(See All?) Announcements
631 Users Online
Bing, Google, Aven

Smoke, Mirrors and Knives — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Shifting herself into a more comfortable position Nari listened waiting for the strangers response. Vesta answered enthusiastically? Or happily? that she wanted to know what she knew. Switching her gaze to the north where her bit of forest and the cave lay the silver wolf flicked her ears to rid herself of an annoying fly. Narime was a kind woman. She would tell this loner where many of the packs were (not knowing how much trouble this information might cause the others) and which packs were most likely accepting wolves. At least to her knowledge most of them would accept a wolf who had some sort of talent. Nari wondered what kind of talents this woman possessed.

Her attention turned back to Vesta when the woman asked about her own family firstly. Nodding to the scarred she wolf Nari began.

"My pack lay here obviously in the meadow. Our main den is hidden though within the small patch of forest to the north. It is hidden and well defended which is why I don't mind telling you this. " Nari wasn't stupid. She wouldn't trust the woman fully yet. She only trusted Vesta enough to not jump up and attack her right then and there.

"Within my pack there are a number of simple rules that you will learn if... you decide to join us after looking through the other packs of Lore." She wasn't quite sure how much information to give out. Nari knew that back in Willow Ridge information about the pack should have been mostly kept to herself and not given out. Would Elettra mind her giving her packs location away?

"I have many members already including guardians, a teacher, a scout, and a few hunters. However there is some space for another to join if you have a special talent that we could use. " Nari closed her eyes going over the faces and names of her pack mates.

"Just know this. If you decide to join and then later you want to leave us, I want you to tell me. I don't want wolves just up and leaving without telling me first. Just so I can keep a hold on what's going on with everyone you know? We are as much a close knit family here as we are pack mates." She turned her blue gaze to settle upon Vesta quietly. This was one thing that Narime did not like just as much as her old alpha El. She desired loyalty from her pack mates and not wolves who would desert the pack without telling her.

"A part from my pack there is also Willow Ridge which lay directly east of us among the drooping willows. Their alpha Elettra Archer is strong and respected among most of the packs on this side of the mountains. I was originally from her pack when it was first founded. So I will give you a warning. If you are in any way disloyal to her you will find more than just her teeth after your pelt. " It was with a softened voice that Nari gave this warning. Then the silver wolf turned her eyes away from Vesta and glanced towards the East. Even if she had her own pack she would not tolerate disloyalty to noble Elettra or herself.

"The next pack is far to the north west of us in the Thicket of Secrets. A pack called Secret Woodlands lives there led by Nina and Koda Reinier. I'm not sure of how they run their pack. Probably much like a normal pack I guess." She shrugged her shoulders here wondering how her friend Nina was doing in their secluded territory to the north.

Pausing in case Vesta had any questions Narime shook her ruff and snapped at the fly that was now buzzing around her muzzle. Her teeth came down around air missing the fly. Flattening her ears annoyed for a moment the silver woman glanced towards the stranger once more. She hoped the woman was as nice as she seemed. Vesta might be a good wolf to accept as a pack mate.

"Another pack to the North East of Drooping Willows. within the mountains is called Poison Path pack. I knew a umber of their members and can say that they were honest and good wolves. Though I have not visited there for quite some time so I'm not sure if anything has changed at all. " Nari made no mention of the little pup she was now housing from Poison Path. That kind of information did not need to be given out to a stranger. Besides Nari was still unsure of what exactly to do with little Aphrodite Moon.

"I also know of two forming packs on the east side of the mountains. I do not know of their names though I do know their alpha's. They probably would accept you on the spot just because the alpha's will be busy with the pups. They'll need members for hunting and such." Nari recalled her meeting with Phineas and the surprise visit from Shade. Both had packs over the mountains someplace.

"If you meet wolves over the mountains named Phineas Argyris or Shade Slayer then you've met the alpha's of two different forming packs. I can't say that I know if they have already formed or how they run their families. Neither can I say anything about where their territories lie." She finished heaving a sigh wondering how her old pack mates were doing. How was it that they had all separated parting into different paths? Life.. is what happened I guess. Turning her blue eyes back to the fly which now sat in the dirt by her paws Nari wondered where the woman would head off to next.

"So.. Where do you plan on going next? If I may ask." The silver woman stamped her paw on the bug once more missing the irritating thing as it flew to her left towards Vesta now. The fly didn't seem to want Nari to have a calm moment for even a few seconds.

Played by Mimi who has 5 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Artemis Romania
ARTEMIS
The more she thought about it, the more she realised she really shouldn’t continue travelling alone … at least, not until she could put some weight on her bones. She’d never been a big girl but she definitely looked more than a little dishevelled. So she’d store the information she was given by the lead female of Whisper Caverns and inquire about joining. So they had piddly little wolves doing piddly little pointless tasks. Whatever, what lifted Artemis’ spirit was the word “hunters”. Thank god! At least she wouldn’t starve to death. Then again, Narimé wasn’t looking too sunny herself. A little thin in some places. Maybe the hunters were bad, couldn’t pull their weight …

With the information of Willow Ridge came a warning. Artemis almost scoffed, was she supposed to be scared? Artemis had received more than one beating in her lift—that was obvious from the scars—and some silly little caution like that wasn’t going to throw her off key. No, no … if anything, it made her want it more. Settling in one place for too long wasn’t her thing, unless it was her place. Secret Woodlands was next, led by Nina and Koda. There was a buzz and a click of teeth. Seems Narimé wasn’t too fond of flies. Poison Path. Oh, good for her! She had friends there! Still, she had best remember that in case she needed somewhere else to lay her roots. Next came two packs over the other side of the mountain range, formed by Phineas and Shade respectively. Well, she could get there fast enough. A few days travel never hurt any wolf, hm?

Where did Artemis plan on going next? Poor Narimé … “Well, ah, if it’s not too much to ask,” she began, feigning a slight tinge of nervousness, “I would ask to join your pack. I am fast and held the title of scout in my last pack.” You know, before having her backside kicked down to the position of lowest. “I would prove myself more than valuable to you and your followers.” Or was it the other way round?

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
I suppose a fade out post this shall be

The womans interest in other packs made Nari think of Tokino. He too had wanted to travel more to look at the other packs before settling down. However the man had apparantly thought it his duty to teach her stuff that Nari wasn't even sure she really needed to know. As much as learning that Phineas might be a relative the young mother was pretty sure knowing that wasn't going to help her pack too much.

She wondered if the old man would leave soon. She also wondered if this woman, with interest in other packs might also leave eventually. Nari knew that she should give the woman a chance to prove herself even if she might leave them in the future. At least she had presented herself well. Now the silver woman listened as Vesta asked that she might stay with them. The gray hunter sincerely hoped that the woman would stay with them.

"If you would like to work as a scout then I'll take you to meet with Inali. She is our current scout and can show you more of the lands that you might not know about." Nari closed her eyes and sighed. I have to give her a chance.. Even though they already had a good scout.

"Welcome to Whisper Caverns pack. "She stood taller, flicking her silver banner high above her back, and padded close to Artemis wiping the hunters own scent across the woman as a sign of her acceptance to the pack. "I won't give you the role of scout until you have proven that worth to me." She commented while turning away from the scarred she wolf and padding towards the inside of the border.

It saddened the girl that she had to miss Elettra at her own border. However coming back with a new pack mate was good news. Another wolf to help hunt for the pack and the pups. Nari hoped that Vesta would get along with her new pack mates. "Follow me and I'll take you to the main den." Nari started padding forward back to her home. The pups would need food soon and she had to do her job as mother to provide for them.

(Exit Narimé)