(See All?) Announcements
539 Users Online
Bing, Google

Still Learning — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

As the young wman listened about the dishonorable acts her father had apparently committed Nari just couldn't help but feel a ball of anger force its way up into her stomach. Either that or her stomach was acting up again after doing so well healing from the strange illness. She was sure though that this was anger not some sick feeling. I'm angry and just so confused.. I can't believe he would do all of that on purpose. She however held back a growl as the gray man spoke. He had a right to voice an opinion since she had allowed it so far. At least to Nari she would allow him to speak. If she were any other confident dominant wolf they might not have easily allowed the elder to keep on talking.

In her mind the silver wolf looked back on her memories of the long cold travel. When she'd been hungry every day; always asking her father where they were going without getting much of any answer back. Back when the young alpha had been but a young yearling traveling north to Lore. Now that she looked at it the memory did remind her of a wolf running away from something and not a happy memory where he was purposefully taking her to a new home. Had he really just been running from the pack with me in tow? Did Da actually know where he was going or was my short time with him merely flight away from some unknown danger to Sibo? A snarl appeared on her gray muzzle but she stared at the ground keeping herself still as a silver statue.

She had always known that he hated fighting. Sibo was very much a peacekeeper of sorts. Why did he not fight for his family though? Was he really that afraid to die? A coward as Tokino says? Her heart felt sore knowing that all of her fathers side of the family were long gone. She would never get to know them. It was harder to know that Sibo, the father she had admired was being painted as a dishonorable traitor to his pack.

She was quiet for a long time. Restraining herself until the anger dissipated. Instead she felt hollow and empty.

Played by Ghoff who has 83 posts.
No Rank
Simaea Nite
The leathery black nose of a wolf twitched through the low hanging branches of some bush. The she wolf it was attached to gave no regard for the bush's name, nor for its leaves as a couple became dislodged due to her. Simaea was in search of something much better, herbs, any kind of herb, she was stocking the stores whimsically and paying no regard for what she had. More so the young healer was searching for the herbs in general, so that she knew where to find them. The dark healer nosed some more underneath the bush only finding a few insects and some moss. As she pulled back and set off back into the trees, another scent crossed her glands. It was Narime, which as always was a treat in itself for, the silvery she wolf had been the first to offer friendship to a fearful Simaea.

Yet the closer she drew to the scent, the more she became aware of another, a male. He carried Narime's scent in two ways, as both pack member, and as blood. Though some may never recognize the similarity in the scents, the she-wolf's highly trained nose could pick up on the slightest subtlety of a scent. ....was a coward who wouldn't fight for his family, nor for his mate and pups. Whats worse is when he did decide to stand up for himself he decided to take you with him when you were perfectly safe within Dnakinna pack with the new alphas. Simaea heard the last bit of what had been said, and hitched her head and tail up a little, whether or not this wolf was above her was irrelevant, Simaea assumed from the context of what she had heard this make was insulting Narime's family.

She rounded a clump of brush to come to a stop next to Narime, as her dark head swiveled to gaze at her alpha her lips immediately peeled back into a snarl. "Your scent says Caverns, but your words betray you as enemy, who are you and what is your purpose for upsetting my alpha?" A shining example of Simaea Nite's most defining trait, her deep care for Narime had been tampered with, someone had come in and caused her leader to feel bad. and that was very far from okay, Simaea waited for an answer from either wolf. Her eyes held a glint harder than diamonds and more determined than salmon swimming upstream.

Played by TABs who has 170 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
what you don't know, won't hurt you
Tokino Lagina
what you can't see, won't blind you
He was watching Nari as she mulled over her various emotions in a silent manner. The gray wolf half expected the girl to jump at him for saying so much against her father. However if my truthful words got to her then she now knows her real father, the inglorious bastard he is. Tokino softened his expression some, but he would not offer her words of comfort. Nari was an alpha now and she would have to learn how to deal with hardships and ill minded feelings such as anger and hate in the correct fashion. As a calm and calculating leader. Not one who is ruled by feelings. Just like his father had been.

It was around this time that another wolf appeared. Yet another she wolf from within Nari's pack it seemed. Though this one's voice grated upon his ears as the herb smelling she wolf confronted him. My , my she must have overheard a little of our previous conversation. He thought flicking his ears in annoyance as she barked at him revealing her glimmering daggers to him. Why was he getting yelled at by a healer?

You should not be snapping at me when you haven't been here for the whole conversation. Your ignorance of what else was said between us makes you assume that I am purposely making her upset. Why then, has Narimé herself allowed me to go so far? Exactly... you don't know. So quiet your yap and listen if you want to truly comfort your leader. He kept a more dominant pose when confronted by the dark fea showing not an ounce of fear on his face. For Tokino truly believed that he had done no wrong here. Even though Nari had made him the lowest male Tokino was a bit sexest believing himself to be above Simaea still in ranking.

