(See All?) Announcements
523 Users Online
Google, Bing

because i won't say goodbye anymore — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
Lounging silently on a ledge near the base of the mountain, Alexander stared down at the world below. Not that there was much to look at really. From where he currently lay, he could very easily jump to the ground below...In honesty, he was looking for someone. Clearly not much effort was being made, but the male was tired. A day spent roaming the mountain side, and days before he'd already looked for her a bit around the Grotto again. Two long months had passed since he'd seen the pretty white female, Amélie.

He'd promised to take her to the mountain. He was hoping that maybe she'd come to find him as well. It wouldn't make much sense to hopscotch all the way to Cedarwood Forest, and then expecting the girl to be willing to climb the mountain after such a long journey. So, Alexander would wait for her. The mountain was his home now anyway, so he felt much more confident about showing her around. The lack of water too worried him, and he considered slipping in a bit of a search for streams that might wind their way down the mountain.

(This post was last modified: Oct 14, 2010, 05:43 PM by Alexander.)
Played by Vero who has 95 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Out of character.

With the ongoing days, Amelie found herself growing increasingly afraid. Finding water was extremely difficult, and she wasn't sure how she would survive. Bramble Falls had been her only source, but now, even it had died out.

Her travels had lead her to the Mountain of Dire, a place she had never visited before. Thirst had driven her here. She climbed and climbed, desperately hoping she would find a remaining source of water. Unfortunately, she never did. Instead, the pale-eyed snow queen found herself in midst of a familiar figure. It was Alexander! Her dainty paws propelled her forward, desprate to find comfort with his company. "Alexander," she said softly, frowning as she finally stood across from the giant. "There's no water here!" She could feel her eyes growing watery, as her chest flooded with an over-whelming sensation of a need to cry. Unable to say much more, distraught, Amelie just looked up at him.

Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
Alexander was quite surprised to see Amelie racing towards him suddenly, as if no time at all had passed since their last meeting. Not that he minded, of course, as she seemed in quite a bad state, which could easily explain why she would run towards him in such a way. The pale girl looked near to tears which had Alexander panicking for a moment, before she explained her reasons. No water. Well, that was reason to cry. A look of pure concern passed over his white face, and he took a step towards her, not sure what sort of physical action to take, though words did not evade him.

"Sure there is!" The male smiled hopefully, and craned his neck to the huge mountain that rose in dark majesty behind them. "There's gotta be somewhere. A little stream..." His voice drifted off rather dreamily for a moment, and he smacked his lips, realizing just how thirsty he really was. "...I promised I'd show you the mountain, didn't I?" It was possible that she'd already taken a trip, but a promise was a promise.

Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Out of character.

Alexander's calm demeanor calmed her a little, sending her swelling tears back. He seemed confident that there was, indeed, water somewhere near them."Really? You think so?" She sniffled softly, pressing her petite body against his in a comfort-seeking manner. With her head wrapped around his shoulder and eyes gazing up at him, she nodded softly. The warm, fleshy presence of another felt wonderful after such a long time of solitude. She had almost forgotten what another wolf felt like. "Yea, you did," she said, her voice frail. Oh how thankful she was to have come across Alexander.

Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
Alexander tipped his muzzle down as she pressed against him, and smiled, glad to be of assistance. Him, the master of words, and she took care of the more comforting physical aspects of things. It was greatly appricated by the male, who really had little experience with females and their emotional bursts. "Of course I do," He said, encouragingly. He took a tiny step back, detaching himself from the girl, and turning himself slightly towards the rest of the mountain that towered above.

"What better time to give you a tour then while we're looking for water..." Casting his pale yellow eyes down upon her, he tried to keep up his encouraging smile, hopeful that water was still present somewhere in the mountains. "Something to keep your mind off of things."

Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Out of character.

Alexander offered her some more encouraging words before he stepped away and turned towards the rest of the mountain. His plan was to give her a tour an look for water all at once. Amélie nodded as he revealed his plan, finding it to be a good idea. "Thank you so much Alex, I appreciate it." She smiled softly at him as she admired his levelheadedness. "I'm sorry. I'm not usually so needy," she explained, softly shrugging her shoulders. "I don't mean to be. I've just never been in a situation like this. I don't know what I would have done with out you." He was her blessing, her knight in shining armor.

She was prepared to follow him now.

(This post was last modified: Nov 02, 2010, 02:50 AM by Amélie.)
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
"It's fine, really, I understand," Alex smiled, the corners of his pale yellow eyes crinkling. "No water is certainly something to worry about, but hopefully we'll be able to find it." He nudged her gently with his shoulder, then turned to face the slopes. He glanced over his shoulder at her once more, before moving forward, deciding to choose the one path that looked the least familiar. Certainly there would be points they could see that he'd be able to point out to her, though in choosing the least familiar path, he hoped they'd stumble upon something sooner rather than later. He didn't want to get her lost in the mountains.
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Out of character.

The young dove nodded, a flood of relief flushing away her worry. She did not know why, but she trusted the large mountaineer profusely. So with her faith at hand, Amélie began to pad forward behind Alexander. "How do you like this place, Alex?" She asked, unable to ignore the fact that Alexander had settled into a pack. "It's enormous...but it seems lonely up here," she went on to comment, shrugging her petite shoulders. There was something mysterious about the mountain, but Amélie could not yet figure out what it was. Perhaps it was the fact that mountains were dangerous, infamous for the possibility of falling to ones death-and yet it was thrilling at the same time.

Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
Alexander was expecting silence for long, and he was glad that it was quickly whisked away into the steadily cooling air. "It's a wonderful place to live. But lonely, yes." The brute sighed, and his head dropped. He tried not to be so downtrodden about the lack of activity that took place in Midnight Plateau. It was just him now, and Honijo, though, admittedly, he hadn't seen the Alpha wolf in quite some time either. It was like he owned the mountain now.

"The pack is fading, and it breaks my heart." Looking over his shoulder at her, he gave a weak smile, then went on, keeping himself as close to the wall of stone as possible so the threat of falling would be lessened. He hoped the path would span out eventually so they could walk side by side. It would be easier to make sure she was okay that way. "What about you?" He asked, tilting his muzzle upward slightly. "Any pack catch your fancy yet?"

Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Out of character.

Amélie frowned too upon seeing Alexander's usually happy gleam fall away. "There aren't many wolves left here to begin with," she told him, finding that to be a possible reason why his pack was so empty. "but you have me here today, at least." She smiled softly as she made her way beside him, nudging his side as they walked. She was trying to find a light in the darkness because she understood how he felt. Amé herself had been very lonely the last couple of months. The life of a loner was a free one, but a lonely one at the same time.

Alexander went on to ask her about herself and whether or not a pack had caught her eye. "Well, this one. Mainly because you're in it, of course," she said with a chuckle. "I would request acceptance but I'm not sure how I feel about living on a mountain. When I imagine my pack, I see vast greenery...grass. The mountain is edgy, and beautiful, but frankly, I'm a little afraid of living up here." It was a tough decision because Alexander was her only true friend at Relic-Lore (and perhaps even a blooming crush) but she wasn't exactly built for climbing.