516 Users Online
Google, Bing, Alarick

Little One — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Minipost is mini

Titan stepped forward sniffing the rabbit that his mother had brought for him. It was so fresh he almost thought that it might jump up and run off on him. However as he neared its fluffy pelt with his dark muzzle the young Thorben could feel the heat slowly waning from the creatures body. The Titan licked his mothers chin and glanced at her with a questioning look. Flicking his tail down between his legs and lowering his body came naturally when asking for food while Titan waited in this position for permission to try and eat. Lately he had been getting better at gnawing through the tough skin and while his siblings weren't here the ebony pup wanted to try to eat this rabbit himself.

Looking back down at the ground while he waited Titan heard Harp speak her full name.He smiled then glanced up towards her. "That's a pretty name." Then closed his eyes and grinned. Pappa always says to be respectful to others... He thought quietly then turned his ear to listen to the adults conversation. Usually he would get bored by such talk, however there wasn't anything to do right now. So listening to "adult talk" was all he could do to keep his mind off his now rumbling belly.

His black head tilted to one side curiously with a small chuckle escaping from his muzzle. This lady was so worried about crossing the border into our territory? But we aren't very close to it are we? Titan wasn't sure just how far out he and his mother had gone from the border.

"Well don't worry you never crossed our border!" Titan fully turned towards Harp positioning his body sideways to his mothers. Then he relaxed his face into a half smile.

WHISPER Caverns
Learn from these streets, it can be bleak,
Accept no defeat, surrender retreat...

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narimé beamed down at her dark son while Harp spoke. Nari lifted her head to look at the Lafalia woman and grinned as the lone she wolf gave her full name. The silver wolf was about to reply when a few licks to her chin caught her attention. Glancing down at Titan, Narimé noted how the boy submissively asked for permission to have the rabbit. Nodding approvingly to her child after Titan gave the loner woman a compliment Nari pushed the rabbit closer to Titan then looked back up to Harp.

"Well you are right about one thing. This place is a very good place to hunt." She nodded the images of deer grazing in the meadow during the crisp morning clear in her head. "You can often find white tailed deer, hare, and numerous ground hogs around here." The gray she wolf listed just a few of the animals she had seen and scented within the meadow.

Flicking an ear downward at the sound of Titan's cheerful voice, Narimé couldn't help but smile for the boy was right. Harp had not come too close to their border while hunting. "Yes, our territory is not too far away from here.." Nari paused looking around pin pointing their location within the meadow. "Just a little ways away to the north west from here is where our territory markers start. So you haven't crossed any boundaries yet." Her tail flicked upward in a gesture pointing towards the Cavern wolves territory.

"So really you have no reason to apologize to me. Since it was certain circumstances that led you here." She answered wondering whether the she wolf was a good hunter or not. Harp didn't seem to have caught anything yet. "Are you a good hunter?" Nari asks voicing her curiosity. The silver wolf had not yet noticed Harps shortened leg.

Played by Riptide who has 16 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Harp Lafalia
Harp's ears flicker as she listens to the two wolves speak. Narimé lists off a few prey species, and Harp's mind begins to buzz in return. A slight light headed feeling comes over her as hunger pulls at her once more. The scent of the rabbit was distracting, but she kept her focus upon the silver coated wolf before her. "Oh, I see." She replies to the leader's comments about where the territory is- and that she's not close to the borders. That is definitely a relief. Her attentions remains focused on Narimé when she asks if she hunts. With a nod of her head, she parts her jaws to speak.

"I consider myself a fair hunter," she starts, golden eyes lighting up at the opportunity of conversation. "Though unfortunately, I was birthed with a short leg." She lifts her right hind paw off the grass for a moment, giving it a shake before touching back down. "Running can be difficult at times, but I have good stamina. I've taken to fishing." A polite smile adorns her white muzzle now, and she gives a small wag of her tail. "I could stand by the water all day."

A small amount of sadness now runs through her body. She looks at Titan, seeing her younger brother in him. Though her smile is still upon her muzzle, Harp's mind has wandered elsewhere. A pang strikes through her heart... the feeling of missing someone. Harp raises her head a bit, showing she is still interested in conversation with the wolves in front of her. She wouldn't allow her thoughts to dwindle on her old pack. She had chosen to leave them, and there was no point in turning around now. She needed something new. "Have you fished before, Narimé?" The question slips from her muzzle, and her head automatically cocks slightly in curiosity.

(This post was last modified: Sep 16, 2013, 09:36 PM by Harp.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Skips le Titan

Narimé grinned and her tail began to wag. She did not care if the woman had a short leg or not. If Harp was good at hunting even fish there was no reason to even look at the imperfect leg. She herself adored hunting as more than even a sport. Nari believed it could even be called an art, and for the woman to be a fisherman peaked the young alpha's inerest. Narimé had known only a few wolves who fished. One of which, an old pack mate called Reed, had been an expert fisherman. The silver wolf had learned a little bit of catching fish simply by watching the red furred elder do it. Narimé was always game on learning when it came to hunting. That included hunting fish.

