(See All?) Announcements
540 Users Online
Bing, Google

Traveling
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 55 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
*Man that tree sure is a lunker* The fea thought absently minded standing before the beginning of the woods. She was brand new here and had just passed through Firefly Fen on her journey through Relic Lore. Frost was but a visitor to the land but this would change as the place would draw her in and make want to stay. Looking down to the world around her she entered without further thought, allowing herself to be swallowed whole by the foggy mist that settled in the Spectral woods. The silence bugged her so a soft hum started out of her lips.

Tail twitching uncomfortably she jumped at the sound of a ghostly howl. At this she took off in a blind run fear building up in the young women. *Uh no, where is it? I hate ghosts...oh no...I don't wanna die!* She thought twisting around a tree then jumping a bush. Her run continued on till she ran into a tree she failed to notice. Groaning now on the ground she realized how dumb she had been and reminded herself ghost don't exist.
Thanks TABs for the table and it's photo I've used for her featured photo.
Thanks PuppyThief for the winter skin and avatars!

[Image: SWpride5.png]
Played by Alex who has 6 posts.
Inactive
Adara Amanté
Adara walked through the forest at a slow pace, scanning around to make sure that nothing could approach her. She'd never been here and the fog that hung in the air, twisting and floating around her, made her rather uneasy. The female stopped for a moment as she thought that the sound of pawsteps could be heard. After being satisfied that it was just her ears, hypersensitive from the alertness, playing tricks on her she gave a small sigh. Adara had yet to find a new pack that she could feel safety in and the stress was beginning to wear on her nerves. Though it had been less than a cycle of the moon since she'd lost everything, the female felt like she'd been alone for an eternity, wandering the forests for eons on end. Adara stopped again, hearing the sound of pawsteps once more. Only this time they were at a faster rate.

The female could legitimately identify the sound now. It was coming from within the thick fog up ahead. She bared her teeth, a small growl emanating from her chest. She didn't want to fight, but she'd do what she must to survive. Just as Adara poised herself for an attack, a figure clouded in fog blew right past her, catching the female off guard slightly. She whipped around just as she heard a loud thud. Looking down, she could see another feminine wolf, sprawled out on the ground and groaning. Adara straightened herself up and dropped her facade of defense. This wolf was of no danger to her, it seemed. She would remain with her guard up ready to fight, nonetheless. Taking a few steps toward the wolf, Adara spoke to her. "A-are you alright?"
(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2013, 02:55 AM by Adara.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
"I-I don't know" She said groggily while her head moved in a bit of a circle. Standing she stumbled to the side before falling. Laying there she shook her head but this only made it worse. "I don't think so." She said as her party girl voice took on a confused tone. She turned to look at Adara and asked, "Do you three know any herbs for head aches? By the way I'm Frost" She said looking at what appeared to be three blurry identical wolves. "You guys all sisters?"

As she looked at this other wolf her vision started to straighten and become more clear. "Oh your just one wolf." She said out loud by mistake. A sheepish weak smile then creeped onto her dirty cream face. She waited for a reply to all her questions as she began to stress she may have bombarded her. Looking down and focusing on one spot she slowly rose to her full height and stood shakily.

Inactive
Adara Amanté
Adara took a step back from the female, still laying on the ground after her impact with the tree, to give her some breathing room. No, it didn't appear that this one was much of a threat to Adara's safety, more or less her own. Adara gave her some room as she stood, stepping closer as she fell over again. Her previous response was replaced with a less promising one as she shook her head again, undoubtedly making the trauma worse. She was rather confused when she asked questions to three different wolves.

Adara was clearly the only one there besides the female who's name she now knew as Frost. But perhaps she'd hit her head hard enough to see triplets of the she wolf that stood in front of her. A small friendly laugh tried to escape from her muzzle, but give recent events it just sounded like a barely audible clearing of her throat. "Yes, I am just one wolf. I know nothing of herbs to help you, though, sorry." She almost wished she could help her, but Adara really didn't know anything of healing. "I am Adara."
(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2013, 06:37 PM by Adara.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
She watched as the female became a clear visible wolf, the background around her also loosing it's blurry slate. Frost listened to her <i>clear her throat</i>? No it sounded to weak to be that, or maybe she was just loosing her mind from the bump on her forehead? Possible. "Ah, it's fine. I should be OK once this pounding headache leaves." She explained with a weak smile. Her puffy tail thudded behind her as she friendly wagged it, this wolf before her seemed not to be dangerous. In fact she seemed a little skittish, unsure, and lost, the cream wolf could only relate to being lost...if this women really was. "So, um, do you know where we are?"

Her words were whisked away as the loud ghostly howl sounded again, "Oh gosh that noise, it is back." The normally fearless girl said with a vivid shudder racing down her spine, "W-what do you think it is?" She asked glancing around at their surroundings. She knew it was most likely just a sound the wind created but she still wanted to be certain of this and not just figure.

Inactive
Adara Amanté

The female watched the wolf closely, though there was really no need. She appeared to be more of a danger to herself than to others. Adara had prepared for a fight between a vicious rogue wolf in the foggy forest. But instead that "vicious rogue" had blown past her and ran straight into a tree. Now here they both stood, Frost more shakily, in the middle of...well Adara really had no idea where she was. She'd only been wandering in the hopes that maybe she'd find a pack. In a way, Adara felt sorry for her that she now had to suffer a headache from her run in with the tree. But then again, she didn't. After all, she wasn't the one that bolted into the trunk of a tree.

Adara noticed that the other female's bushy tail was wagging softly behind her. Did she think that Adara was being friendly towards her? Normally, she would be. But she couldn't really find herself to be friendly or sympathetic right now, at least not yet. Upon being asked a question, she simply reiterated the same thing she'd been thinking a moment before. "No, I.." Frost had cut her off as she started to reply with another question. She was obviously startled by the sound of the wind flowing through the trees. Honestly, Adara hadn't really paid much attention to it until Frost brought it up.

The female somewhat wished that she could continue her search for a pack, but she wasn't cold enough to simply walk away from the shuddering female. "Be at peace. It's just the wind." She decided to continue answering her previous question before she was interrupted again. "And I'm not sure where we are. I'm not a dweller of this wood." Wherever they were, she at least hoped she was somewhat close to the borders of a nearby pack. "Speech"

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
(Nice table, TABs made mine. :) )

When the friendly wag of the tail was not returned a unsettling feeling of no trust washed over the fae like a ice cold ten minute shower. However answers did come but they were not too pleasing either, disappointment seemed to be dancing in the air minus the nerve easing fact that the noise was just the wind howling it's wicked notes obnoxiously. "Well thank you anyways Adara. If you'd like we could help each other out of this horrible, no wretched, place." Her tone was casual as a small thin grin crossed her lips for a split second before vanishing.

Without offering the slightest bit of a chance to reply she turned away from her heading off in a slow lope. Confidence was in each and every single paw step she took padding along the dirt. The sound echoed out another time but her steps did not quicken for now she knew how folly minded it was to run from the wind. She peered through the heavy fog making out the shapes of far off trees but no signs of danger. *What a odd place this is.* She thought absent mindedly.

Coming back down to earth she looked over her shoulder slowing to a stop. *I should wait for her, she might come along.* Her tail swooshed from side to side but not in a joyous way but irritation, for Frost wasn't a easy going patient women. Her ears swerved about listening for a tattle telling sound of a stalking predator. Sure she was just being paranoid most likely but precautions were needed in places like this.

Word count: 268
"She speaks..."