(See All?) Announcements
503 Users Online
Bing, Google

I'll Go Crazy If You're Gone Any Longer — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello

The Pitch Pine Guardian visibly relaxed when Silver brushed herself gently against him, as if noticing that he was uneasy, but he was still unsure if he wanted to know what she was going to say, or ask. But as soon as his Silver Angel started to speak, his worries disappeared like a cloud of smoke wafting into the clear sky. She had nothing bad to confess to him, it was only about her past. His ears pricked forward from their laid back position and he listened to her with full attention, almost eager to know what she was saying.

At the mention of Magnolia Glen Ace cocked his head slightly to the left. He had never heard of that pack before, but made sure that the name stuck into his mind for future reference. A soft chuckle escaped from his maw, even he would have attempted to gain a rank in the pack, it was the way of the wolf. The fight for survival. Kill, or be killed. Very simple to understand, really.

But at the mention of the alpha of Magnolia Glen almost ripping off Silver’s muzzle, his lips parted back to show sharp canines as a low growl emitted from his chest, like the rumbling sound of thunder during a lightning storm. His mind was sifting through ways of making that wolf pay for hurting his beloved Silver Angel, even if it was only a scratch. No wolf got away with harming her, he would make sure of it.

The thought of Silver still being there with that….wolf only infuriated him more. She surely would have gotten seriously injured, and she would never have met him. He would never have found his true love, and for the rest of his life, he would have been mate less. As would she.

As his Silver Angel nuzzled him, the anger slowly melted away; the rumbling stopped and his lips lowered to cover his pearly teeth. Even when she didn’t mean to, her touch calmed him down, and he closed his eyes until he felt perfectly at ease again. When his Silver Angel lay her head gently on his broad, muscled chest and curled up under him, he gently nuzzled her chin with his nose, and looked into her golden orbs with his own silver orbs.

His tail swayed back and forth slowly at her next words, and a gentle purr rumbled in his chest, clearly stating that he was pleased and content with her being by him. "And when the time comes, I’ll try to help you reach your goal.”

431 Words

If I could have you in my heart, I
would protect you forever
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver

Silver sat under him with a smile on her dark lips. "And when the time comes, I’ll try to help you reach your goal.” it was all she needed to hear from him. Ace was just perfect. But of course she thought it might not be a fair challenge if Ace helped her. Unless he meant train her. Which was fair then. She really had to be prepared to fight two wolves and then hold her spot as Alpha. Silver would seek that spot by Spring. Spring was mating time and if the wanted a family. This was the perfect chance. Everything was working out just fine. "I promise you that if you become Alpha by Spring I shall be already next to you. That is if you wish by spring to start out own bloodline?" she smiled softly.

They would have a beautiful family. She knew it well. Everything would be so perfect. Little Aces' and Silvers' running around in her mind brought a smile to her face. Such great things Love could do to someone who never believed in it. Truly she only let he dominance and pride slide down when she was with Ace. Only because he posed no threat to her. But she wasn't to sure about everyone else in the pack. She was weary of Anastasia and Spectre. Yet no one else seemed to make her feel threatened. Just those two light colored females both with blue eyes. Though with Spectre she had a little more trust. Only because Spectre wasn't as much as a fighter as Silver could be. Of course she had many trainings from her father as a pup making her strong and better. Yet she never told anyone about it.

PITCH PINE Trail
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello

An almost curious expression came over the Pitch Pine Guardian’s face at Silvers’ mention of Springtime, and them starting their own bloodline. He had always fantasized about having a family, but never had he thought that it would come true. All it needed was a loving and willing mate to start your own bloodline, and he had that. Laughing softly, Ace nuzzled her muzzle with his own. “I would like nothing more than to have a family with you when the time comes.”

He knew that Silver strived to become the alpha female of the pack, just as he wanted to become alpha male. They both had the dominance gene, although every ounce of it seemed to vanish when he was near her. To him, she was the one commanding their relationship, as he would do anything for her, no matter what it was.

Ace hoped that by the time Spring arrived, both he and Silver were the alpha’s of Pitch Pine Trail. It would make it so much easier and there would be less hassle. But first, Silver would need training to fight Spectre and Anastasia for the lead female position. Whereas, he only had to overcome Shade, but doing so would be difficult. His leader was more experienced, yet he was also getting old, so it would be a pretty fair fight. Then there was also the fact that Shade was his best friend, could he really do that to him?

With a small grin on his face, Ace leaned in close so that their foreheads were touching, and whispered soft words. “Maybe I could help train you up before you fight Spectre and Anastasia for the lead female position?” It wasn’t that he thought Silver couldn’t fight, for she certainly could. But he wanted to give her the biggest advantage possible, without fighting for or with her. But he would only do it if she allowed him too.

321 Words

Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
@Ace, Silver is kinda having an Ace obsession in this post. Very into detail about him ;)

"That sounds wonderful Ace. You know I will always Accept your help." Silver made sure the space between them was not even a inch apart. Their own faces touched. Their noses touched too. Her golden eyes met his own silvery eyes. Aces' own eyes were like a wonderful moon light. Like the moon that shone when they first met. It was such a beautiful night. His fur was like a beautiful snowy land. Covered with Greys, Whites, and Cremes. It made her smile to think about his features. Made her heart throb and her mind go into a buzz mode. Ace was like a figure of perfectness.

She felt so weak around him. But it wasn't a bad weak, it was a good weak. They type you get when you have butterflies in your stomach. It was a wonder how someone could make her feel this way. Yet Ace amazed her and gave her a new way to look at love. She would no longer fear it, only embrace it. Embrace her deep love for Ace and only Ace. Closing her eyes she took in his scent. Silver loved the way his scent was like Pines Wood with a hint of Fresh Rain. It soothed her mind making her more relaxed as she breathed his scent in. Silvers' head still was pressed against his. A small smile seemed to fight it's way onto her face. There was no way she could describe how she felt around Ace. It was almost impossible to try and recreate what they had. And no one could Ever,ever replace Ace in her heart.

PITCH PINE Trail
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
OMG extremely short ending post is short >.<
@Silver

A large smile graced the Pitch Pine Guardian’s handsome features at his Silver Angel’s words. She accepted his offer, and would most likely accept almost any other offer he made, presuming it was not anything to do with harming another. Unless of course, it was for a good cause or it was someone that they both despised.

Every part of his body that touched Silver tingled. She was the first wolf to make him feel this way, and most likely the last. No other could be what his Silver Angel was; funny yet serious, playful yet not too energetic or over-the-top, and the fact that she loved him, just as he loved her.

Cuddling closer to his Silver Angel, the Pitch Pine Guardian couldn’t imagine being with anyone else. The new feelings were strange, but they made him feel good, like he and Silver were meant to be. The corners of his lips twitched up into a smile as he leaned his neck against her shoulder, his jaws parting slightly to allow a soft whisper to issue forth. “I could do this all day, my love.”

186 Words

{Fade to black}