612 Users Online
Google, Jadon

No regrets for me — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
-Set after Silver met with the other wolves back at Sierra Hills-

She decided she might as well explore this area before leaving for the other side of the Relic Lore. Maybe she would find a pack far enough away from Magnolia Glen to keep her mind off of it. Infact she believed she smelt a packs borders up ahead. The scent wasn't to strong but she knew it was there. Silver chose to run for the packs border this time she would know what to do, be kind and not to cocky. She stopped close to them making sure she wasn't going over them. The sight around her was just as beautiful as Magnolia's land. She shook her head clearing these thoughts. After five minutes she let out a howl to let them know she was there. Now she would sit and wait for a pack member or Alpha to greet her. She prepared her self on what to do. "Tuck your tail and crouch. Don't be to cocky and be nice.". Whispering these words to make sure she knew what to do. This could be it. Maybe she didn't have to go over the mountain. It would save he time if she wouldn't have to take that long trip.

After another ten minutes she hoped someone would show up soon. Silver only had to wait and she might get what she wanted. She caught herself smiling as she thought of this but then she got a serious face as she knew someone would be here soon.

(sorry it was short and crappy. I was way to anxious to think!!)
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
<3 Not a single issue with it :)

Shade had been patrolling the borders ever since he had returned to the pack with Spectre, which had been a little less than a day ago in his mind. He had been wound up with confusing thoughts, although he did admit he was curious to see if Lachesis would be able to drag her memory out so she at least remembered what her real name was, rather than her name she had given herself after the memory loss. He found his tail had risen at the sight of a lone wolf on the borders, not surprising as that was one of the places where one could break down their borders and enter the lore. He kept his head high and his tail curled in dominance, he had to act like an alpha as it appeared to be pack business.

"What is your business at the borders" He said, a bit of a demanding tone, but also a hint of kindness, his chocolate brown eyes filled with curiosity for the black wolf who stood before him. His black fur was almost as dark as hers, though not quite as dark. He let his fur lie flat, there was nothing to be mad about here and as long as she knew how to behave, he saw no reason to be angry. All that mattered was this wolf was at his borders and he was going to know why. Another female, it seemed like he was meeting a lot of new female wolves lately.

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive Deceased
Silver
She tucked her tail between her legs and ducked her head a bit. "I was wondering if you could tell me about this pack I have ran into.". She didn't say anything else but then it dawned on her. "My name is Silver, Silver Shadow.". She made sure to keep her head down and her tail tucked. The male in front of her was older but surely not weaker. Wiser and Stronger is the description she was going to give him for now. Meeting a male was unusual for her. She was use to females greeting her but she didn't mind this Male wolf. Silver could tell the pack might be small but its numbers would surely rise. She made sure not to lock eyes but she couldn't help to give him a look that made sure he knew she had a rough past and wanted someone to forget it. Maybe he would send her away or give a spot. She was good at hunting but also guarding. Maybe she could be one of those! Silver returned her eyes to the ground slowly and respectful.

The Male before her must be a Alpha for his body screamed it aloud. It may not have been noticeable but she could tell. Alphas could scare her but then again Lone Wolves scared her too. Which mean't she was scared of herself. Silver was sure she could fix these fears if she found a pack. Her dreams and wishes would soar to the sky. For she would have revenged her mother by showing her worthiness to this pack, that is if they accepted her.
(This post was last modified: Jul 07, 2013, 03:53 AM by Silver.)
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

The female submitted as soon as he arrived, and then she introduced herself as Silver Shadow. The wolf was already decent and she began to ask what the pack was like. A lengthy response on Shade’s part followed when he realized she might want to seek acceptance within their close-knit family. "We’re a very new pack, only been a true and settled down pack for a week and a half, but it goes back way before then. We’re a very close-knit family, especially with our two pups to protect. We have a… big pack per say, but not too big, there happens to be fewer females than males, but that really doesn’t affect anything as of now." He said, though he felt like he was ranting off a list to the female.

If she was truly seeking acceptance into the pack, he just wanted to hear her say the words… ‘I seek acceptance to Pitch Pine Trail,’ or at least something of those lines. Then he realized he had neglected the pack name. "You’re at the borders of Pitch Pine Trail." The words were music to his ears. It had taken 3 months to get the support and find a new home; two of those months were with puppies and three of them when they were close to another pack. Now they were home free, no pack in any of the surrounding territories which was good for him. He didn’t like other packs being too close because they did pose risks to the children he loved, Karpos and Adsila were his lifelines and they were his blood. The rest of the pack, blood of his blood… family.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Before Silver could seek the words flew out of her mouth. "I would like to find a spot in Pine Pitch Trail. If you would like to know my skills I can tell you, if not you will find them later on if you accept me.". She said this very smooth and with respect slathered all over it. The pack sounded nice, not to many pups and she wouldn't have to fight with so many females if it came down to that. She didn't enjoy fighting but if it's what she had to do she would. Making sure she would Trust everyone in the pack was important. She couldn't join a pack and trust no one. It wouldn't be right. But she had already put some trust in this Male if he couldn't tell. Slowly she might learn to accept him as a friend unless he didn't want that. Silver was sure she could provide food for this pack as a hunter but he would have to decide if that might be right for her. Her eyes sparked with excitement as she had the heart of a pup and the brains of a 4 year old. Which was her age.

