228 Users Online
Bing, Google

regality
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 258 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Mapplethorpe
"Yes."

It was as if he had barely needed any other affirmation. Braite's displays already proved that she was willing to listen and boasted her ability to heed commands should they be thrust upon her on a whim. Whether or not her siblings would join them in the future, Mapplethorpe did not know, but what he was knowledgeable of was this: Braite DeForge would be one of them, now... in this very instant.

"Then repeat after me," he smoothly instructed. He dipped his muzzle downward for a moment before lifting it with an air and finesse that could have only belonged to him alone. "I am the keeper of Nomads Pass. Only in secrecy am I truly safe; keeping the world in oblivion makes me invulnerable," upon uttering this, he scrutinized her face and allowed her time to repeat after him before placing heavy emphasis on the next word he spoke, "Untouchable. I vow to keep Naira Aquila safe; she is my priority, first and foremost; I will keep all the markers, safeguard all Her subjects, misdirect all the truths, and alter all the lies. The name of Aquila will not be spoiled or marred beyond its splendor and power. I will ensure their welfare and the continuation of their legacy."

Again, he paused, still eyeing her as he listened intently to her voice, evaluating it for its honesty and authenticity, "Without them, we would not be where we are. Everyone who isn't us is an enemy; and, all who are loyal to the Queen are my brethren. Should I uphold these words, Death will be my only undoing. For as long as I pledge my life and honor - we survive, we thrive, and we take what is ours..."

(This post was last modified: Oct 04, 2013, 07:59 PM by Mapplethorpe.)