"Yes I have fished a few times before. Though I am far better at hunting the furred creatures of the land. I am inerested in learning moe about hunting ceatures of the water too." Narimé answered Harp's question enthusiastically. It might be nice to have an experienced fisherman in the pack... She thought to herself. The woman held herself fine, submissive or perhaps shy at first but Nari was quickly warming up to her. Especially since Harp seemed to like talking as much as she did.

"You know my pack doesn't have a fisherman yet, and we have some room for you back in the cave if you ae inerested." the silver woman threw the idea to Harp wondering if the loner would consider it.

Played by Riptide who has 16 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Harp Lafalia
Harp's heart skips a beat at Narimé's words. An offering into the pack? With her paws tingling, the small woman makes sure her tail is between her legs in submission. She nods her head, and speaks, "I would love to fish for your family" she says, the smile now returning on her face. It's a small grin, but it is surely there. Her eyes slip to Titan who is now feasting on the rabbit. She looks back to Narimé. "I'd love to teach you as well... and anyone else who would like to learn." She grows a bit more comfortable now. She was going to ask Titan if he would like to learn, but she decided that could be asked later.

She takes a step forward now, lowering her head to the leadess. "Also.... I wanted to say..." her words trail off, and a mixture of embarrassment and anxiety enters her tone "You've probably noticed one of my limbs is a bit different from the other. It doesn't make a difference in what I do." Well, that didn't come out exactly how she wanted to say it, but it was close enough. "Many will assume I'm weaker or incapable. If anything, it has made me stronger." The end of her tail twitches with these words. "I can carry out pack duties as any other wolf can." By now, she has said all that she wanted to. A wave of satisfaction washes her embarrassment and anxiety away as she looks up to the purple-blue hued eyes of the leader. She takes her gaze away quickly to show submission before awaiting the silver woman's next words.

Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Titan was proud of himself. He had gnawed a well sized hole into the side of the rabbit which the dark pup dipped his muzzle into every now and then to pull a small piece of meat out. Snapping up the meat into his jaws Titan licks his muzzle more than satisfied with the fresh warm snack. Once in a while he would flick his deeper blue eyes towards the pair of older she wolves as they talked.

He was interested in some if not most of their chat. Especially when it came to the hunting portion of the conversation. His ears angled sharply in their direction while the boys mouth was shut firmly over a moist piece of some organ inside the rabbit.

Fishing? Is that like hunting but for fish? Titan had been told of fish but the dark child had yet to see one. None of the cavern wolves really brought back any fish for the pups. It was always rabbit this or a deer that. The young Thorben imagined for a minute what a fish might look like. Slender with little legs, but the legs didn't have toes or feet. Then something with a giant tail... What came up in his minds image was a very strange creature indeed. Something that might have looked like it had come out of a horror science fiction novel.

Mmmmmm... Maybe I wouldn't want to hunt that.. He cringed inwardly then turned his attention back to his mother who was talking now. He paused in eating as she spoke of bringing Harp back to the "cave den" where home was.

"Oh yeah come back with us! Teach me how to catch the little monsters!" Titan was referring to the fish as monsters as what he had imagined earlier had looked very much like a monster to the boy.

Swiftly pulling his head out of the rabbit Titan beamed up at the adults listening to Harps concern with her leg. Now that he looked at it something was a little.. off, about her one leg. He wondered if the womans leg was like that because of a fighting injury. The thought of fighting made him excited as well. I wonder if she can teach me to fight.. The young male was completely off of course in thinking about Harp's abilities, but at least he was making an effort to listen to an adult conversation.

When he looks over to Harp the pup hears her answer and instantly his tail begins wagging. "Come on let's go home! I wanna show her the cave!" Titan picked up the rabbit by a leg and began quickly dragging it back towards where he thought the territory was. Unfortunately he was headed the opposite direction.

WHISPER Caverns

(Exit Titan)
Learn from these streets, it can be bleak,
Accept no defeat, surrender retreat...

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
I received permission from Harp to make this a closing post. :D

Narimé was glad for the dark womans response. The instant submission and surprise on Harps face made the silver wolf chuckle a little. However when her son piped up she couldn't help but laugh a little at his excitement. This is the first time he's seeing a pack member be accepted into the family. I guess it's okay for him to be a little overexcited. the thought flew across her head while Nari watched Titan closely.

"Fish aren't monsters. They are more afraid of us than we should be of them." She told her firstborn quickly wondering just what made him think that fish were monstrous.

"And as for your leg. If you were able to survive up until now with it the way it is then I would certainly see you as a stronger wolf for that." Narimé answered Harp just then glancing at the darker womans rear leg. It didn't seem horribly bad, but she supposed other wolves would think of that as a weakness of some kind.

Titan spoke up again and immediately after picked up his rabbit and began dragging it away. A sigh escaped her silver maw as the boy began trudging farther away from their territory instead of towards it.

"I'll show you around the cave, caches, and sleeping areas right after we fetch my lost son." Narimé chuckled padding a bit closer to Harp in order to mark the woman as her own.

"Titan over this way!" the mother called to the crow child wondering if he would get tired trying to drag the rabbit all the way back home.

It seemed a lot of Nari's chance encounters with loners were ending rather well lately.

(Exit Narimé)