311 Users Online
Google, Hazelnut, Khalon, Bing

i'm addicted and i don't know why
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">
The time that Inkheart spent to get to the Glen was measured comfortable. He did not feel as though the conversation with @Athena was stressed or uneventful. In fact, he liked her company regardless of whether she talked about herself or not. It had become somewhat apparent on the trip to his home that she had never heard of his leaders or even his pack at all. So, he figured that he would simply ease her into the situation. At least she knew him and he could hope that she felt comfortable enough with him that it wouldn’t matter about if she knew the others or not. Phineas was a trustworthy man who had saved Elliot when he was lost so that must have spoken volumes of their generosity.
Once they reached the border he looked to his arctic companion, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">“are you ready for me to call them?” Well, that must have been a silly question. Of course she was ready to have her son delivered to her. Regardless of whether she knew who it was or not she would more than likely wish to see the one child that might still open up to her without question or to negotiate the terms of their leave as her daughter had. Inkheart understood Athena’s situation and could only hope that he could make it a little easier. The sooner the two were reunited the more relaxed she might feel and Inkheart could feel like he had done something worthwhile. Helping a woman that desperately needed to gather her family back up after what all had happened.
(This post was last modified: Aug 24, 2013, 04:44 PM by Inkheart.)

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

Words: || Tags: || Notes:

Traveling alongside Inkheart was one of the least stressful things that have happened her in the past month. Talking and just being with the black cloaked man made her forget all about her troubles. It had been a long time since she has just basked in the presence of another without discomfort or sorrow. Inkheart didn't know about her past or the troubles that she had gone through before this one, so there were no suspicions that he would judge her. However, the burden of her lost children still weighed heavily on her, she still enjoyed his company even if it only for a little while longer.

It wasn't long before the pair finally reached the heavily marked borders. Nausea began to creep into her veins. What if Elliot wanted nothing to do with her? What if he refused to hear why she had been gone for so long? What if he no longer wanted to see her? All the what ifs made her rethink everything, however, no matter what, she wasn't going to let the what ifs get to her. She didn't purposely leave him. She had to go search for Aphrodite; he would understand that. Breathing in deeply, she glanced over to Inkheart and nodded, "I'm as ready as I'll ever be."Giving him a brief smile before turning back towards Magnolia Glen territory, Athena could just knew that her dear son was sheltered here.

Athena Moon
even my memories cannot drown me
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">
Standing there next to her he felt it would be his goal to make her feel as comfortable with the situation at best. It was no surprise that this mother who had lost both of her children was worried about many things. Whether or not her daughter would truly eventually come to her side and if Elliot would do the same thing or come to his mother quietly and without negotiation. Inkheart hoped to step her through it at least a little to make the transition less heavy. Regardless of however it ended, he hoped that she would allow him to assist her. Or at the very least by an ear for her to talk to.
Once she reassured him that she was as ready as she could be he politely rubbed his shoulder against hers. A measure of respect that things would be alright—this could be fixed. Pulling his head backwards while his muzzle pointed up to the sun shot above the trees, he howled for @Phineas and the young pup that had been found (@Elliot). If only then would he be able to know for sure whether or not the mother and son were connected to each other. He felt it was possible as it was not every day they ran across stray children but at least they had found him within short time of the pack leaving him behind. Lowering his muzzle he looked to Athena and smiled, glad that she had come to unintentionally see him again but sad for the reason in which they crossed paths.

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!
Played by Mimi who has 28 posts.
Inactive VII. Yearling
Elliot
Elliot was trying to settle into Magnolia Glen as best as possible. For the first few days, he had hid within the den, scared to show his face. What if they saw him as strange? Though, as always, courage creeped back—though slowly-- and he felt more comfortable showing his face. Phineas had made him feel welcomed, helped the black boy along as best as possible. There was no reason the other wolves would be any different. Still, he couldn’t help but feel out of place; a nightshade child hidden amongst magnolias. Often, he simply felt homesick, though he told himself he didn’t want to see the Lost Lake ever again or his family or those who had abandoned him. Sometimes, he had even told himself he hated them. Who could really blame him if that was the case? With the months of not seeing his mother, he had almost forgotten her face, her smell. All he could remember was the whiteness and what was once warmth.

Still, his nose quivered as he sniffed at the ground he crept along, on the hunt for a small mouse to play with or something. It was obvious that he was doing some serious growing, no longer stout, pudgy and covered in fluff. To be fair, he hadn’t been that little bundle of puppy fat for quite some time. Still, his oversized ears and paws were still prominent features. He’d grow out of those in time though. Lifting his head at the sound of a howl, Elliot’s brow furrowed slightly. Someone was calling him and Phineas? He paused for a brief moment, leg in the air before he turned and headed in the direction of the call. What could they have wanted with him?

It didn’t take him long to arrive, funnily enough. He was growing to be quite the runner. Jogging towards to the source of the howl, Inkheart it seemed, the Moon boy squinted at the white wolf by their side. Didn’t look like Borlla. The closer he drew the more his mind drifted. Who were they? Why were they of importance to both him and Phineas? Suddenly, he saw the scars and he froze mid-stride. His heart caught in his throat and his eyes widened. A face from a past he had tried to forget was suddenly back and his mouth flapped, desperately searching for words. Thousands of questions flooded his mind. Why did you leave me? Why did you come back? Do you hate me? Do I hate you? Where is Aphrodite? All that came out was a pathetic squeak. “Mother?”

He desperately wished Phineas would suddenly appear. At least he’d know what to say…

Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris
The days went by as steadily as ever – the ivory wolf kept his borders on constant vigilance, and with relief, realized the cougar that had previously threatened the pack with its presence had since dispersed. This, of course, meant he and Inkheart could continue their previous journey to discuss politics with their neighbors.. yet now, with the youthful Elliot having just joined after previously being abandoned, Phineas was not willing to leave for such a time just yet.

A howl resounded throughout the Glen, causing the Leader to pause midstride, a rabbit hanging carelessly from his jaws. It was a small meal for the cubs, but it would seem the inky guardian of the pack was calling the Moon pup as well, and a blink of surprise was given in silence. His hesitance only lasted a second, and continuing his pace, faster now, he placed the rabbit at the mouth of the family den before turning, now his pace a brisk trot of paws.

He came upon them moments later than Elliot. His eyes regarded the she-wolf that Inkheart had in tow, and the possibility of a recruit was fresh on his mind – Magnolia Glen needed loyal blood. But that did not explain why the boy had been summoned as well, and as he was about to question Inkheart about his friend, one quick glance of fiery eyes toward the swarthy cub and he felt his features blank to a stoical mask. Shock was evident upon the boy’s features, and as the words slipped past his mouth, Phineas felt himself bristle slightly. Was this the she-wolf who had left her son to rot in abandoned pack lands?

A coldness swept through him, and taking a step of caution, Phineas slid one large limb in front of Elliot protectively, his eyes searching Inkheart now. “Who is your friend?”