Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer

sola bona quae honesta
Sköll Archer
Those things only are good which are honest
September 8th; Late Afternoon; Partly Cloudy; 64° F/18° C

Gone again! Gone! Well away from the blossoming tyrant that was his brother @Asriel. 'Do this, Sköll. Do that, Sköll.' From how the silvery prince of Willow Ridge saw his current circumstances, he could very well be likened to his brother's servant.. which was something that he was absolutely, positively not. It had been weeks since he had 'dismissed' the albino mouse that he had adopted as his chew toy and appointed "pacifier," but a part of him had wished he had taken the poor dilapidated thing along instead of leaving it buried in the ground where he was sure his siblings would never find it.

Insecurities aside, Sköll was at least relieved to be free of the scrutinizing pairs of eyes that namely belonged to @Morganna, Angier, Guiness, and his sovereign of a mother. Head held high and tail held out like a banner behind him, he stepped out from under the shadows of the willows on the very edge of @Elettra's lands. This Willow Ridge youngster as going to go exploring on his own and, this time, no one would catch him. With a mind akin to that of a seven-year-old boy, the silver-tinted prince had other things on his mind aside from the etiquette lessons and skill training that was nearly an everyday thing on his agenda.

Adventure! Curious investigations! Hands-on - or, rather, paws-on - learning! Those were the activities that ought to fill his waking hours... He wouldn't have to suffer through his siblings' torture nor brace himself under the scorn of his elders before brushing it all away. Sköll Archer was a prince in his own mind and right and should have been allowed from the very start to do as he pleased. One of those ventures being attempting to find something strange and startling to drop onto Angier's sleeping form. The tawny giant, he often observed, was getting much too close to Elettra for the boy's tastes... even if the Lyall merely followed the Leader around for hours around. Still, the prince believed that if anyone ought to be in such a position, the only man who was worthy of following Elettra's footsteps was him - his mother's look-alike son and heir.

template base by GINNYSAURUS | image by GREY
(This post was last modified: Sep 09, 2013, 07:24 PM by Skoll.)
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben
He had been dying to get out for some time now. His sister was always either tackling into the ground, with his brother following close behind, or being ignored by some others within the pack. The only wolf who he knew paid a lick of attention to him, aside from his parents, was Inali. While he enjoyed her company he had still yet to leave the pack boundaries and he had decided that today he was going to test his limits. He had been learning much in the past months of his life and he was certainly not complaining when he said that he had learned much more than he had expected that he would. He was priding himself too much though because he knew there was much more to know than he already knew, but a little field trip would not be too bad for him. He had been begging for something new and now he was about to get it.

He wasn’t expecting to see another wolf that looked around the same size of him that was no his siblings, so with the curious nature that he had inherited, he strode forward, watching the boy with curiosity and making sure that he was noisy so that he would not startle the guy that didn’t look familiar to him what so ever. He smelt different too, which was something that Yuka wasn’t use to and was wondering why. Was this one of his siblings? He sure didn’t look like any of them, he was much darker and he was bigger than Yuka…but then again…he was the smallest in his litter. "Hey," he all but squeaked, "who’re you?"

WHISPER Caverns
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Thank you TABs
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer

sola bona quae honesta
Sköll Archer
Those things only are good which are honest

Sköll was just about ready to inspect a certain spot in the waves of dying grassland when the sound of someone's voice snagged his attention and forced him to break away from all intentions of stalking through Fireweed Rise. "Hey," the stranger had called to him, "Who're you?" The Archer's head turned and his body followed, his once-wagging tail held up warily while his eyes focused on a slate gray figure in the distance. He inhaled deeply in attempt to pull from the air any clues that would lend him information about this agemate of sorts. He was too far away...

The young prince stepped forward, an inky paw raised for sometime before he planted it back down into the assortment of withering wildflowers and weeds. "I'm Sköll Archer," he barked in reply, priding himself in how well he had pronounced every syllable. "The Prince of Willow Ridge." Stark silvery eyes tried to gauge the other's reaction to his introduction, but found himself curiously approaching the other boy. Aside from his siblings, the only time Sköll had ever come face-to-face with another cub was when that spunky kid Titan, Narime's son, had come by unannounced while Sköll was interrogating a white-furred woman he thought to be a Queen of the Mice. By the looks of the other fellow, Sköll wasn't at all quite sure what to make of such an encounter. If he was going to be honest with himself, he had to admit that he did not like other cubs; he merely played with Morganna because she forced him to and any interactions with his brother Asriel often led to him carrying out a number of meddlesome acts that both empowered and belittled him if and when the two of them got caught.

"Who're you?!" the silver-touched boy shot back. "You live here?"

template base by GINNYSAURUS | image by GREY
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben
It took a little while from him to get where he wanted to be, but eventually he got there standing before the other boy that was similar in size to him. With his reply Yuka dipped his head in respect for the other boy’s title having seen the other wolves within his pack dip their heads at royalty; he figured it was his place to give such respects as well, even if he was a prince. At the other boy’s questions he tilted his head slightly to side, shaking his head, "No. I live over there," he mentioned back towards Hush Meadows before continuing on, "I am Prince Yuka Thorben of Whisper Caverns." The gray boy said nothing more to the darker colored prince in front of him. Upon further examination, he concluded that Sköll was not related to him in any way. Sloane was a russet color whereas Narimé was a gray color much like himself. And this boy in front of him…he was just…dark.

Clearing his throat again, he spoke in respectful tones, "Where’er you from?" Maybe if Sköll explained it better then Yuka would have a better understanding of where he was from and then he would be able to put a face to a name. But in truth, his thoughts made no logical sense. This was the first time that he was truly outside of Whisper Caverns borders and though he had come far, he was far too exhausted to do much else then to drag himself back home. Maybe if he was lucky and he finished soon enough he would be able to see some other wolves back home. Wagging his short tail behind him slightly, he patiently awaited a response.

WHISPER Caverns
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Thank you TABs