Her heart was beating fast and her brain was getting messed up with thoughts of a home. This could be the pack she shows her true colors to. It was fresh and new. She bet it was bursting with life. Silver's body stayed in the position it was in before but she felt like jumping around. She would get to meet new wolves along with maybe wolf pups.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade nodded, the words were clear and the female seemed respectful enough and she had done nothing wrong as far as he could tell. He knew nothing of her past, and he knew only what he had witnessed her do. "I would like to know your skills before I make any decisions as to whether or not you could call yourself a Pitch Pine wolf." He stated, quite firmly, for if the female had nothing of interest to offer, than he saw no need to accept her, but if she had something valuable, than he could see her as a scout or a hunter or a guardian. He kept his brain open to skills, especially hunting and scouting, those were two spots that were having a lack of at the moment.

He kept his tail high, he was a bit suspicious, but that was just the fatherly paranoia kicking in, not a lot of wolves ever went around joining a pack at the borders in the spring, most were recruited, invited, but that was all there was to it. He himself had invited Spectre to the pack, the poor thing had lost her memory of who she was, but hopefully she would recover. Shade himself had a small fancy towards her, though he did not realize it quite yet. As he waited for a response, he became hesitant, what if the wolf was one of Elettra’s spies? No, that was ridiculous, she wouldn’t be acting like this, and she would have left already if she was. Again, it was just the fatherly paranoia.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver nodded her head and answered the male "I can hunt along with being a guard. I am not to great with Herbs but i do travel with grace and speed. If you seek none of these skills let me know and I will be on my way.". She made sure she lifted her head a bit to look at the wolf while talking but not to much. She had to stay low down as she was still a Lone Wolf and was not in a pack yet. Feeling her chances here where better than over the mountain had made her feel happy. Her skills might be tested but she knew she could do it. For she wanted to be a part in his pack. Play a role in the Alpha's and other members lives. Believing she could do it was important. Nothing could put her in a bad mood now she was only a sliver away from getting away. She smiled to her self softly making sure he wouldn't think she is crazy. Her eyes turned a light brown, as they always did this when she was happy. Silver wanted to have the smell of a pack on her again. Feel the warmth of Trust and Love from other wolves. Something she only felt in her mother, who was dead, and Moe, who was lost for now. Maybe Moe was close. Poor Moe kept popping up in her mind. For now it was about Silver, later she could find Moe.

"If you also don't mind me saying, I am a quick learner.". It wasn't a lie either. For some reason she could pack more knowledge than others in her head. But this didn't bother her. It was a advantage to her, and she would use it wisely. All she needed now was to wait and see what would happen with her and the pack. The smells were dragging her in. She needed a yes so she could see what brought her here and stay with it. Whether it would take days to get use to or months. It didn't seem to bother her now.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
[I know I said I was going to bed, but I haddd to respond :P]

All the skills that Shade looked for, all inside of her and she had quite the heart for what she did it seemed. He nodded, walking forward and rubbing some of the pack scent onto the female and stepping back across the borders, across the safety of the borders. "Welcome to Pine Pitch Trail, I trust that you will do well to make yourself active amongst the pack. Do you think you would be a good scout?" He asked, genuinely curious, if she was as she said, she would make an excellent scout, and he would give her such titles as her role within the pack when they had their first meeting, but that was not for a bit. "One thing our pack, our family, stands for is no slacking. I find that even if you have no job to do as your official title, hunter, scout, whatever it may be, you must do something else."

Those were his final words, he stood there is silence, she had raised her head to speak, the only head raising he would allow of the lone wolves who sought a spot in his pack was to speak and so all was fine. She did not look into his eyes, and that was also good on her part, that was a pure sign of challenge. This wolf was respectful and useful if what she said was true. If she was by chance lying, then he would probably see it within a week or two. He hoped she wasn’t lying because he didn’t like kicking wolves out of packs.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Her heart beat fast "Yes I would make a good scout.". She nodded her head at this. She was finally going to be a part of something. Setting one paw inside pack borders felt good. Silver the Scout! The title rang around in her head. She was something important. Not just a loner. She was a Pitch Pine Wolf! She felt pride swell inside of her but she held her head down a little. Her tail slowly wagged. Mind was over flowing and heart was like a humming bird. "I shall not slack, if I do I will make sure I can fix it right away.". Saying this as if it was something she would never lie about. She slowed down her heart to maintain steadiness. Cleared her mind so she could her the wolf in front of her. "Um I never heard you name. Would you mind telling me what you would like to call you?".

Silver couldn't help but wanna jump and howl in joy. She would finally have a family to trust and love. Almost jumping out of her fur, she couldn't wait to meet them all. She kept her head down and tail slightly tucked. Just because she was a pack wolf now doesn't mean she would have right to be cocky. For now she would go with the flow. How many would she meet though? Along with how would she be treated as a new comer? Hopefully it wouldn't be many she meet and she would be treated as one of them. Trust and love were the only two words that sat in her head.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade gave a nod and she stepped over the borders, sealing the deal. He had not given her the official title yet, he wanted to send her through a trial mission in a few days and he had the perfect one in mind, he wanted her to settle in though, and meet some if not all of the pack before sending her off. "Pardon me, I’m Shade Slayer, you can settle in and come see me in a day or two, I have an assignment but I want you to meet some of the pack before I send you off to over the mountains." He stated, making it clear that he wanted her here for a few days in time. He found that he was always making himself clear.

Without another word, he turned and walked away, slowly breaking into a run as he rushed towards the den to talk to his children and Ana, and also to see Spectre and how she was coping with her jobs, though she was most likely out, he would have liked to see her, he would see her whenever she returned. He wanted to tell Karpos, Adsila and Ana so they knew that Silver was now part of the pack, just as he had done when he had brought Spectre, telling them before they jumped to the conclusion that Silver was an enemy. His idea was to send her over the mountains to talk to Narime’s pack, he was sending her because Karpos seemed to be having a little cough and he wanted to make sure he was alright and such, watching him for a few days.

{Shade exit}