(See All?) Announcements
626 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel

Moving Up — Pitch Pine Trail 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Whisper who has 125 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

Spectre had been a subordinate of Pitch Pine Trail for some time. She was fairly certain what task it was that she wished to acquire, and fully intended to seek it. The problem was, she had to speak to @Shade and find out if he would permit her to pursue the task of a pack hunter. Spectre trotted in from one of her many hunts, though few were fruitful as of the time being. This one had been successful, and the female had with her a small hare trapped within her jowls. An offering of sorts to their leader, as proof of her ability to hunt. The white female slowed as she entered pack lands, lifting her head to scent the borders as if to reaffirm that they were indeed of Shade and Anastasia's make. Pressing onward, the lithe female switched triangular ears forward, listening for the sounds of footfalls that might precede a member of her new family.

Entering the clearing near the packs main den, Spectre lowered her head and deposited the rabbit at her feet before her muzzle lifted towards the treetops. A single solitary song hefted itself from her lungs, the summons both polite and simply wishing to locate her alpha. She doubted he had gone very far at all from the pack borders, but one could never tell. For she did not know the inner workings of her leaders mind. Only his mate would know such things. Once her request for Shade's presence had been completed, Spectre settled to her haunches, content to simply wait for his arrival.

Word Count: 262
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
[Shame on Shade, his relies have been slow </3 Sorry for the wait!!!]

Shade found that loyal members were the best kind of members, and that no matter what they were, if they were loyal and not too good with anything, they were still worth 10 guardians who weren’t loyal, but were strong warriors. Everything was well in Pitch Pine Trail, everyone was hard at work and everyone knew they’re place and seemed happy with how they were. A heavenly song emerged from near the pack den; the voice belonged to no other than Spectre. He had been patrolling the borders, far from where Spectre had crossed back in, and so Shade took to the call and ran through the forest and swamp to the small little patch of shrubbery and flowers strewn together into a den, while it did not have the best protection, it was better than the places he had found.

He figured a pack hunt, or even a pack meeting would be soon. Most likely a pack meeting because there were so many new wolves with the trail and they could all officially meet each other at the meeting. But at the same time he might have to lead a pack hunt, and by the time he did, Karpos and Adsila would be old enough to watch it, to learn from it. He wanted his full force, the entire pack, but he had sent Silver off on an adventure to Whisper Caverns, so for the time, he might have to lead it without her. Or perhaps she could find them just before the hunt? He would have to plan it accordingly.

He reached the area where Spectre was, his tail raising on instinct. "Hi Spectre, how are you? I haven’t seen you since you joined, though I’ve smelled around, talked to a few wolves, you’ve been very busy." He stated, the last part praise, for he knew if he had lost his memory he wouldn’t do a lot, he’d try to recover, but she went and aimed to serve the pack with her best despite not knowing a thing about her past.

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

His reply to her call was swift, and the pale female smiled, lowering herself to the ground as the black male arrived, ears falling against her nape. Her fluffy tail wagged from its location between her thighs, ice blue eyes glancing over Shade as if to confirm he was in no ill health before they fixated themselves on the hare at her feet. Silently, the female nudged the hare towards Shade, waiting until he relaxed his posture, or made it clear that she could rise from her crouched, submissive position to do just that. "I have been well, and yourself, Shade?" It was the praise that had caught her unawares, and Spectre swallowed, parting her jaws to say something in return, but words had escaped her. Quietly, she did manage to speak, her voice a gentle whisper.

"Thank you...I have tried to do what I can for the pack...I want us to thrive.." She shifted, ears sliding forwards as her thoughts returned to his young daughter, Adsilla. "If..I may be so bold..your daughter, Adsila is shaping to be a fine hunter.. I would request the permission to train her...If...you would permit me to do so...that is. The hunts might take us outside pack borders..I would like to train her how to track, and find food caches others have buried.. She caught a mouse all on her own the other day..and seems to have a solid interest in wanting to learn.." Spectre was worried that Shade would deny her request. After all, she didn't hold a task in the pack, but she wished to make that task hunting. It was something she found she quite enjoyed really. But if she took Adsila on practice hunts, it would be near impossible to train the child within pack borders. "I..would of course see to her safety..or if you had a pack guardian you would rather send, it would not hinder her training.."

