(See All?) Announcements
466 Users Online
Isla, Bing, Google, Nori

I Can Keep My Word as Well as Anyone Else — Pitch Pine Trail 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
If you don't mind I'm going to go ahead and throw Silver over the mountains :)

Silver started to pace around, her sides sinking in and her shoulders poking out a bit. Something had been holding her back from eating. She knew she had to stay fit to make a quick trip but her body told her not to eat. Was something getting to her that she couldn't notice? Staring a bit at Shade as he told his story. It was sad, and something you can't run from. Everything is hard to run from. Some harder then others. Some not so hard. But you have to pay a price for everything. Good or Bad.

Suddenly something sparked in her. Mixing her emotions into a twirl. Everything suddenly started to spin. Faster and faster, like she was on a merry go round. Silver's eyes seem to darken. Softly her voiced whispered almost to soft to hear "I'm very sorry.". Turning her back to her Alpha,Shade, and slowly starting to pad off. Knowing it was rude but she just had to. To many feelings were flooding her. Thoughts of Ace danced next to thoughts of Spectre. Now as Shade pushed his way into her thoughts. Her mind ready to burst. The one thing she didn't know was, what feeling would pour out of her?

Having walked far enough to be away from Shade but still in his view Silver sat down under a tree. Her heart beating fast in confusion. Closing her eyes as visions danced around her mind. Suddenly Silver fell onto the ground eyes closed still. Unsure if this was a dream or not she didn't move. Laying on the ground she felt cold and alone. The darkness was coming over her. Fighting it off for so long somehow it came back to her. Her body going limp. Almost like it was waiting for something to tear her apart. Something in the distance of her mind spoke to her "You've finally fallen. Who will help you? My poor little wolf, you know no one likes you. Not now or ever. That Ace that you love, he is just here for now. Not forever." The voice that spoke to her was soft, but not her voice. Almost a stranger's voice. Letting it continue talking she listen carefully.

It was quiet in her mind for a few minutes, nothing but the dark. But the voice wouldn't let Silver go that easily. It drifted back to her, this time it was more harsh. "Listen I think we both know that you're worthless. The reason you're a Scout is because your best at running. Running from everything. Remember your father? You are four years old and you're still running. See you are a weakling." A small laugh came after that then the voice faded. Silver's mind now filled with the dark. Her head seemingly rolls over onto her paws, making her looked curled up. Staying with her eyes closed, she waits for sometime waiting for a sign, to tell her that the world is not just darkness. That this all isn't just a bad dream.

table by Whisper

(This post was last modified: Aug 05, 2013, 03:52 AM by Silver.)