(See All?) Announcements
505 Users Online
Google, Bing

bullet-catch
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Had it now been for the obvious drive to reproduce with spring's fast approach, likely she would not have allowed this. It would have been quite some more time of affectionate touch before she could pull herself into this step of their relationship. But she was Queen and she would insure not only her place within this pack, but Angier's place not closely at her side. This time, things would be different: This time she would not choose a suitable male within the pack who was large and strong. This time the male had been chosen for her, her Lead. This time she would want it not out of only lust and power, but because she wanted to be with Angier. ...This time, she would not endure parenthood alone.

Your Mine..." She had heard these words before and she now fought away the tremble, forcing herself to relax in Angier's presence, for he had not done, nor had ever done, anything to make her distrust him. Her head shifts along the grass, moving into the touch at her cheek as her front paws lift off the ground, toying at his chest at they press against it to his display above her. A dominant display, something she needed in a male who would stand at her side. Someone who would be worthy to be at her side. She flips then, moving underneath the dusty male so that her chest is touching the cool earth, her front paws pressing down hard. Her back end arches to him, her tail a playful sway behind her. Now her pale gray eyes are left to focus on the Drooping Willows ahead and the sunset the burns the skies in orange and red.
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
aaaahhhhh... struggled for a little bit on how to wrap this up, but if I need to change anything, just let me know!

He thought he saw the hesitance there; the possibility that he was emulating Lycus Corvius crept to the front of his mind and immediately, as she briefly rolled over, he did what he could to try to comfort her. He withdrew from her so that he could look down into the fullness of her face. The confident smirk was gone and in its place, a more coy and rather becoming expression tugged at his face as he tilted his head. An expression that was solely his own: the thoughtful and attentive look he had always given her when he was obediently waiting for her command. His tail slightly drooped down into a gentle arch that made it nearly touch the small of his back, but he waved it about in a genial manner. He had to remember, to wordlessly remind her, that he would not be like the others. He had given her his word...

As she shifted and rolled back over onto her stomach he carefully and gently moved up to nuzzle the base of her ear with his snout as he had before. "It's okay," he whispered, finally deciding to just take the risk and jump. "I'm going to take care of you. I love you, Elettra Archer. So... so... much." Her rump swayed beneath him and he could feel her tail playfully beat against the side his ribcage. His smile returned, and as she began to focus on the trees ahead of her, he held his breath for sometime before releasing it. This was it. Everything his vow and promises had amounted to had all come to this... a commitment so deep that he was to become the father of her next set of children.

Pride dared to flourish in the cavities of his chest, but he wouldn't nourish or relish it... not yet. He continued to affectionately nibble at her ears, stopping one last time to say just one more thing: "You're with me now... Everything's gonna be all right."

(Fade.)

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)