OOC: You can skip Nari Simaea. She's a little not talkative at the moment anyway.

(This post was last modified: Jul 17, 2013, 11:38 PM by Tokino.)

No Rank
Simaea Nite
No Idea where this came from. But Simaea is mad.

It was a primal instinct driven reaction, the healer's head and tail raised to full height. Her lips peeled back to reveal her razor sharp canines, a growl escaped her throat. Regardless of who this male was, it was obvious that Narime was upset, and that was what inflamed the young Nite the most. Whatever reason this male had for causing her alpha such pain was irrelevant, Simaea was in every single aspect of the word, pissed off. "It matters very little to me whether or not you are purposefully upsetting her, what does matter is the fact that she is my friend and alpha, I respect and love her. You have caused her pain and therefor you are on the opposing side to me at the moment. " Simaea's tail lashed and her eyes glinted dangerously, whomever this was he was dancing a fine line.

The precipice between coherent thought and a primal instinct driven rage was deep, and Simaea was not the type of wolf to cross it. But she was being pushed, so with a second growl she continued, her wrecked voice sounding as if it had come from a demon's mouth through the very bowels of Hell. "I comfort my leader in the way that I see fit, and right now it would be fitting if you were somewhere else to allow her to think about whatever it is you have said. If you cannot do that then I shall force you." The determination in her eyes was evident, her lifetime of fear realized by Keith and her own personal suppression of that fear began to well up within the she wolf. For once she actually appeared proud, and full of confidence without there being some poor sick soul before her.

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

She'd been thinking; wondering if her father was really the strong wolf with a warm heart that she remembered him being as a pup. Narimé sighed when another presence appeared shattering the silence with growls. Lazily almost the silver wolf turned her head to see Simaea at her side looking down angrily at Tokino. Slowly being brought back to reality Nari perked her ears up to listen as tension began to fill the void between the two wolves.

Blue eye's switched back and forth watching her two pack mates bicker. As much as Nari was happy to see and know that her friend Simaea would defend her the silver mother simply did not want the pair growling at each other right in front of the birthing den. If her pups were asleep Nari did not want them woken up.

"No more growling from either of you please... The pups are resting." She finally stood up, head and tail raised, but Nari's voice held no anger or conviction. The anger had already left her body instead filling it with something akin to tiredness. Nevertheless the young alpha gave both wolves a hard stare to end it...

"Besides Simaea.. I did ask him for the information he gave. He did me the favor of teaching me about something that could be very important. So don't mind my emotions right now.. Tokino Lagina here, my uncle is a friend." She finished allowing a small yawn to escape her gray maw while gesturing to Kino with her tail.

Pausing Nari turned to check the den. It seemed nobody was moving around in there. So she turned around once more and curled up in front of the den to watch her subordinates and make sure they would play nice now.

Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
Tokino Lagina
He could see that his words had not calmed the younger wolf who stood between him and Nari. It irked him that young wolves could be so ignorant, so ready to protect something that they didn't truly know anything about. Perhaps its just their age that makes them so... His thoughts turned their attention to both young wolves in front of him. Both Nari and Simaea had tried protecting something that they had no real information about. I bet this gal here probably joined Narimé one day and thinks they are friends now. Hmph.. You never know when you have a true friend until the day comes when they can stab you in the back. If they don't then that's a real friend... If they do.. then that supposed friend is just a fake. Another subordinate to keep an eye on. Tokino suddenly wondered why he was lecturing himself this. Why should he even care about the young wolves living in this pack?

Then Simaea gave him a warning to leave. He growled low not interested in leaving his comfortable spot. The man's ears and hackles almost flicked upwards in a dominant manner until another voice broke into the silence. Turning Kino's icy gaze back to the silver she wolf he listened quietly allowing his hackles to lie flat once more. When she stood up displaying Kino narrowed his eyes and stopped his growl from echoing under his black lips. The gray man lowered his head obediently while giving a sideways glance towards Simaea. Now with a calm expression the proud male dipped his head in an apologetic manner.

She is a lady after all Tokino... Even with those horrid set of pipes on her. Have I been a savage rogue for too long to forget my respect for woman of any age? He averted his gaze though his head was still pointed in Simaea's direction.

It seems my first impression did not go over well with you. It is regrettable as you are a pack mate that I must trust in order to cooperate with. Please accept my deepest apologies miss..uh.. What might your name be? Tokino hid his annoyance under a calm mask and dutifully apologized to the darker lady. His mother would have scolded him badly if she'd seen him acting out the way he had before. Just the memory of Flower Fall made his silver fur shiver.

