(See All?) Announcements
665 Users Online
Bing, Google

I've come too far for anything else.
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
"What type of trickery was this?" XD Oh, and btw, that was in no manner a short post. lol

A mixture of feelings flooded the woman that left her dull nails pressing hard into the ground before her as she sat, as though to hold her in her place from wriggling around with a wonder. She had not seen any in relation to Jaysyek in far too long and it left her with said wonder and the questions which came with it: Was Tristan well? Jaysyek? What was the name or the place they had moved to and how far was it? Not to mention with her questions, came her will for inspection. She had cared for these children with a ferocity, a determination to protect the future of the pack and of course, please her Leader until she was beyond content. She would strike any down who harmed them as though they had been her own blood and the loss of two of the boys had shattered her for some time. Arlette was well and for this, she was very much grateful even as she held herself back from circling the woman with pokes and prods to make sure of her health.
Soon, realization would pull at her and she would know that her question of her past Leader and the travel she had taken with her newest broad of children and mate, would go unanswered. Arlette had not been with them, confirmed by the confused look and tilt of her head. Surely, she had not the slightest clue what she was talking about. A heaviness, much as Arlette felt, sank Elettra, though despite this she was happy now this day, having seen Arlette, then she had been for some time. The coming and going (mostly going) or pack members had clearly and obviously left her distraught, mainly unwilling to accept any rogue that crossed her path for certainty they would do the same.
Confirmation is offered with Arlette's words, as she turns from her with glossy eyes, an failed attempt from crying as she heaves in a breath to further stop herself. Elettra shifts, if only to bring herself closer to the woman, her muzzle reaching out so that her nose would press into the lush, thick white fur at her nape with any and all hopes to comfort her. Pulling back only slightly, she speaks: "When a disease was spreading within the Lore, Borden took it upon himself to move Jaysyek and their children Northwest out of the lands for safety. I was told that he went to the mountains to search for one of his missing daughters, Taima, but thats all I know of them... Kade took over and as I can assume for a new start, moved the remaining few members with his mate. I think, perhaps, over the mountains..." Elettra explains this to Arlette who had obviously missed the memo, having went roaming away from the pack prior to the events which had caused them to flee. "Where did you go, Arlette?" Unknowing Elettra had been, of Arlette having went missing from the ranks and that, more so, it had been with the man, her father, who had left her in the dust.