Word Count: 318
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade listened with interest to the proper lady that Spectre seemed to be, she spoke with words that when placed together, reminded him of how Elettra had spoken, like a queen, an alpha. He nodded, training Adsila, she sure would grow to be like her mother, and it would remind him every day about how they were abandoned by her, but surely it had been fate, or for a very good reason. That was twice she disappeared, but this time it seemed that she was out of the lore, and it sent one message to Shade for sure. They were done, and now Shade had no true blood family after her leave and Shadowstorm's passing, well that was a lie, he had his adoring children. But the matter still remained that it was less than a year until the pack would expect puppies once more, but who the mother would be was still up in the air.

Shade started to speak, though he didn't say a word, he had opened his mouth, but then a thought occured to him, what of his son Karpos? He knew that Karpos was more of a protective wolf, judging by how he was always comforting his sister, he figured he would talk to Ace about maybe teaching him some things in fighting or defense, like a survivalist type training in addition to being a guardian. Then there was Naia, who when she returned to them, would be a teacher to the pups. "Yes, though I have to say one thing about it, she is far too young for taking down big things like deer and elk. Small prey only, mice, rabbits, woodchucks." He said, and there was no room for argument. "I suppose you want the role of either teacher or hunter than?" He asked once more.

Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer
The favorable reaction to her question had Spectre offering up a smile. She had already taken Adsila out on a short escapade to gauge her skills, to see where they would begin once she had attained the permission of her father. Shade limited the girl to small prey and the pale lady chuckled, inclining her head. "She will not be truly hunting prey for some time yet.. I intend to train her to track by sight and smell..and to know what time of day she is more likely to find the chosen creature.. It would only endanger the child if she were to jump in with all four paws without testing the depth of the water first.". Now..where had that come from, Spectre wondered. It was a strange thing to say, perhaps it was a tid bit from her forgotten past. Something she would certainly have to persue further for sure.

His question regarding tasks left her ducking her head before she nodded.  "Yes, it would please me greatly if you were topermit me the task of hunter. I fear that my knowledge of this place is far too limited to be an adequate teacher.". She pondered in silence a few moments before parting her jowls to speak once again. This time, her words were much softer than they were previously. "Shade...i-..". She stopped before seeming to gather her courage and lifting her head to fixate ice blue eyes on his muzzle, not daring to make eye contact. "If you would permit me, I should like to call a pack hunt soon.. I do not know these lands or their weather patterns as I will in the future..but it may be beneficial to us to organize ahunt before it rains and the grounds become too dangerous to tread on."
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade nodded, not putting his child in harm was a good idea for every wolf, since if they did indeed put Karpos or Adsila at risk, they would simply have to lose their legs, or maybe even their life. He chuckled a little bit, proper and proper once more. It was good to hear that the female was maybe starting to recover bits from her old life, he assumed as much by the vocabulary. "How is your memory coming along Spectre? Anything new that you remember? Also I was intending on calling a pack hunt soon, when Karpos and Adsila turn three months so the can observe and learn from it." He asked out of pure curiosity then stated his answer to the question of the hunt, he had always cared for other member's of the pack and they're well being, and Spectre seemed like she was a good friend. His eyes had a bit of troubled in, he was scenting new wolves around, ones he had not met, had not judged.

He glanced at Spectre, wondering if she had met the male, and what she thought of him. "Spectre, I'm scenting a male around who I have not met, I'd assume that Anastasia did, have you met him? I know the rest, Ace and Lachesis and ILL, but not him." He wanted to know what others thought about new recruits, if they were alright or if they were evil. It all depended on the wolf, but if they all thought bad things about a wolf, he would talk to the residing female alpha about it and they would discuss important things like if he could harm the pack. But he had never known such a situation to occur.

Word Count: xxx
(This post was last modified: Jul 20, 2013, 02:17 AM by Shade.)
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

She frowned at his question about her memories, ears folding back slightly against her nape. "I still remember very little of my past. But if I am to be quite frank, I prefer not to remember what I was before." Her tail wagged slightly between her hind legs, a smile curving her muzzle. "Who I am now is what I prefer to be. Who knows? I might hate who I was before. One can never tell with those things." His question of the newest member of the pack had her lip curling in disgust before she could quell the desire. Spectre shifted, moving a step away from Shade in the event that he might find her attitude one to be dealt with. "While I should like to say that I mean no disrespect, my opinions of him are quite low."