I'll be pulling him out his next post. :)

No Rank
Simaea Nite
Simaea took a breath. Narime's words rang out in the still tense air. The tension so thick it was suffocating. Luckily Mrs. Narime was able to slice it clean through with her authority. Simaea's brown eyes remained locked upon Tokino though he had relaxed his stance and she hers. It was only due to Narime that she had relaxed at all, not much, but she had relaxed. Her gaze was steel even as Narime defended her uncle. Now it was a matter of his disrespect, she was not a beautiful she wolf, nor did she even have a pleasant voice. But she was still a lady in her own right, a lady of herbs. A lady of healing.

"Mrs Narime, I apologize for my actions. However I hope you forgive me if I hold.... reservations, about Mr. Tokino." Simaea spoke first to Narime and then to Tokino. "Simaea Nite is my name. Healer, third ranked she wolf of Whisper Caverns. I accept your apology and make one of my own. I did not mean to antagonize you, however Narime is a trusted friend whom reunited me with my brother after he thought I had long since passed away." A cockeyed, almost whimsical grin plastered itself to the young she wolf.

"When I saw she was upset I could only think to defend her, the wonderful friend and leader that she is." She was the one who gave me a life. The healer left the words unspoken, but the message was in her eyes. Tokino had not asked why her voice was so ghastly and for that she was thankful, maybe it wasn't so terrible after all. Still she gave Tokino a level stare, if he was a higher rank she would soon find out.

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Go ahead and skip Tokino. *I has no muse for him atm*

Nari was quiet again now that her friend Simaea and her "crazy uncle" were getting along well enough. At least they weren't growling at each other anymore which meant that the pups could rest. They even apologized to her and Kino also added an apology to Simaea. Nari just hoped that the silver man would warm up to his pack mates eventually. "I have no problem with you holding reservations about him. I may see him as a friend but only because he is blood. That doesn't mean that I trust him completely... Though if he loses my trust well..." She was frank and to the point with her answer glancing at Tokino knowing that he might be old but the man could still hear very well about what she thought of him. He would have to prove himself further to her before she showed him the pups.

Then the gray female listened as Simaea introduced herself quite purposefully adding her closeness to Nari. Smiling at her friends grinning muzzle Narimé wondered how Tokino would answer to it. She also noted the stare Sim gave the gray male and a wider smile touched her own maw. She'd given her uncle the lowest position to punish him for speaking rudely of her father. (Of course now she knows his reason why) However now she was unsure whether to have him placed up in rank or stay where he was at. He seemed very proud of himself and their shared bloodline; so Nari guessed that he would probably return the stare with his own.

Before he could give an icy stare back to the healer Nari quickly reminded him of his position. "Oh don't waste that stare on him. He's already the lowest of our pack after getting on my bad side when he first joined." She winked at Simaea hoping the dark woman would catch the humor in her softened voice.

(This post was last modified: Jul 23, 2013, 01:26 AM by Narimé.)

No Rank
Simaea Nite
Simaeea listened as her leader spoke, all the while staring at Tokino. Irritation apparent in every flick of her tail. The male may have apologized and Narime may have intervened but Simaea still thought he was a stupid fur ball. She offered no more intimidation however, content to let him wonder why a healer was so angry with him. It was not normal for the young she wolf to be so hostile but Tokino had pressed her and that of course made for a bad time. Still at Narime's request she held her place instead of leaping forward at that very moment to attack him. The girl had never fought before but it would seem that if the threat were large enough, she would do so.

Narime spoke once more and Simaea made sure to raise her head and tail to that of the second highest wolf in this encounter. Just under Narime and low enough to where if Minka were to arrive she could easily take her place as second with minimal adjustment. The news of Tokino's placement withing the pack brought a mischievous smile to Simaea's face. "Very well Mrs. Narime I shal simply... ignore him until he proves himself to the pack and myself." She knew it would probably prick at Tokino but she did not care, this was the fun part. Plus it would show whether or not he had any self restraint, which in Simaea's eyes was extremely important. If one could not restrain their anger she felt they would be the cause of many injuries. So she awaited a reaction from the male. Calmly and silently.

Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
Exiting post

Tokino Lagina
With a low "hmph" Kino regarded Nari out of the corner of his ice filled eye. That sweet disposition and then next minute a vengeful bitch... Just like Marianna. Tokino turned his gaze towards the forest ignoring the silver females comic relief. It was after Simaea's comment that the poor old bastard huffed a silent curse in his head then turned to look towards the den again.

It was achingly clear to him now that Narimé was not going to let him see the pups. He still had more to prove yet to the young inexperienced wolves of Whisper Caverns. Meanwhile his heart ached more and more to ditch the dusty meadow territory and search for a place that felt more like home.

Deciding to bow out to the young ladies Tokino stood up keeping his head and tail lowered and gave each female a dip of his head in goodbye. Next time I'll teach you about the Lagina side of your family. He cast the farewell comment to Nari, ignored Simaea for the most part, then began trotting slowly back towards the borders. Perhaps he would do a patrol before heading out to explore a little more of Lore.

(Exit Tokino)