(See All?) Announcements
624 Users Online
Google, Bing, Jadon

in the darkest of days — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 80 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos
Hidden beneath the depths of the pool felt absolutely amazing. Cissa was almost sure that Luka would have an issue trying to find her in it do to the only light they had was the moon and it wasn’t doing its job. At least not right then and there in the heat of the moment. In the time that she spent down under, she began to recount her past and the things that she had done.

The wild things before she had met Luka… and the ones after. The ones before had been wonderful, so free-spirited and crazy that sometimes she wished to revisit those times and experience them again. Then there was the ones she had done while knowing Luka... one in particular that held in her mind. That had been such a crazy time. She definitely would like to go back in the past to experience that again but she knew that was over. For her sake, and her family’s sake, that had been over for some time; however, it certainly didn’t mean that she wouldn’t take the opportunity again if it ever arose.

With a snap she was back still pedaling underwater and realizing that Luka was still wading around on the top surface. With a smile, she moved her way to the shore behind him and as quickly as she could she exited the water. After letting the water drip from her brown hairs she gazed at his back side and gave a loud bark, “little slow now aren’t we?”

With a laugh she quickly shook her body to escape the weight of the undrained water from her coat and then split like a bullet back to their den. Occasionally she would turn to see a scrambling Luka chasing after her.

AT LAST THE WHOLE WORLD BEGINS TO PLAY
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D

i’ve got lots of inspiration right now for narcissa so
i'm looking for more threads,  message me if you'd like one!