She frowned, lowering her head as if trying to decide what to tell the dark pelted alpha. Deciding that she would have to tell him anyway, the female lifted her head, settling back on her haunches and looking Shade in the face, her expression frozen somewhere between annoyed and disgusted. "He trespassed on our borders, blatantly disregarding the markers you and Anastasia had set. When I confronted and attempted to detain him, he challenged my words, stating 'What makes you so sure I don't belong.'" A rumbling growl trickled from her lips as she thought back to meeting the dark pelted male, snorting as she shook her head in an attempt to dislodge the agitation she felt towards the beast. "He is...The wolf reminds me of a snake.. or a weasel. I refuse to turn my back on him, and I do not think that you should either. Not with the way he seems to hang on Anastasia's every word." Her expression grew shocked as if she realized what she had just said. "F-forgive me..I was out of line."

Word Count: 318
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade gave a nod, wise words from a wise lady and he would trust her opinion until she met him. Not remembering who she was didn't bother her, and so he would not pry on the subject of it. As for the new man's relationship with Anastasia, Shade could not let himself get involved in it. "Wise words, and I believe that a future makes a wolf, their past helps shape their future. You might have lost your memory for that reason. As for this man being a weasel, I'll trust your word until I meet him myself, I must say I do not think that a man who crosses our borders should be allowed on our lands as a member. I'll make sure he knows his place." He said, a bit of venom almost in his voice.

"He is...The wolf reminds me of a snake.. or a weasel. I refuse to turn my back on him, and I do not think that you should either. Not with the way he seems to hang on Anastasia's every word." Those words repeated in his head, could it be like he and Rose had been? He had brought her to Willow Ridge because of his affection for her, it seemed like that with the man and Ana. "I cannot say I can get involved between the two, Anastasia is not my mate and it would be wrong to get involved in her personal life." Shade said honestly and almost with a frown. He hoped his thoughts were wrong. Look how he and Rose had turned out.

(This post was last modified: Jul 20, 2013, 03:04 AM by Shade.)
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

"I do not feel it wise to allow him access to your children until you know his intentions...It would trouble me if he were to harm them." Spectre might not have met the alpha's son, but she was somewhat taken with his daughter. The pale female saw a well tuned hunter in the making in Adsila and wished to continue to train the girl.. should she continue showing promise in her studies. As he spoke of showing Beezlebub his place, Spectre nodded, looking much relieved, if she were to be honest. "It makes me feel better then, to know that it will not be just my eyes focused his direction. Perhaps he will realize the error of his ways by himself." She doubted it.

The female nodded in assent to his words about Anastasie's personal life, though her expression turned grave. "I would not be as concerned about their personal lives if she was not the alpha at your side.. If he gets the urge to lead under his hide, he may very well come for your rank, to lead at her side. Is it not..dangerous for the alphas to lead when they are unattached?" Spectre was trying to understand the dark pelted males thought process. By not mating with Anastasia, it left a rather large hole in the biggest defense he had as the packs leader. Both alphas were unattached, with rank to find affection with another. "If..spring comes around and you have not yet found a mate, will the pups we will be looking after be the offspring of another male?" She was not trying to goad Shade, but to instead understand.

Word Count: 273
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

When Spectre spoke, it made Shade feel a bit uncomfortable, he remembered that none of the new recruits knew what had happened before, that was between Ace, Capella, Anastasia, Lachesis, Adsila, Karpos and himself. They were the only ones who had met Rose, and they were ones who have loved her and respected her before she left. She was suppose to be the alpha, and she disappeared, it had just occurred to the black and brown man, what if she had left just because of the pressure of having to be an alpha in a pack? If that were the case, she could have just talked to him about it, it seemed like every time that he got her back, she slipped away from him... again.

He cleared his throat to speak, sadness reflecting in his tone. "It wasn't originally suppose to be Anastasia beside me, it was suppose to be Gabrielle Rosealia Slayer, though she always went by Rosealia. Rose is the true mother of Karpos and Adsila, she disappeared a month and a half ago, didn't even tell me where she was going." When he spoke, he seemed almost hurt, like the subject was just too hard to talk about. "I'm lucky Ana showed up when she did... fully grown wolves... even if females do not have children that season, they can still nurse pups. Karpos and Adsila were almost dead, and Ana saved them." He had been truly grateful, but he then looked back at Spectre. "If that man dares to try and take my place he will have to go through Ace first, if I find he does, then I know to prepare myself. I may be older, but I've never lost a fight." He said, almost like a warning that the man could not hear. He hoped Spectre was wrong about her suspicion.

Words: 308