494 Users Online
Google, Bing, Atlas, Aven, Sophrosnia, Magg

Still Learning — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Simaea with a final post?

Narimé heard a movement behind her and paused to look back and check on the little bundles within the earthen den. Luckily the adults conversation hadn't woken the pups from their dream sleep. Licking each pup smoothly Nari turned back around to face her pack mates. Though the silver wolf had missed her uncles "Hmph" she caught Simaea's comment and gave her a crooked smile while glancing towards Tokino.

The gray man didn't seem too fazed by Simaea's words. Though if Nari had to bet she was pretty sure the male was not a happy camper on the inside. His eyes were locked onto the woods surrounding her little birthing den hiding the wolves from the world outside. She couldn't read any emotions in those blue orbs though and quietly the young woman decided to leave it at that. She wouldn't pester the man anymore.

Watching his gaze turn towards the den again Nari tensed and flicked her tail upward in a silent "I'm staying right here" gesture. She wasn't going to move and let her strange uncle see her pups.

Not yet.

He must have known he wasn't really welcome anymore for Nari watched the elder wolf stand up and dip his head in farewell to the pair of she wolves. She flicked her ears goodbye, sighed and gave the man a real smile not a mocking one.

"I look forward to our next discussion." She answered and watched the silver male turn and trot off it seemed in the direction of the borders.

"I think I might join the pups in their afternoon snooze heheh.." She chuckled letting another yawn overtake her. Nari had a lot to think about now, mostly on relatives that were probably all dead anyway. Was it really that important to know who your family were?

"Are you proud of your family Simaea?" Nari asked quietly still dwelling upon the many names she'd just learned about.

Played by Ghoff who has 83 posts.
No Rank
Simaea Nite
She watched in silence as Tokino stayed for a moment as if caught in a question in his own mind. A very subtle movement from Narime sent him fading into the shadows and Simaea's thoughts at what he had been thinking were put to rest. He wanted to see the pups. While Simaea was sure Tokino was bad tempered and not to kindly, she did not see him as one to harm pups. But still, it was Narime's right to chose whom would meet her legacy and when. Of course that is only until they are old enough to introduce themselves. At her leaders first words Simaea smiled, dipped her head and began to turn away, but as she moved away she heard Nari's last question.

Simaea froze, and any wolf who could see her face in that moment would swear that Narime had just severed the healers spine. Her look was one of shock and fear, pain and suffering that she knew she couldn't just end. Finally it was replaced by a sadness far beyond her years. Simaea didn't have to think for long, the only family she had anymore was Hollow. Since mother and father were gone, as was Cane. The healer remained facing away from her leader, "They died fighting for us, mother, father, and Cane. I'm proud of Hollow too. So yes, I guess you could say I'm proud of my family. Of course. I will never know any more about them other than those small facts. I have no surviving family besides Hollow." She dipped her head to one side before silently walking away and fading into the shadows. It was time to think now.