Eclypse, Bing

while the children become gods
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 80 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos
<3!
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">
There was not a doubt in her mind that she was a Prince of the Ridge and a prince would be exactly what he was treated as. She expected that eventually her children would be given appropriate respect if she were ever a Queen so she expected that Elettra felt the same way. They were all growing individuals and to baby them was to never break them free of the shell of innocence. They needed to know at a young age that the world was not always beautiful and wonderful, there were hardships, losses, wins and wars—but to battle through it meant you were the strongest soldier and she had no doubt that Elettra was training them correctly.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“It’s huge,” she answered with a smile, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“when you look across it you see nothing but water meeting sky. The water crashes against each other and sometimes it’s so violent that it can easily take you under and knock you out.” Unfortunately, she had seen such a thing happen a long time ago but she barely remember it due to blocking it out of her memory so the name of image of the victim was far lost on her mind.
Looking up she saw that the rainbow had fade, leaving them sitting there talking about everything that he could possibly have questions about. Without saying a word she began to walk in the direction of the pack den hoping that he would follow and that they would continue their conversation of questions and answers.

i’ve got lots of inspiration right now for narcissa so
i'm looking for more threads,  message me if you'd like one!