making it to the Mountain in a incredible time. Her tail swept across the ground collecting some dirt but not a whole lot. Her paws had hurt from all the walking she did in the last week or two. Thinking the only thing to talk about was her, well she was curious to so she tilt her head and asked a question, "What pack are you from? The scent is unfamiliar to me.". She said this with a soft voice. The last thing she wanted to do was startle another wolf into a fight.

It was getting a little cold out for Silver but she managed not to shake and shiver. She took one last good look at her sides. Not to sure what to say she just stayed silent. The sun was slowly setting and she needed to hurry up into the woods to find a resting area. Having to keep on her "track" was getting hard. She would run into wolves or get tired a little early. So she would push her self to go father. Pushing her limits was what kept her alive, it helped her learn what was deadly and what was not.

She shook her tail to get the dirt off then set it back down. "Is there a small river close by not to close to any packs?". If there was she would need to rinse off all the dirt. Being a loner doesn't mean you can't keep clean. Silver could feel the dirt on her, weighing her down. Not a whole bunch but just enough to know it was there. She needed to sleep, hunt and rinse off then she could be on her way. It would be easy, at least she thought it would.
(This post was last modified: Jul 02, 2013, 05:27 PM by Silver.)
Inactive No Rank
Isadora Montyago

Words: 300

She gazed upon the female, asking that question made Isadora a bit cautious as to why the female wanted to know. Then asking about water and Isadora realized she had been rude and she had forgotten to introduce herself. "I’m afraid that the only source of water near here is in my pack lands and would not be in the access of outsiders." She said as diplomatically as she could to give the female a picture in her head. I am Isadora Montyago of Darkwater Rapids." She had found that stating her name with a strong tone did show that she was proud of who she was and whatever titles she wore, she wore the name like armor so no one would hurt her on the subjects. There had been wolves in the past who would ask her if her parents were stupid for naming her that, she ignored them.

She found herself gazing blankly at the female for no reason, her eyes shining almost like diamonds, she was sad, upset. "I don’t know of any other water sources that are major like rivers or such, but I’m sure there could be something around here. I do wish you luck on your journey though." She said, not ready to leave until the female answered her, then she would depart and so would the female, most likely after her, she found lone wolves did not like to leave before the pack wolf or even the threat was gone. She had to respect it, they knew what throwing caution to the wind would do, and they avoided it, a trait most wolves did not have. She was afraid that she could say that sometimes she was just the wolf to not give a crap about anything. She knew she had to change.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
She smiled,not realizing it, along with a reply to the wolves name. "I Like that name very much, it reminds me of something caring but strong.". Silver's smile faded when she noticed what Isadora had said about not being able to get to the water. This made her a little sad but she nodded her head understanding. One big sniff to take in the smell of Darkwater Rapids and the land around her. She made sure to remember the smell. It might come in handy one day. Silver wasn't going to leave until the female was at least out of sight, so she could make sure no one was watching her. She didn't want uninvited guest. In fact the only thing she wanted was a family. Someone to care for her. It was about time she was to settle down and live a calm life. Not some crazy life she had been living for about three years now. A single tear rolled down her face but it wasn't to noticeable, at least she hoped it wasn't. Silver was tired of being the bad wolf, she wanted to be good at least once in her life. Over the mountains is where she would turn into that good wolf. Not the big bad wolf. Personally lone wolves scared her, she didn't know why but they just did. Maybe if she was a pack wolf her fear would go away. But that was all to be decided later.

"If you don't mind, may you tell me what packs are over the mountain?". Her eyes showed that she was curious and so did her head as she tilted it. This is what she needed to know, so if she ran into another wolf she knew it might have been from one of those packs. She sat down very tired and hungry. She would have to get a good sleep and try to hunt down a good meal. She made sure she was ready to leave after her question got answered. But that might be a little while so she just sat down and waited for the answer.
Inactive No Rank
Isadora Montyago

Words: 458

The female had called her name one to signal a caring but strong wolf, and that was what Isadora thought of herself. A small smile pierced her lips, she had a lot of time to smile, and she found it was easier to smile than frown, so why not do the easier of the two? Then when the female, Silver, had asked about packs over the mountains, Isabel couldn’t help but frown, knowing nothing of the mountains of the lands over them she replied with a heavy heart. "I’m sorry Silver, but in my time here, the only pack I have run into is Darkwater Rapids, I’ve never been over the mountains and know nothing of them." She stated, her Russian accent heavy on her tongue. She found that many wolves tried to hide their lineage from her and others {at least in her times} and she found that embracing it was better.

Isabel knew that she would best be off, and that she would probably be curious as to how the older lady did out on her own. "I wish you best of luck, perhaps in the future, after you settle down into a pack and stay there for a while, you could come visit me up here, though not on the borders, a bit off." She offered, she was not one to scorn someone or talk to them in a way as to never see them again. "I must be off, be cautious of the world around you Silver." She found that to some, her words were hard to understand. She turned around and headed off to watch the borders, and after a while, when she was sure that Silver wasn’t tempted to cross for the water of the falls. She was the Boniface of the borders on her run, she was in charge of protecting them.

She arrived back just a little later, perhaps 10 minutes, and she scented the air, deciding that the female was too far away to have gone after water, she continued forward on the borders, knowing that she was very close to done with her run. Perhaps she would talk to Ava about taking up the offer to help lead a hunt, she always enjoyed the hunts, the kills that came with them. She always became so… involved in her hunting that she practically blocked out things that would distract her, it helped her and she figured she would make the pack proud, she wished not to screw up. She finished her rounds and headed off to do a bit of hunting for smaller prey like rabbits or woodchucks before heading back to the pack den. She truly felt like a Darkwater wolf after only a short time with them.

-Isadora Exit-